Support our Sponsors >> M Club Pattaya | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Pimp Pad Pattaya | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer |

>> Thai Friendly | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Donating to the Forum | Agoda Users Please Read | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Add your Text here

• Announcements

• kgbagent

New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Pictorial Reviews

Sapphire Lodge

LaaMok

Looks very good, great location :D

I'll definitely consider staying here on my next trip.

We are slowly filling up the hotel again.

gadget

Been past the last couple of days working but around lunchtime. Was gonna nip in for a drink but closed up, to early I expect.

LaaMok

5 rooms currently empty!

Gumby69

Place sounds very nice. Maybe even Gumby friendly. Any pics of the talent please?

whitespider

Popping down tonight. Cant resist a freebie :)

paulyd2k

i was in the other day with a few lads, they were taking me around the gentlemen clubs around pratumnak, Kinaree,rioja,the times, and a few i cant remember, as i had heard about them but never been , anyway as we were leaving the Kinaree, i said have you tried the new one around corner, the saphirre, they said they never heard of it, and they live here, so i said i knew where it was as i use asia pattaya beach quite regular, i know et in the restuarant at the end of beach, now i had`nt been in before only heard about it of this site, anyway we had a great time, very well done out, good good vibe about place, i also saw an old friend of mine working there ,so will be visiting many times in the future, i will have to visit at one of the parties as i would like to see a few girls swinging off those poles and dangly things, bet it would be great in a full swinging party atmosphere, will be there again soon, just my little review, thx, p

ghaneyd

looks great. Will check it out.....

D-D-D

Place sounds very nice. Maybe even Gumby friendly. Any pics of the talent please?

Offer looks terrific. I second the quoted post, any chance for pics? ;)

Best

LaaMok

i was in the other day with a few lads, they were taking me around the gentlemen clubs around pratumnak, Kinaree,rioja,the times, and a few i cant remember, as i had heard about them but never been , anyway as we were leaving the Kinaree, i said have you tried the new one around corner, the saphirre, they said they never heard of it, and they live here, so i said i knew where it was as i use asia pattaya beach quite regular, i know et in the restuarant at the end of beach, now i had`nt been in before only heard about it of this site, anyway we had a great time, very well done out, good good vibe about place, i also saw an old friend of mine working there ,so will be visiting many times in the future, i will have to visit at one of the parties as i would like to see a few girls swinging off those poles and dangly things, bet it would be great in a full swinging party atmosphere, will be there again soon, just my little review, thx, p

Thanks for the good review, alot more freelancers are turning up between 9 - 10 pm and staying til 2 am

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95101-this-thursdays-party-is-at-sapphire-lodge-pratumnak-hill-soi-4/

SKIP4431

LOOKS GOOD--WE'LL CHECK IT OUT

Danielvp

shite i must have missed this i must be blind will be there next time this is going in my things to do,

CHEERS MATE

LaaMok

Thanks guys, its nice when some addicts stay there! More people to talk to.

los angeles native

going to check it oput when i arrive this april 2012

LaaMok
Angeles native" data-cite="los Angeles native" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1331763572" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="93005" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">

going to check it oput when i arrive this april 2012

we still have free short time barfines all month, so you are lucky!

how122255

Looks like a good place to stay.

LaaMok

Looks like a good place to stay.

Its quiet and has lots of girls running around during the day!

Thaihot

Its quiet and has lots of girls running around during the day!

Sounds bloody great.

Heaven. :GoldenSmile1:

:Wassup1:

phillysteak

I want to look at this farther. To be honest I normally don't consider hotels under $40 but Hell I like to save money for the 2 nurses it may take to care for me daily. I will google map it tommorrow when I can see better in daylight but sounds far away.

I need it to be an easy commute if not close can people please comment is it EASY for a lazy traveler who doesn't mind walking a bit daytime but would do transportation at night

Thanks

LaaMok

I want to look at this farther. To be honest I normally don't consider hotels under $40 but Hell I like to save money for the 2 nurses it may take to care for me daily. I will google map it tommorrow when I can see better in daylight but sounds far away.

I need it to be an easy commute if not close can people please comment is it EASY for a lazy traveler who doesn't mind walking a bit daytime but would do transportation at night

Thanks

People are very suprised how quick it is to Walking Street!

999Baht

ill probebly stay there in June with a friend of mine. only problem as i see it is trying to eksplain to a bkk taxi driver were it is, as i dont know myself.

and secondly do you have smal cards that show the address on for when you are going back from town, as i am usely pritty drunk then eheh

This is from the website just print it out and give it to them.

Directions for Taxi Driver:

Sapphire Lodge อยู่ตรงข้ามโรงแรมเอเซียพัทยาพระตำหนักซอย4(สุดซอย)

Sapphire Lodge, Pratunmak Hill Soi 4

Link to website

If you are staying in the first part of June I might see you there as thinking of staying there.

Seedy

ill probebly stay there in June with a friend of mine. only problem as i see it is trying to eksplain to a bkk taxi driver were it is, as i dont know myself.

and secondly do you have smal cards that show the address on for when you are going back from town, as i am usely pritty drunk then eheh

Just say Asia hotel.

This is a huge hotel opposite that every taxi and moto taxi knows. Just pronounce it Aaah Seee Aaah

zmanz

I went during last Songkran to pick up my PA card. Took a moto taxi there for 80B which I thought was an OK price. But my journey back to second road with the moto-taxi station near Sapphire Lodge was 200B. Not knowing my way around and no other moto taxi in sight, I just had to pay that 200B.

I don't ride, so is there any reasonable priced transport back from Sapphire Lodge?

LaaMok

I went during last Songkran to pick up my PA card. Took a moto taxi there for 80B which I thought was an OK price. But my journey back to second road with the moto-taxi station near Sapphire Lodge was 200B. Not knowing my way around and no other moto taxi in sight, I just had to pay that 200B.

I don't ride, so is there any reasonable priced transport back from Sapphire Lodge?

I have not heard someone paying 200 baht for a motorbike taxi from there before, just the baht buses.

You can ask one of the girls to drop you off at family mart, 60 baht to Walking Street.

Bryan

Michel42

For guests that stay at the Sapphire Lodge for 2 or more nights You must make a discounted ( 50 % ? ) barfine

because the room is already paid..