BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS

Photo
- - - - -

Wanted freelance webdesigner partner

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

I am looking for a partner that know's how to create a professional website from scratch.

Need to understand html and css and need to know how to work with joomla and wordpress.

Falang that want to make some extra money living in Pattaya feel free to contact me for more info.

No investment required but we could discuss a 50% share as i also offer webhosting, and offer a VPS and own a shared 25 gb server that i can divide as i want.

Nothing to loose, only to win.

I am Dutch with duplo nationality Thai and Dutch, this makes it easy for me make everything legal very easy and i can work without a workpermitt...

Kind regard
Khun Charan

pm me if interested.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 stud muffin

stud muffin

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Confused as to why you NEED/WANT a buisness partner if no capital is needed... but pay to get your website built

#3 McFly

McFly

Mr Rally!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

50% Share? What kind of income amount are you talking about? You might consider just installing wordpress, get a free or paid $25 theme, and write the text or pay a writer like 1000 baht to write it out or fix grammar if needed.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 Frosty

Frosty

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Donator

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Sounds like he's got an idea but not the technical skills to pull this off.

#5 bestmate

bestmate

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Women, Music, Movies.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

He is offering web hosting and VPS which i can get own my own for $50 a month so not sure what esle he has to offer except someone to build him free websites?

#6 Nak Muay

Nak Muay

The Reem

• Vip Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Interests:thailand, thaiboxing, thai girls, thai food,

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

He is offering web hosting and VPS which i can get own my own for $50 a month so not sure what esle he has to offer except someone to build him free websites?

great idea have someone else host a website for you so you have no control and are always needing to keep sweet and who could run off with the site, domain and your profits at any point. oh and you have to build the site for them too.... NO THANK YOU MATE

great windows vps's from damnvps for just 15$ a month. hosting from bluehost $6 a month.(with domain) and remaining in control of your own business and not have to worry about a business partner that might run off with your site at any point..... PRICELESS

#7 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Nak Muay:You will have your own controlpanel so the only one who can modify the webspace is the owner of cpanel + in instrallatron script installer.
Our server are NOT USA located , our server are located in 2 data centers located in Amsterdam the netherlands.

Best mate: That's why you need to contract me!! 50 dollar a month for a VPS....i could do it for half that money!!!

Intel Xeon Quad Core,1024 mb guaranteed memory, 2048 swap ram, 150 gb hardrive and 4000 gigabyte data traffic,100 mb uplink, one dutch ip adress, one click reboot

75 euro google adwords credit, control panel of your choise, SolusVM server panel.

:Finger5:and all for the half you are mentioning,,,,,

:Finger5:

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

I own a Hamburgshop at night time at Soi Khao Talo,
in day time i am behind the pc, but lately i am busy to much and can not take all jobs that are offered.
Thats why i am looking for a guy who want to make some extra money divinding the paid project i have.
I do not pay the highest price, but do offer some money every project we finsish.

http://soikhaotalo.com

this is a sample website , ranked on google nr with keywords soi khao talo.
At the moment i am creating a e-commerce business website , with zen cart.
And am creating a website of a football player of pattaya united.
On hold a business consulting website, that i will start as soon i fininish the zen cart thing,
Then i need to update several cms websites.
Have another cms e-commerce website on hold for http://vishnupharma.com (also created and hosted by me)
Like i said i am busy but for now only not usefull comments around here....

So i will stay awake and work on photo2paintingonline.com
And wait some one who does understand me leave a post.

http://elephantbar.net
http://natbar.soikhaotalo.com
http://pattayahire.com
http://hollandtulip-resort.com
http://ladyboytoyou.com
http://vishnupharma.com
http://hollandbelgiumhouse.com
http://indiantouch.soinewplaza.com
http://soinewplaza.com
http://david.pattayawebsite-design.com
http://siamroyalview...otalo.com(under construction)
http://realestate.so...otalo.com(under construction)
http://nightlifepattaya.nl
http://hoorbatterijen.nl

from the last months...

Edited by kamluan, 13 March 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#9 Nak Muay

Nak Muay

The Reem

• Vip Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Nak Muay:You will have your own controlpanel so the only one who can modify the webspace is the owner of cpanel + in instrallatron script installer.
Our server are NOT USA located , our server are located in 2 data centers located in Amsterdam the netherlands.

Best mate: That's why you need to contract me!! 50 dollar a month for a VPS....i could do it for half that money!!!

Intel Xeon Quad Core,1024 mb guaranteed memory, 2048 swap ram, 150 gb hardrive and 4000 gigabyte data traffic,100 mb uplink, one dutch ip adress, one click reboot

75 euro google adwords credit, control panel of your choise, SolusVM server panel.

:Finger5:and all for the half you are mentioning,,,,,

my own cpannel now that would still make it incredibly not worth while..... the biggest point is loosing control of ones website which you would own and not the creator, plus could easily change the access at any point to a cpannel.

I wish you luck with your venture im sure someone will be willing to spend their time creating you a business

#10 xerive

xerive

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Interests:Football, Politics, Shooting, Karting

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

i could help you out drop me a pm

#11 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

my own cpannel now that would still make it incredibly not worth while..... the biggest point is loosing control of ones website which you would own and not the creator, plus could easily change the access at any point to a cpannel.

I wish you luck with your venture im sure someone will be willing to spend their time creating you a business

Already that's why i go registrate a webdesign and hosting company on paper as i am Thai so easy for me to setup ....creating and updating website's is giving more then just some extra money that why i want to extend, some one with different skills then me and different style of design...
but for now....a cold heikenen , still have 1700 paintings to insert in the database of photo2paintingonline.com

#12 xtc

xtc

Pattaya Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Investment in knowledge pays the best interest!!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

If you have basic computer skill, www.moonfruit.com solves the problem.

#13 skydiver

skydiver

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hey I have used this website to hire some tech contractors, www.odesk.com. Basically techs from all over the world, I do suggest you pick the ones that have been reviewed though as there a couple of scammers.

#14 Peeping Tom

Peeping Tom

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

I am looking for a partner that know's how to create a professional website from scratch.

Need to understand html and css and need to know how to work with joomla and wordpress.

Falang that want to make some extra money living in Pattaya feel free to contact me for more info.

No investment required but we could discuss a 50% share as i also offer webhosting, and offer a VPS and own a shared 25 gb server that i can divide as i want.

Nothing to loose, only to win.

I am Dutch with duplo nationality Thai and Dutch, this makes it easy for me make everything legal very easy and i can work without a workpermitt...

Kind regard
Khun Charan

pm me if interested.

Does Thai Law allow dual nationality? As they say in Dutch: Dat kun je beter niet van de daken schreeuwen.

#15 rainmaker_fm_frisco

rainmaker_fm_frisco

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Nice, I saw your work. Will drop in at your shop next month and discuss business while enjoying one of your burgers.

#16 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:08 AM

Does Thai Law allow dual nationality? As they say in Dutch: Dat kun je beter niet van de daken schreeuwen.

I am born Thai and still have my birthcertificate Thai, once Thai always Thai.
and comments like yours aren't helping specially if you write it in Dutch, if your right(not) then you should only bring more problems for me, better take care of your own problems, i know a tom using hyves, and 99% of his comments we're useless and without sence...a wanna be Thai that thinks he knows everything just because have a Thai girlfriend and comes 1 time a year to Thailand.

#17 TheLostShark

TheLostShark

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

I suggest you start using oDesk or Freelancer.com for preferable everything your costumers want. Im still amazed they are paying you for this kind of quality (im sorry). Anyway, as i said, those two websites you will find the ok and cheap designers, coders etc.

If you want quality you pay. A real good designer doesnt work for a couple of dollars, euros or baht and is certainly not willing to become a partner of someone who has very little knowlegde of what he offers.

Naar je burgertjes ben ik dan weer wel benieuwd ;)

Edited by TheLostShark, 19 March 2012 - 07:42 AM.

#18 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

I suggest you start using oDesk or Freelancer.com for preferable everything your costumers want. Im still amazed they are paying you for this kind of quality (im sorry). Anyway, as i said, those two websites you will find the ok and cheap designers, coders etc.

If you want quality you pay. A real good designer doesnt work for a couple of dollars, euros or baht and is certainly not willing to become a partner of someone who has very little knowlegde of what he offers.

o sold 8 website's this year, and am working on 2 new clients website's.
i am a designer and i am more happy see my work online for a reasonable rate...then waiting for a stupid falang spending thousends of baths in a website that i can create cheaper and i guarantee a google rank in some of my website's. I charge a one time extra payment for that...
at the moment i do maintance of http://soikhaotalo.com(1 google pagerank) and elephantbar.net(2 place on the google ranks).....so i do know what i do and what i offer, and did not charged thousends of baths for a guaranteed google rank like any other company would charge.

A real good designer does not work only for the money and yes to see his creation online !!!! and what is a good designer ???
i've got several 1 page google rank websites in my portefolio, never charged more then 15,000 thb, and always satisfied my clients.

#19 TheLostShark

TheLostShark

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

o sold 8 website's this year, and am working on 2 new clients website's.
i am a designer and i am more happy see my work online for a reasonable rate...then waiting for a stupid falang spending thousends of baths in a website that i can create cheaper and i guarantee a google rank in some of my website's. I charge a one time extra payment for that...
at the moment i do maintance of http://soikhaotalo.com(1 google pagerank) and elephantbar.net(2 place on the google ranks).....so i do know what i do and what i offer, and did not charged thousends of baths for a guaranteed google rank like any other company would charge.

A real good designer does not work only for the money and yes to see his creation online !!!! and what is a good designer ???
i've got several 1 page google rank websites in my portefolio, never charged more then 15,000 thb, and always satisfied my clients.

This post only confirms my reply. That you made a few baht (8x5k baht?) this year doesnt make you a webdesigner. To do this professionally you will need clients that are willing to pay thousands of baht on a website and you will need to deliver real quality for that. Those are not stupid farangs but companies that make money. You are asking for a partner but you made like 40k in 3 months, that would be an income of 6.6k a month. A professional designer doesnt work for less than that a day. Get real...

Oh, and please hire a good english content writer or rewriter.

Just do what you do, but dont start asking for a partner that can do everything for little to nothing.

Edited by TheLostShark, 25 March 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#20 Nak Muay

Nak Muay

The Reem

• Vip Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

im sure im not the only webdesign/SEO guy just laughing at this whole thread.

i cant believe i just read what you said.

I suggest you work on several things if you want to be successful with websites/SEO and selling things in general.

learn to spell, its baht not bath, when you put that on a site it looks terrible and amateur. If you not in this game to make money just give up now,

i also suggest you learn some more SEO as any website you have ranked have been for low volume low competition keywords.(ranking a site elephantbar.net for a term like elephant bar does not count as SEO in my book, when you consider theres only 1 other website competing for this term and your below them so your not really ranking above any competition) you need to learn more and find some keywords htat will pay for ranking for.

#21 kamluan

kamluan

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:59 AM

As long i make my money and still having people interested in my services i go on...

just got a new client, a pattaya united football player....and for all the web/SEO guys keep on laughing cause i am laughing and smiling all day :GoldenSmile1:

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#22 dcttechnology

dcttechnology

Pattaya Addict

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

I am interested . PM me

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel