Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. REAR_ENTRY

Ethiad overbooking flights?

Fuckinel that's quite a lot 555. Best to check in and get to the airport early then? What usually happens to us paupers in economy who aren't loyalty members?
  3. striderman

19 times (legs) to business. but i have been flying with them london/bangkok for probably 12/13 years and i've done a shit load of lights. on the leg abu dhabi to london last week i was put in an "economy space" seat , front section of an A380. seat rows configured to give more leg room. it was nice but my legs are not long and i wouldn't want to pay the extra they usually want for them. if you are tall it might be worth considering
  4. REAR_ENTRY

How many times has it happened overall to you out of how many flights?
  5. Hispano

Bad Experience - Nam's Taxi

Used Nam's taxi for my newbie trip, and everything was perfect Ofc couse, as any given service/business, a bad situation might happen to anyone.. sorry for you, mate
  6. Imlooking4fun

Does this irritate you ?

Always paid a cash deposit at hotels in Pattaya..Ranging from 1000-2000 baht No problem for me as covers taxi back to Swampy
  7. striderman

as a FF gold card holder with Etihad i'm delighted if the flight is full as it is only then i have a chance to get upgraded (at the final gate) to business. if they scan my boarding card and it makes an odd noise i get ready to dance. last happened mid feb leaving abu dhabi to bkk. PS. i hate their A380 cos economy is so big it's a job to fill it and so it's only happened once on them. as stated by others overbooking flights is common among airlines, certainly not exclusive to etihad. as a by the way this summer there will be an extra 2 flights a day in and 2 out of abu dhabi to london as etihad use Jet airways landing slots to avoid losing them.
  8. bozza

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

I cannot believe the people that go swimming in Pattaya ,I've seen the shit (I mean that literally) pumped into the sea by the side of the Pattaya bear garden when there's been heavy rain .Every Thai girl I've been with wouldnt go any where near it. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  9. Garzan

American opening Thai Bank account'

Thanks. I looked around and didn't see it. I'll have to give it a try tomorrow. My US Credit Union can't initiate a SWIFT transfer to Thailand. It will be interesting to see if they can handle a request from Thailand. (Or perhaps I'm just not all that clear on what all is going on with this new to me function.)
  10. Poontwang

aussie farang girl in pattaya...fuck toy apparently

Gibber gabber. Seems like a ton of spam on here the last few days.
  11. deano4598

ShaneFalco, mate I generally start by removing such threads till a bad review is confirmed. I do this as many times in the past, what is posted is far from what actually happend and only one side of the story, so unfairly running down a business and as you will be aware, some shit sticks. Do not be confused mate, if I had seriously not believed the poster you would not have seen it.
  12. Soi7

It is there
  13. striderman

sometimes in life things go wrong. but it's a real bugger when it happens in the early hours and swampy is the destination.
  14. Garzan

Got this emailed to me today. I currently collect my 65,000+b in Bangkok Bank but this certainly looks interesting. I don't have that transfer button on my K+ bank application, so perhaps it's something you need to set up with the bank first.
  15. Today
  16. SteveX08

I used Grab for transport from Mo Chit to Don Mueng - 240 baht ( no tolls). Metered Taxi fare for the same route and same travelling time - 138 baht. If in Bangkok do your research first.
  17. Klongwater

Wtf? Kev-In-Thailand diagnosed with cancer?

I saw that update too,and came away with a very different impression. Until the day of the update KiT hadn't eaten any food for two months and had dropped 50% of his body weight. Assuming he weighed around 15 stone previously ( 210 lb, 95 kg) then he's now around 7 stone/100 lb/45 kg..... that doesn't sound like he's "doing ok". The video mentioned talk or more chemo,or even surgery. He's in the fight of his life,for his life.
  18. REAR_ENTRY

aussie farang girl in pattaya...fuck toy apparently

Will pop in on Thursday when I get to pattaya and let you know how her minge tastes
  19. neo1011

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

Not once have I been in the water at pattaya bay in the past 10 years.. I was warned about it by an expat on my first trip so I have always stuck to his advice.. always book a hotel with a pool if you like swimming, and for a day at the beach koh larn is cheap as chips to get to.
  20. Try pattaya blue sky. Easy access to the various shopping malls in pats Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Daveo

Canterbury Tales Bookshop

Dead And Buried: A Shocking Account of Rape, Torture, and Murder on the California Coast by Corey Mitchell.... In the extensive True Crime section @ Canterbury Tales Bookshop *-* Book exchange... The Face Of Death On the night of November 12, 1998, in San Luis Obispo, California, attractive blonde college student Rachel Newhouse was walking home alone when suddenly a stranger appeared in front of her. His visage was a skull-face, a grotesque Halloween mask. Beating her unconscious with his fists, the attacker threw her into his pick-up truck, took her to his secluded canyon cabin and raped her, still wearing the mask. Newhouse was hog-tied and left to strangle to death. On March 11, 1999, in the same town, a stalker who had been shadowing college student Aundria Crawford, 20, broke into her apartment, pummeled her into insensibility, and carried her away in his truck to his canyon lair. There, she was raped, tortured, and murdered. "If I Am Not A Monster. . ." As Californians reacted with panic and outrage to the two disappearances, parole officer David Zaragoza paid a visit to one of his charges, Rex Allan Krebs, 33, a violent serial rapist who'd served only ten years of a twenty-year sentence in Soledad State Prison. After sending Krebs back to jail for violating his parole, Zaragoza discovered Crawford's eight ball keychain on the premises. An intensive search of the canyon discovered the two victims' bodies buried in shallow graves on the paroled rapist's property. Confessing, alcoholic sex-and-slaughter addict Krebs conceded, "If I am not a monster, then what am I?" A jury answered his question in May, 2001, sentencing him to death by lethal injection. Sixteen Pages Of Shocking Photos
  22. Daveo

Margrave of the Marshes by John Peel & Sheila Ravenscroft. Traded in @ Canterbury Tales Bookshop *-* Book exchange... Through nigh-on forty years of laconic brilliance on Radio 1, a musical taste which defined a culture and his widely popular Radio 4 show, Home Truths, John Peel reached out to an audience that was as diverse as his record collection. He was a genuinely great Britain, beloved by millions. John's unique voice and sensibility were evident in everything he did, and nowhere is that more true than in these pages. Margrave of the Marshes is the astonishing book John Peel began to write before his untimely death in October 2004, completed by the woman who knew him best, his wife Sheila. It is a unique and intimate portrait of a life, a marriage and a family which is every bit as extraordinary as the man himself - a fitting tribute to a bona fide legend.
  23. Mate, I don't know enough about this stuff... But I know if I was scheduled to fly in a max 8 I would think twice about it.... I do hope Boeing has fixed it and the pilots learn how to correct it, but heads should roll if it happens again.
  24. tenpro

Had a minor issue with Nam's Taxi a few months ago (driver showing up late). Thankfully, I didn't miss a flight, but I use alternative services now.
  25. Daveo

Say No To Death by Dymphna Cusack... Traded in @ Canterbury Tales Bookshop *-* Book exchange... Set in Australia in the 1940's - Say no to Death is a story of carefree physical Love, born in fleeting pleasures and casual S*x, then tested by Cruel adversity, growing stronger and deeper at each setback. A powerful story of young love in the aftermath of war, and quiet heroism in the face of death. Internationally acclaimed, Say No to Death has been translated into fourteen languages. 'Dymphna Cusack... has created a number of attractive, likeable characters, given them a tragic dilemma, and moved them inexorably to a fine dramatic conclusion.'
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.