BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

Support the Forum | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS | Pattaya Fishing |  | Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK EmpressApril Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 |

Privilege Card | Top Thai Models Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Use DropBox To Store Pics | Rent Pattaya Condos | PA Android App | Gentleman's Club | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15

Check On Your Girl | FLB Bar Webcam | Pattaya Bay Resort | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Walking Street Webcam | Find Pattaya Girls | Pattaya Condos Villas | Find Pattaya Girls | Apex Photographic Studios

Photo
- - - - -

Grand President Soi 11 Review - Oct 2011

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 sydneyguy28

sydneyguy28

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

Stayed for 3 nights at The Grand President Soi 11 in Bangkok in October and had a great stay.

Room was in Tower 3 in a Studio Room and for the price I couldn't have been happier. I heard previous reviews of the rooms being too small, but it was plenty big enough for a shortish stay with everything you could need...

- Large King (comfy) bed
- Flat screen TV
- Small Kitchenette with microwave, sink, fridge with plenty of room to add your own drinks/foods
- New bathroom with bath, shower
- Plenty of storage space

Only paid $45-$47 a night AUD through the hotels website and you can find the same rates through most of the regular sites.

The tower has a nice rooftop pool and a more than adequate gym. Short walk (4 mins) to Nana station and roughly 15 minute walk to Nana Plaza.

No extra charge for girl/girls back to room.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 sydneyguy28

sydneyguy28

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

Some pics of the room

Attached Images

• 553.JPG
  • 554.JPG

#3 ProudAussie

ProudAussie

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,385 posts
  • Interests:Thailand-AFL-Horse Racing-Share Market

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:14 AM

I usually stay at President Palace or GP its local to everything and you find some great restuarants nearby.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 Chaniacreta

Chaniacreta

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

All my trips to BK have been at the GP. Rooms are more than adequate for need and location can not be beat. Rates are all over the place,

#5 Wooders

Wooders

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

My next trip to BKK is a few weeks away and looking at staying at either GP or PP (stayed there previously)

May go with GP this time due to lower prices. I think both are close to each other and I like Soi 11. A lively place at the moment.

#6 ProudAussie

ProudAussie

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:35 AM

My next trip to BKK is a few weeks away and looking at staying at either GP or PP (stayed there previously)

May go with GP this time due to lower prices. I think both are close to each other and I like Soi 11. A lively place at the moment.

PP offer free beer,cocktails and soft drinks from 11am-3pm at the splash bar ( poolside)
Get pissed and then go to Beer Garden

#7 vbbitter

vbbitter

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

used to stay there 10 years ago under barry mdonald consultancy [ use that name] and got a good price discount he was a friend to many and we used his name,worth a try.
from fellow aussie

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Wooders

Wooders

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Well I went for Grand President - Junior Suite booked but upgrade to Deluxe if book through their site. Also get free entry to Bed Supperclub and Qbar which is handy.

#9 Wooders

Wooders

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

PP offer free beer,cocktails and soft drinks from 11am-3pm at the splash bar ( poolside)
Get pissed and then go to Beer Garden

I was tempted! I am not really a drinker in the day time though. What is the standard of girls like in the Beer Garden? It is on Soi 7? I have heard it can be lively early afternoon..

#10 ProudAussie

ProudAussie

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

I was tempted! I am not really a drinker in the day time though. What is the standard of girls like in the Beer Garden? It is on Soi 7? I have heard it can be lively early afternoon..

Its a busy place to visit, I have been around 1 or 2 in the arvo and there are quite a few ST girls about.
After 6pm is when it slowly starts to pick up , all ages from 18-late 40's. Some nice ones and some really fugly ones.

Worth a visit
Enjoy

PA

#11 alexvsaf

alexvsaf

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

Looking to stay at Grand President in next november,

it is quite room to stay?

#12 ProudAussie

ProudAussie

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Looking to stay at Grand President in next november,

it is quite room to stay?

It is pretty good not too much 

#13 fatjack1

fatjack1

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

Just a mention.  If it is still there.  Been years for me.  But the GP has 3 buildings.  2 on one side of Soi 11 and one the other.  On the side with one building there is a restaurant at the base of the building.  It is/was italian.

The best pizza I have ever eaten.  They are small, thin, and come instantly.  

#14 williamsan

williamsan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:The Unknown, Politics, Science, World Travel, Beautiful Women, fishing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Its a busy place to visit, I have been around 1 or 2 in the arvo and there are quite a few ST girls about.
After 6pm is when it slowly starts to pick up , all ages from 18-late 40's. Some nice ones and some really fugly ones.

Worth a visit
Enjoy

PA

+1 if you have the time it's a must do,

get a seat near the entrance so you have the chance to snag a hot 1 as she arrives.  

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#15 turbine

turbine

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Travelling

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

When I stayed at grand president I got a junior suite with fur on the floor and on the walls. This fur smelled a bit ^^

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel