Support our Sponsors >> Smooci - Escorts on Demand | M Club Pattaya | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Absolute Angels Bangkok | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Pimp Pad Pattaya | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer |

>> Thai Friendly | DClub Agogo | Wildcats Agogo | 100 Girls on Demand | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Donating to the Forum | Agoda Users Please Read | Add your Text here

  • Announcements

    • kgbagent

      New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

      Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

      Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

      URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Sign in to follow this  

Don't forget the getting married bit..........

Recommended Posts


Lifted from Thaivisa :-


We have received this message from The Hon Consul at the Royal Thai Consulate Hull.


Dear News Editor


I would be obliged if you would post the following message from the Royal Thai Consulate, Hull UK regarding the Expat Forum Topic "Non Imm Visa When You Have Thai Child":-


"Message from the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull (UK).

Please note that it is no longer possible to obtain a non immigrant visa from the Royal Thai Embassy or from any of the Royal Thai Consulates in the UK on the basis that you are the father of a child living in Thailand even if you possess the child's birth certificate which shows you as the father. To be eligible to apply for this type of visa you must also be married to the mother of the child and have an official marriage certificate."


Can you also please inform your readers that they must never post their passport from Thailand to any other country for any reason because there will not be any evidence in their passport to show that they exited Thailand.


Thank you and kind regards


Alan P Taylor

Hon Consul

Royal Thai Consulate

4 Priory Court

Saxon Way



HU13 9PB

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this