BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Find Pattaya Ladyboys Online | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount |  Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo

Going with a 6 month return ticket?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#26 Nak Muay

Nak Muay

The Reem

• Vip Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • Interests:thailand, thaiboxing, thai girls, thai food,

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Took 2 days mate. If you posted your stuff out tomarrow, (Tuesday) you'd have them back on thursday. Its so quick because you need to send special deliverly.

If i plan to stay longer, i'll prob go for the ed visa as well. A real course for 1700 baht that will provide you the stuff you need to get the Ed visa is super cheap. The best ive soon around is 25-26000 baht. Ill maybe need to PM you sometime in the future for info about this :) if you dont mind sharing :)

shoot me over a pm. it was another member here that sent me the info i haven't phoned them to verify.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#27 jumpman233345

jumpman233345

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Jap cars , Asian women ,Football ,NBA basketball ,Having fun aka P.A.R.T.Y woop! woop!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

if you don't mind me asking OP, what is your planned budget for this 6 month trip? obviously your not going to be in party mode for 6 months lol.

#28 Nak Muay

Nak Muay

The Reem

• Vip Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • Interests:thailand, thaiboxing, thai girls, thai food,

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

if you don't mind me asking OP, what is your planned budget for this 6 month trip? obviously your not going to be in party mode for 6 months lol.

bagel did 4 months trip last year and did it in 100% party mode everyday with no breaks and no relaxing.... mind you he did come home nearly dead and some dodgy skin infection of red spots and he was defiantly going yellow from all the lypo. but i think bagel is a very exceptional and special young man.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#29 Aussie Wolf

Aussie Wolf

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

Noob question for the experts.

This is with regards to aussies getting the 60 day visa for Thailand.

Do i have to apply for this 60 day TV in Oz or can i get it extended from the standard 30 day from this Jomtien office?

#30 Martinell Bar

Martinell Bar

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0890958749

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

Im here about 13 days so far and i have only spent around 14,000 so far. About 5000 if that was in tesco's stocking up my condo with food and other stuff. I dont really have a budget to be honest, i brought some money with me but not lots.

The thing is, im working here running the bar and i make some extra online doing matched betting. All my drinks are half price and customers buy me lots of drinks as well. I have a girlfriend works and i pay nothing for my condo, with all interent, cable, electric and water bills paid for (Part of my payment deal). Im looking at this as i long term so i do be careful because i need to make trips but to the UK every 9 months to get a new visa and visit my family. Me and the girlfriend have a budget of around 1,000 a day but we only pay for food, kids school, pertrol and mobile phone top ups.

I dont think that answers you questions proper but i think a good number for everything all in would be around 50K a month, thats renting a condo, paying your bills, buying food and entertainment. Ive seen this number thrown around alot. It depends how much you drink and what type and how often you like to take girls i guess.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#31 Martinell Bar

Martinell Bar

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0890958749

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

Noob question for the experts.

This is with regards to aussies getting the 60 day visa for Thailand.

Do i have to apply for this 60 day TV in Oz or can i get it extended from the standard 30 day from this Jomtien office?

I would get the 60 day tourist visa, from the UK, it only cost £25 and you always have the option to extend it by 30 more days in Jomtein, soi 5 :)

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel