Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Pictorial Reviews

Bada Bing Agogo

Houten Kop

So Bada Bing is a coyote bar? If so then no thanks.

When I went there it certainly was. Loud and male waiters.

Houten Kop

As there is between 2/3 and 3/4 of Coyotes dancers in Sapphire,

I would yes define it as a Coyote Bar. :sad:

Just my thought too.

Houten Kop

Am in Bada Bing now...where you get a free shot with every drink ordered...am downing Bacardi cokes and kamikazes. :-)

Damn good for a "coyote" bar. 555 :-)

I prefer nice girls to coyotes and free shots.

Houten Kop

And how to recognize a 'Coyote' from a 'Dancer'?

Coyotes put a lot more clothes and bigger clothes than regular girls. Some wear 2 bras and 2 pairs of pants. Some of their pants are bigger than the shorts of the girls on Soi 7. Some even put tights (pantyhose in American).

BadaBingBadaBoom

Coyote bar??? WTF??? Just a small example... The 2 most recently posted photo's in this thread of those individual girls #17 Nan and #20 Belle both dance fully naked (no tops or pants on) as the BM's that BF'd and posted their pics can surely attest...

FROST MEDIC999

Don't really care what it is but have already said on my Hit list first night in Pats and intend to do a review.

Am looking forward to it rather a lot and May BM's arriving are most welcome to join me

The VIP is on my Hit List 555

splitpin

If some of you guys think this a good gogo, you should stop going to Pattaya, or broaden your outlook.

ironfist

is the girl Jan or Jen still there? 20 years old short girl.....I always buy her a drink when I was there.

BadaBingBadaBoom

is the girl Jan or Jen still there? 20 years old short girl.....I always buy her a drink when I was there.

Is the girl you mention the one standing on the far right end??? (our left side)???

post-73848-0-45107200-1332071329.jpg

Edited by BadaBingBadaBoom

Thaihot

Is the girl you mention the one standing on the far right end??? (our left side)???

Now I would like to play ball with them very sexy girls. :GoldenSmile1:

This Bar will be checked out by me the next time I am in Pattaya. :Wassup1:

FROST MEDIC999

Now I would like to play ball with them very sexy girls. :GoldenSmile1:

This Bar will be checked out by me the next time I am in Pattaya. :Wassup1:

If you over in May most welcome to join me and a few others Matey

The VIP room is a calling 555

Mr Swede

I will be there in the end of march earlyapril. Maybe there will be a Sweden day to?

Helloblackshirt

easily my fave gogo in pattaya,theyve started doing shows as well. not pushy with the drinks and i end up spending a fortune there as a result!! my twisted logic is if they arent pushy with drinks then i spend up..... owner ron is a good bloke and all the staff are good fun and some very nice girls!!

allwet

Popped in the other night and I didn't see a lot of coyotes. Most of the girls were semi nude. Also, they offered a free drink or shot after I ordered a coke. The male wait staff that you find in gogos doesn't bother me. I find them to be more attentive and usually more professional. Overall, a nice little place with really nice staff.

AngleWong

Are these six beauties bar fineable? If so I am gonna fuck my way through all of them when I arrive in July. Anyone been with any of them and have any feedback.

Cheers.

Billy August

Any relation to the Bada Bing A Go Go in Bangkok?

Johnny Danish

Any relation to Bada Bing in The Sopranos :P

WS_A-Go-Go

Who has been to bada bing recently? I was there in early December but had my girl already, so I didn't investigate charges. The mamasan (owner, manager?) was sexy, music good, and tons of pretty girls. Mainly coyotes/any thoughts?

ironfist

were there a lot of customers? I went there a few times before....not many customers but yeah they got many girls and they are all pretty good looking, decent agogo too but in bad location I guess. if they still don't get a lot of customers I might just go there once awhile to chill....not a bad agogo

WS_A-Go-Go

It was really popping the first night, but when I went back the next day it was slow and less chicks. Then I was off to Bkk and home.

Immortal25

I'm also curious if it's the same as the one in BKK. That I've been and it was slow in BKK at that time...but there were a few sexy gals in that one. 

WS_A-Go-Go

The one in patpong is different owner I believe.

eXplosief

I was there last night for the first time. Seems it was sold to a new owner a week ago. Now being run by a young english bloke as manager.

Seems most of the ladies left when it was sold, so they have currently mostly agency girls, but looking for getting new girls of their own.

Not a bad place if they can get some more girls i think.

PS Seems like most of the outdoor signs have gone, so you can easily miss the place.

Edited by eXplosief

marko1961

the  bar is quite good and the girls our great I have a good time with the ladies always seem to spend a few hours their but what is good for some one is not always   the same fore somebody else

Looks good.

This girl looks a sweet one.

Any Members here who can report there opinions on this new Agogo Bar ????

attachicon.gifpost-67394-0-95974800-1324997291.jpg

tibey

Great Lineup, What's the going rate for long time?