BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

Support the Forum | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS | Pattaya Fishing |  | Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK EmpressApril Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 |

Privilege Card | Top Thai Models Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Use DropBox To Store Pics | Rent Pattaya Condos | PA Android App | Gentleman's Club | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15

Check On Your Girl | FLB Bar Webcam | Pattaya Bay Resort | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Walking Street Webcam | Find Pattaya Girls | Pattaya Condos Villas | Find Pattaya Girls | Apex Photographic Studios

Photo
- - - - -

weekly/monthly rental..BTS/MRT under 15000

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 crumbs

crumbs

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Hello BMs

I'm looking for a room can be hotel/apartment/condo in central Bangkok for 4-5 weeks starting in the middle of April. My specific requirements are:
  • No more than 300-400 meters from MRT/BTS
  • Relatively central, not further than Ekkaimai and up to Huai Khwang
  • Clean and secure, no cockroaches, rats, etc. Clean bathroom, walls, sheets..
  • Modern furnishings preferred
  • 15000/month baht all in, including electric, internet, etc
  • Deposit (if any) returned with no hassle
  • GF friendly
I've researched and found a few places that meet my criteria, but I'd like to hear from people who actually stayed there or know someone who stayed there. I'm trying to avoid getting ripped off on deposit, padded electric bills, hidden charges and things like that.

Constructive recommendations only please (that means if you think my price is too low or requirements too outrageous, keep it to yourself)

Thank you!

Edited by crumbs, 23 February 2012 - 08:11 AM.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 El Cata

El Cata

Porridge Burglar

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts
  • Interests:Playing pool with planets & snooker with the Higgs Boson

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Many places advertise '5 minutes' from the BTS but 99% are pathological liars. Bangkok is HUGE especially compared to Pattaya so near takes on a new meaning. :LOL2:

I stayed at a couple of places LT last year:

http://www.aiyaresid.../aiya-long-stay

Stayed here for 6 weeks after my CELTA in March. It's on the end of the Silom Line but only 10 minutes to Asoke or Nana BTS station. Literally a 5 minute walk to the BTS & there is everything you need right next to the hotel (ATMs, 711, restaurants etc) & the pool is amazing.

http://www.housebythepond.com/

Very nice, if a bit worn, rooms & picturesque surroundings but wayyyyyy down Suk Soi 22 although only a 20B motorcycle ride to Suk Rd. The rooftop pool is shit & not too much in the surrounding area but some cheapish bars halfway down the road. I got room FB1, a 1BR with it's own garden, for 15k per month excluding utilities so you can tell them 'your friend' got a discount last year. :GoldenSmile1:

#3 crumbs

crumbs

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thank you, El Cata! Good links. I may try house by the pond if I don't fund nothing closer to BTS.
Last time I walked into a place that was literally 2 minutes away from Chong Nonsi, forgot the name tho

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 Case

Case

Pattaya Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

What was the internet like at Aiya residence? Fast? Reliable? What kind of speeds were you getting? And what was the story with the deposit?

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel