BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Find Pattaya Ladyboys Online | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo
- - - - -

Golden Beach Hotel, better not to go

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 footopic

footopic

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0808256304
  • Interests:Pattaya crowd and all Thai beauties

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

I have stayed Golden Beach Hotel last year in April. I do not recommend you to go because they want very high rate of joiner fee which was 600 Baht.
They are racist also, they throw out me from Indian Breakfast area because I am not Indian. This is unacceptable, don't you think that it is racism?

I have stayed there 1 week and no room service, even cleaning in one day!...
They lost my room key and wanted extra money from me because of this.

Please don't go there, it is located in 2nd road.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 Ron Rat

Ron Rat

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:Beer, red wine, horseracing, travel. Mighty Fucking Pies

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:44 AM

At least they let you in the go gos, Not much good calling the racist card in Thailand. But thanks for the warning.

#3 CrazyPete

CrazyPete

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Thai Girls

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

Sounds like a real bad hotel, I just came back and stayed at Four Seasons Place on 3rd rd 5 min walk to LK Metro great place No Joiner fee's staff collect ID's Room always clean room service works and on final check out all that was charged to the room was detailed and right on the money!!! going back there next year for a month

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 LISBON

LISBON

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Gorgeous Thai women

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Not a good hotel to take your Lady

#5 beejoy

beejoy

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

realy bed experience with this hotel in term of security.

someone can enter your room and grab your valuables.

must be done by internal staff but hotel got no clue to cover it.

definately not recommended.

#6 jocky king

jocky king

Supreme Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,411 posts
  • Interests:Playing nine ball pool and 8 ball too.England Cricket Fan and Man Utd Fan..
    (Marry is grand
    Divorced is 500 Grand)

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

Thanks for the tips... Hated the Hotel with Joiner's fee, 600 baht is a lot for those who stayed for 3 weeks stay, Imagine if you took the L/T in there everynight for 3 weeks, the total cost of the Joiner's fee would be be 12,000 bt excluding BF and L/T is unthinkable...

#7 fantasmas81

fantasmas81

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling ~ Gym ~ Drinking ~ Mongering ~ Footy

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

It's good to know the hotels which charge the joiner fees, so thanks for this post and I can cross this hotel off my "possibly" list.

I got stung in Phuket once at the Andaman Beach Suites Hotel. Was already paying 1000 baht per night, the place was awful and on top of that the JF was another 1000 baht! I was livid with the place.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 dabsem

dabsem

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

thanks for the warning.

#9 RJFoodman

RJFoodman

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

I booked it recently. Now with your post I just caneled.

Thanks

I booked it recently. Now with your post I just caneled.

Thanks

#10 martin81

martin81

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

I have stayed Golden Beach Hotel last year in April. I do not recommend you to go because they want very high rate of joiner fee which was 600 Baht.
They are racist also, they throw out me from Indian Breakfast area because I am not Indian. This is unacceptable, don't you think that it is racism?

I have stayed there 1 week and no room service, even cleaning in one day!...
They lost my room key and wanted extra money from me because of this.

Please don't go there, it is located in 2nd road.

I agree that sounds racist. But many thais are racists. What is so special about Indian breakfast. Is it some religious thing or why would they not allow you as a paying guest in there?

I wonder why you stayed as a long as a week as it sounds rather bad.

Thanks for the warning anyway.

#11 DiscoSteve

DiscoSteve

Newbie Addict

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

I wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago!

Recently booked in for 10 nights there but left after 3. All 3 nights had a LT so that set me back 1800 bht just to fill the hotels pockets with more of my money. I found the staff really rude as well, only interested in the tour groups that stay there. They asked why I was leaving, i told them I was cutting my stay short in Pattaya, then went to a joiner friendly hotel for rest of my stay.

#12 Case

Case

Pattaya Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Seems crazy that any hotel in Pattaya would charge a joiner fee.

#13 William Boyd

William Boyd

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "joiner fee",I have stayed in hotels in Thailand,on and off for the last 26 years and have never come across this!
Please enlighten!

#14 BadWingman

BadWingman

Advanced Piss Drinking Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "joiner fee",I have stayed in hotels in Thailand,on and off for the last 26 years and have never come across this!
Please enlighten!

A joiner fee is what you pay the hotel to take a guest to your room for the night.

You have done well to have not come across it for 26 years :WinkGrin1:

Edited by Gnet, 29 March 2012 - 05:28 AM.

#15 Joy steak

Joy steak

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

very good report.. hehe.. informative

#16 guru2008

guru2008

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

Not only golden beach hotel, there are few more actually. Those hotels claims they are `FAMILY FRIENDLY'.
Better to check before booking wheather the hotel is Girl friendly or not.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#17 exssucker

exssucker

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Not only golden beach hotel, there are few more actually. Those hotels claims they are `FAMILY FRIENDLY'.
Better to check before booking wheather the hotel is Girl friendly or not.

worst hotel , even what they say Indian breakfast is not any quality food. very rough at service though being in service industry. just Indians who are newbie get it booked, no repeaters for sure

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel