BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount

Photo

Canadian visas for TGF?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 Tigerblooded

Tigerblooded

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:36 AM

Just wondering if there is any Canadian fellas who have gone down this road before. Not sure which girl I would take over yet, but it would be nice to have one here at times that I can't be over there. I'm only in my thirtys but it would be great to parade a 18 yr old exotic woman around for awhile

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 ippyboy

ippyboy

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:All that's Thai, Mainly the Girls

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:41 AM

I know this is for Australia, but we fall under the same mother land lol, apart from the embassy form, an 48r, the rest of the info, is very handy. I just got one for my girl, real easy, just follow all the extra paper work to send in. stat dec/photos/pay slips and the rest. http://www.ozvisathai.com/

#3 Crash

Crash

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:10 AM

No unfortunately Canada is not like Australia. You will have a very difficult time getting her a non-resident visa. She will have to prove she has a reason to return to Thailand such as a letter from her employer stating she is indispensable and a large bank account, mortgage etc. If it is worth it to you, an option is for her to enroll in an English language course and have you be the homestay host. Check with a language school or homestay organisation.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 Scumbag

Scumbag

Full Moon Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,931 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer and getting drunk!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

No unfortunately Canada is not like Australia.

Yes, unfortunately you are a little too close to that draconian (as far as immigration law goes) country to your south...lol

#5 Tigerblooded

Tigerblooded

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

No unfortunately Canada is not like Australia. You will have a very difficult time getting her a non-resident visa. She will have to prove she has a reason to return to Thailand such as a letter from her employer stating she is indispensable and a large bank account, mortgage etc. If it is worth it to you, an option is for her to enroll in an English language course and have you be the homestay host. Check with a language school or homestay organisation.

#6 mal129

mal129

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:I quite sure my interests are similar to most other members, but I'll add hockey and football to those interests.

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

Crash is right. I have not gone down this road before but have done the research, and it seems very difficult and potentially costly for us Canucks. There are a number of personal stories and advice threads on ThaiVisa.

Best of luck. If you do give it a go, please let the rest of us know your experience. Cheers!

#7 Regor21

Regor21

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

Canada seems as tough as anywhere, just had a friend who's girl friend has just been denied a tourist visa to come and see him when he goes back to Canada, the big reason is they just think she has no reason to come back (she works on the family farm) and basically saying he and she are lying and gave a big list of things why not .It took one week to get the answer.

When he was coming back from Bangkok there was another Canadian in the mini bus who also was refused and his girlfriend had a job in a factory in the flood plains which is closed at the moment but she was on 75% salary until they open back up in July because they want her back because she has worked there for years and had a letter from the company stating all this and they still got refused.
So it is never as easy as you would think, and it is always good to here everyone's stories so we all know the pitfalls. :GoldenSmile1:

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Deuces

Deuces

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

I've done 3 visa's for Australia. I have no idea about Canada but everyone said its so hard for Oz and you hear about this mate and that mate and the dude down the road that couldn't get a visa his TGF. I read about visa's every night for 2 months before applying for our first visa and got it no problems second one was no problems thirds no problems. My point is don't let all the bad stories get you down, if you really want her with you then you will do what you have to.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#9 Bear194

Bear194

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:SE Asia travel - Motorcycles and exotic vehicles

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

This is hardly and encouraging thread, so i will ask a slightly different question and perhaps those who tried to get a tourist visa for their Thai friend can answer or may be point the way. Can any one describe the process - where to go , forms, questions, timing, etc? Is the embassy helpfull at all?

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel