BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount |  Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo

Bada Bing Agogo

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#26 philkrenshaw

philkrenshaw

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

No pressure for time in the V.I.P room... Basically you can stay until you have finished your bottle.
Bookings are not essential but I recommend if possible to ensure access.
Food/snacks are certainly available.
Totally negotiable between the girls and patrons for drinks/tips LD's as is bottle service in the main bar.
Servicing options are best negotiated with the Mamasan or Management personally.

I hope this has been helpful to you :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks. This looks like the equivalent of closing down a bar in Soi 6 for a private party.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#27 BadaBingBadaBoom

BadaBingBadaBoom

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hahahahaha... I like the comparison... :WinkGrin1:

#28 Kangarooted

Kangarooted

FUX-LIKE-A-KANGAROO

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

Bada Bing is located 5 metres down Soi BJ across from Baccara ago go. There are currently 55 girls employed... 22 coyotes, 18 dancing girls who show titties and the remainder are full show models just showing tits currently, awaiting for training in choreography for let's just say special shows (for now)

Not sure if things have changed in the last week or so, but I have been in the bar 4 times, and yes - the staff do ask you which girl from the stage you want......and on each occasion I said none. Fair enough. BUT - the other 12 girls on THE OTHER SIDE of the room where there were no punters whatsoever totally ignored me every single time, and chatted amongst themselves, and you can't really even see them there - they just carry on with their backs to you and you dont exist.

I would gather the girls have a drinks target, but I found it strange that having sat in the bar 4 times, the girls have zero interest to interact?. Perhaps it was early days, as on each of the occasions there would have been max 3 or 4 gents in the place - also being ignored

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#29 ProjectXXX

ProjectXXX

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

wow indeed. definitely some hot chicks. they look like they need some company and me being the gentleman that i am feel obligated to join them. lol.

#30 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Just got home from a night out where I spent the majority of my time in this gogo. Just can't beat the free shots with your drinks (on Fridays), hot girls, and good atmosphere. My wife and I were there Tuesday for about 3 hours and barfined two of the girls to go out partying and dancing with us at iBar (Jamm and Goy). They were both lots of fun and even bought a round of drinks, shots, and sheesha for us. We went back on Thursday night, and again stayed for a few hours.

I don't ST or LT girls (unless I'm with my wife), but have been in there and have spent quite a bit of time with a lot of the girls. As others have pointed out, they're not the type to come and hound you for drinks (which I prefer). But, anytime I've called any of the girls over to me, they've always turned out to be quite friendly and good conversationalists, which is all I really look for. For bedroom performance, you'd have to ask some other guys.

As for the male waiters, they're always quick with an ashtray, a refill of my drink, or just to say "hi." They're all quite friendly and the girls seem comfortable with them (which I found surprising...didn't think they'd appreciate Thai guys in there). I've even gotten to know one of them pretty good and bought him a MD (man drink)...now that has GOT to be a first! 555!

Overall, I really can't find fault with this gogo...I've had a blast every time I've been in there.

#31 Thaihot

Thaihot

Pattaya Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,065 posts
  • Interests:Thailand
    Bars
    Beach
    All things Pattaya
    Football
    Living it up in Pattaya & Asia.

Donator

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

Just got home from a night out where I spent the majority of my time in this gogo. Just can't beat the free shots with your drinks (on Fridays), hot girls, and good atmosphere. My wife and I were there Tuesday for about 3 hours and barfined two of the girls to go out partying and dancing with us at iBar (Jamm and Goy). They were both lots of fun and even bought a round of drinks, shots, and sheesha for us. We went back on Thursday night, and again stayed for a few hours.

I don't ST or LT girls (unless I'm with my wife), but have been in there and have spent quite a bit of time with a lot of the girls. As others have pointed out, they're not the type to come and hound you for drinks (which I prefer). But, anytime I've called any of the girls over to me, they've always turned out to be quite friendly and good conversationalists, which is all I really look for. For bedroom performance, you'd have to ask some other guys.

As for the male waiters, they're always quick with an ashtray, a refill of my drink, or just to say "hi." They're all quite friendly and the girls seem comfortable with them (which I found surprising...didn't think they'd appreciate Thai guys in there). I've even gotten to know one of them pretty good and bought him a MD (man drink)...now that has GOT to be a first! 555!

Overall, I really can't find fault with this gogo...I've had a blast every time I've been in there.

Thanks mate for the info & up date on this venue.

:Wassup1:

#32 RobertRob

RobertRob

Pattaya Addict

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

I only been there one time... but i kept a very good souvenir...

Music was good... the ladies very hot (for me of course) and friendly...
Very cute outfits...

very good gogo... i recommend it

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 ironfist

ironfist

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

anymore pics of the girls?

so anyone tried the VIP room? it looks good, so 2500 does it include any girl to join me in the room. How long can we use the VIP room for?

Any other agogo got VIP room similar to this? I think this is the first

#34 Bruce23

Bruce23

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport Woman!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:04 AM

I had one night in Bada Bing, and thought the dancers, coyote girls, music, atmosphere were all great. Only issue i struck was that the coyote girl I struck didnt want to be BF, now this could of been me, but I feel it was more the girl. She claimed to have been up very late the night before and drinking a lot. My suggestion that being BF'd meant she would be out of the bar several hours early was disregarded. It was a shame as i could of spent the time and LD on several other tasty options. Wont stop me from returning here, but I will be more up front with girls before i engage in any Baht being thrown around in future.

#35 BadaBingBadaBoom

BadaBingBadaBoom

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

anymore pics of the girls?

so anyone tried the VIP room? it looks good, so 2500 does it include any girl to join me in the room. How long can we use the VIP room for?

Any other agogo got VIP room similar to this? I think this is the first

The V.I.P room has been getting used almost every night... It is more geared toward group parties preferring a more private setting, with very flexible rules (or lack there of) for amounts of lady's and time limits... Generally until your entry bottle is finished. Although 2,3 and even 4 bottles have been known to have disappeared in there on occasion... More pics of girls will be coming soon :GoldenSmile1:

#36 SEApunter

SEApunter

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

One of my favorite bars at the moment - you can feel the freshness and motivation of the staff to get this thing going,
and that they care for the customer walking in. As a Pattaya veteran, I have my doubts that it will go on like that
(usually, either the more successful a bar becomes or if a budget problem comes up, service goes down rapidly and
are replaced by ripoffs and various kinds of pressure/exploits of customers), but I certainly hope so.

If it does, this will certainly remain a fixed station during my nightly tours with buddies. And so far it is - I must have
dragged at least 10 friends in there already.

Particularly positive is the service orientation of the waiters - the guy with the 'bug' in his ear, and the tall one
always seem to have their eyes everywhere, very friendly, and as I've already written in another thread, it was
almost shocking when on one occasion, the tall one sent another waiter back to fill up my draft (!) glass completely.
It is seemingly little things like these that can make a bar special and make you want to come back.

Music is good, sound system as well, the bar looks nice and is clean and there are a few really sexy girls in there.
Some girls are easy to flirt with and laidback (I even already bought ladydrinks in there which I rarely do and if I do it,
just if the girls don't push me), others even avoid eye contact or behave arrogant (only interested in Asian customers
or young and sweaty Brits 8-)). One girl (a tall 'blonde' one with a very slim body) really pissed me off last time when
she was badmouthing me because I didn't buy her a tequila after she asked me to yelling from 2 tables' distance while
still sitting with another customer) - obviously a pampered pro who already hates the job and/or severely drunk.
Some girls have to be reminded that they make a damned hell of money in this job and should appreciate every minute
and make customers (some of which understand Thai) feel good instead of bad.

Anyhow, nice bar and again: I hope the management can manage it to keep it that way!!

ps. something I always wanted to ask: how can I find out which girl is a 'regular dancer', a 'showgirl' or a 'Coyote' ???
I'd definitely want to barfine a girl there as soon as I have a chance, but don't need some demotivating surprise. 8-)

SEApunter

#37 gogul

gogul

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Asian Women, Scuba.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

So Bada Bing is a coyote bar? If so then no thanks.

Edited by gogul, 25 January 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#38 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

So Bada Bing is a coyote bar? If so then no thanks.

Where did you get that idea? Did you read the thread, or only skim through it for the word "coyote"? They have some coyote dancers, but it seems the vast majority of the girls are regular dancers. Actually, I've known a few of the hired guns (coyotes) to get topless in the gogo just as the dancers do, which is different from the coyote girls I've seen at other places.

#39 gogul

gogul

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

Where did you get that idea? Did you read the thread, or only skim through it for the word "coyote"? They have some coyote dancers, but it seems the vast majority of the girls are regular dancers. Actually, I've known a few of the hired guns (coyotes) to get topless in the gogo just as the dancers do, which is different from the coyote girls I've seen at other places.

I read the thread and I was aware that not all the Bada Bing girls are coyotes. My point is why go to a bar where there are any? Coyotes are the opposite of what Thailand has been all about for at least the last 40 years. This is not a good trend IMHO. I guess some guys (you) like it. OK. I don’t. I prefer bars where I know all the girls are available for takeout. I see what has happened on Cowboy to some bars and it is not good. To each his own.

#40 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

I read the thread and I was aware that not all the Bada Bing girls are coyotes. My point is why go to a bar where there are any? Coyotes are the opposite of what Thailand has been all about for at least the last 40 years. This is not a good trend IMHO. I guess some guys (you) like it. OK. I don’t. I prefer bars where I know all the girls are available for takeout. I see what has happened on Cowboy to some bars and it is not good. To each his own.

I'm not sure what you mean. As I mentioned, some of the coyote girls get topless, and the ones I've met there can be bar fined. So what makes the coyotes there different than their dancer counter-parts, other than their salary?

When you said "coyote bar" earlier, I thought you meant a place like Teaserz. Using "coyote bar" to describe a gogo because one of the girls may be clothed and un-bar finable is misleading to others. There's a general agreement of what does and does not make a place a coyote bar, and your definition probably isn't the same as 99% of the rest of guys in Pattaya.

Apparently "coyote bar" to you means a place that has even a single girl who keeps her clothes on and can't be bar fined. I've yet to go into a gogo where every girl is naked, and I'm certain most gogos employ at least one girl who can't be bar fined for some reason or another. By your standards, you're going to really limit where you can go since you want every girl in the place to be "available for takeout."

But, give this place a miss if you want and go wherever it is you'd rather go to. Up to you, as the saying goes.

#41 gogul

gogul

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:34 AM

I'm not sure what you mean. As I mentioned, some of the coyote girls get topless, and the ones I've met there can be bar fined. So what makes the coyotes there different than their dancer counter-parts, other than their salary?

My definition of a Coyote bar is dead on. It is a bar where the most attractive girls in the place are on display, are usually very good dancers, and available for lady drinks, but unavailable for bar fine. If you are telling me the coyotes at Bada Bing are available for bar fine meaning sex, not just going out to party, that is a new one on me. I would like to hear more reports confirming this derivative form of entertainment.

Edited by gogul, 26 January 2012 - 05:37 AM.

#42 OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge

Silent Knight

• Advanced Member
  • 19,621 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:1155
  • Interests:Staying There

If you have any problems at all while in Pattaya please feel free to call my Thai Phone Number

Donator

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:55 AM

Cyotees are one thing, but when I went there were more Thai Service/Security Guys in there than girls.........or customers actually. :hello09:

#43 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

My definition of a Coyote bar is dead on. It is a bar where the most attractive girls in the place are on display, are usually very good dancers, and available for lady drinks, but unavailable for bar fine. If you are telling me the coyotes at Bada Bing are available for bar fine meaning sex, not just going out to party, that is a new one on me. I would like to hear more reports confirming this derivative form of entertainment.

The "most attractive girls in the place" (in my opinion) both dance topless, both are available to be bar fined, and both are available for sex. Incidentally, they're both pictured in the first post of this thread...the girl in the red and black dress and the 4th girl pictured. Everyone has a different idea what's attractive though. You may prefer big hairy ladyboys for all I know.

If you want to call the place a coyote bar...well, it's a free country and all. BTW...I guess Sapphire Gogo is a coyote bar as well, as are many others by your standards.

Edited by Shivers, 26 January 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#44 OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge

Silent Knight

• Advanced Member
  • 19,621 posts

If you have any problems at all while in Pattaya please feel free to call my Thai Phone Number

Donator

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

................I guess Sapphire Gogo is a coyote bar as well............................

I'd heard that........... :hello09:

Just funnin'

#45 Oukiva

Oukiva

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:35 AM

................I guess Sapphire Gogo is a coyote bar as well............................

I'd heard that........... :hello09:

As there is between 2/3 and 3/4 of Coyotes dancers in Sapphire,
I would yes define it as a Coyote Bar. :sad:

#46 luco

luco

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

I've been told that the way to tell the difference between the coyotees - who I believe will go out but have a 1500BF and the normal girls is their number.

Three digits for coyotess, 1 or 2 digits for normal.

Was the first gogo I visited on this trip and I will definitely be back. I reviewed it here www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95466-lucos-gogo-reviews-2012/ and will do so again when I make my next visit.

Edited by luco, 26 January 2012 - 10:58 AM.

#47 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

Am in Bada Bing now...where you get a free shot with every drink ordered...am downing Bacardi cokes and kamikazes. :-)

Damn good for a "coyote" bar. 555 :-)

#48 OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge

Silent Knight

• Advanced Member
  • 19,621 posts

Donator

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

Am in Bada Bing now...where you get a free shot with every drink ordered...am downing Bacardi cokes and kamikazes. :-)

Damn good for a "coyote" bar. 555 :-)

On Thursdays as well now?

"The poster doth protest too much, methinks." :Think1:

#49 BadaBingBadaBoom

BadaBingBadaBoom

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

Australia Day party in Bada Bing tonight... Hence the free shots with every drink purchased... Same this Saturday for owners birthday... All girls in the the bar... Topless, nude and coyote's are available for BF... Also all of the coyote's have been BF and banged on more than one occasion and with positive feedback from returned customers.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#50 Shivers

Shivers

Street View Pattaya

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

On Thursdays as well now?

"The poster doth protest too much, methinks." :Think1:

Ditch Cambodia and come find out for yourself if you think I'm lying. :P

Today is Aussie Day, so yes, free shots with every drink. Not to mention the 8 girls on stage who were all topless. Guess it's still a coyote bar by some people's standards though. :rolleyes:

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel