BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS

Photo

U.K. And Thai Passport Application Process.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 The Smiler

The Smiler

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:21 PM

This is what I needed to get my daughter’s (6 months old) passports,

I got a taxi to take me to the British Embassy in Bangkok, then onto Bangna, then back to Pattaya,
Total cost 2300 baht + tolls 255 baht, we left at 08:00 returned at 14:00.

The process was very easy if you have everything with you and filled out, it only took about 30 mins total. They send the passport out within 4 weeks. You can track the passport application online via DHL Website.

Then onto the Thai passport office in Bangna, Central Shopping Centre, the office is in the basement car park, you go to the reception desk , they will record your details and give you a ticket no. ( there were 60 in front of us, total waiting time till before we were seen was about 45 mins)
They do everything onsite, they took my daughters photograph and fingerprint, copied my passport and her mothers i.d. card, they send the passport out within 7 days.

U.K. Passport
Apply at the British Embassy Bangkok

1. U.K. you have to fill in form C2, available from the British Embassy website
2. Baby's original birth certificate in Thai and a certified original translation (about 300 baht)
3. Your U.K. Passport.
4. Your FULL (A4 Size) birth certificate, you can get this from your local council offices in the U.K. cost £10. (No matter where you were born in the U.K.)
5. Two passport photographs, one countersigned by someone who has known you at least 2 years and is a British Citizen.
6. Baby's mothers I.D. Card.
7. Total cost 5226 Baht , this includes postage.

It will be a lot easier if you, the baby and the baby’s mother all go together.

Thai Passport
Apply at Bangna, Central Shopping Centre
1. Mother’s I.D. Card.
2. Baby's Original Birth Certificate.
3. Father’s Passport.
4. 1000 baht and 35 Baht postage per passport.

Thai Passport Office takes all the photographs onsite, included in the cost.

It will be a lot easier if you, the baby and the baby’s mother all go together.

:GoldenSmile1:

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 gogo dog

gogo dog

kee mao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

I'd better start saving. Thank you for the information.

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel