Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Farmer1

Hotel security

A lot of the horror stories to do with thefts and druggings were from blokes who took two freelancer ladies/LB's from the street back to their rooms in the early morning. When the beer goggles are on sometimes common sense disappears from some people......
  3. kokotinar

Pattaya GO GOs underwhelming....

My advice : Always buy drinks for head Mummasans , in GoGos where you plan visit often. They can be very helpful on picking a girls. Iv got some great reccomendations for barfines from them at Sapph. , never had a starfish. As for the lady drinks. I always buy them for lady i want to barfine that night, but dont see a reason to repeat it for another barfine with the same girl, when i can arrange a meeting with her by Line, even tho i like to go party after, so I will spend bahts on drinks for her anyway ;)
  4. SteveB

IMHO the South Koreans have taken over the many Go-Go’s due to the high BF & payments they can easily make, they purposely priced many westerners out of the market.
  5. rog555

Interesting to read your posts. Maybe you can answer some of the recurring questions you see on here about Koreans. I've spent many nights in same agogo as koreans, but have never ever had a conversation. Semi my fault, but also weird to talk to men in agogos. So spill the beans - just what do koreans have in their big man bags. 555. And do they pay over the going rate ? I hope you get to return to Pattaya. For sure 7 days is not enough to get to the bottom of what thailand has. 7 years maybe, or maybe not. Its so easy to just go with stereotypes to make yourself feel better etc. Laziness basically.
  6. Daz Manc

Hua Hin - Pattaya by car

Just got back today from a little road trip to avoid Song Kran in Pattaya. I left Patts on the 13th and went to Ayutthaya for a few days, then Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, then Cha Am and Hua Hin Ayutthaya was almost totally devoid of tourists, I went around all the temples, old and new worth seeing and I was the only tourist most of the time, all the other visitors were Thai Damnoen Saduak Floating Market was busier with a few farangs, many more Koreans and the same for the Railway Market Cha Am and Hua Hin was very quite, just a few farang families and small groups of Koreans. Last night I went to the only "disco" in Hua Hin at the Hilton Hotel to find that it really wasn't a disco at all, it was more like a live music bar similar to many in Patts, and the freelancers numbered about 6 girls, luckily I had brought my favourite regular with me on the trip from Patts. Once you get outside of Pattaya where I have lived for the last 7 years you really notice the difference in the numbers of tourists around, compared to Patts which is always quite busy relatively. For example in the last week in all the places I went, you could count the numbers of farangs on 2 hands each day. And I saw just a similar number of Koreans, and not even one Arab or Indian in the whole week. Lastly, this morning I left Hua Hin centre at 10am and was expecting a long drive home to Patts, but was pleasantly surprised to find no traffic and lovely straight roads, I avoided Bangkok by using the southern motorway ring road past Bang Na and motorway all the way down to Patts. I didn't stop at all and parked in my condo car park off 3rd road Patts at 1.35pm, so that was only 3 hours and 35 mins, pretty good timing and I never went over 120 kph. Does you good to get out of Patts now and then to realise it really is a "Bubble" and unique
  7. SteveB

I noticed a lot with the younger guys in Go-Go, more than ever before last June. They had a drink for themselves but not the Go-go girl and the only thing they cared about was to get the girl number or chat ID, all in front of the Mumma-sons.
  8. Explorer8939

Whats the correct translation for "saving face" ?

เสียหน้า is what Google Translate says
  9. Scuba+

Danger from Food Poisoning

Street food is 99.9% ok probably higher than restaurants. Sad if someone only eats from restaurants
  10. Explorer8939

Barfining in Advance

Obviously, he doesn't have experience barfining in advance. If the lady is going to cancel, she will message me with some excuse - they are not stupid, they know not to lose a customer by simply not showing up.
  11. secret tom

problem with the stall is that any left over food is not put in a fridge..its left out and flash cooked the next day and the next day...nothing gets wasted...so some one will get the shits
  12. Explorer8939

Barfining in Advance

You are not understanding. The day I pay for the barfine, the lady does not show up for work Example: last Thursday I paid for 2 days' barfine (Saturday and Sunday nights). The lady worked on Thursday and Friday and showed up at my hotel on Saturday morning. What I don't do is barfine early in the evening, go away, and pick her up later that evening, unless something unusual is going on.
  13. Explorer8939

Barfining in Advance

It's entirely possible, hasn't happened yet. Worst case, I get a refund from the bar and get my $17 back. If the lady is going to cancel, she will message me with some excuse - they are not stupid, they know not to lose a customer by simply not showing up.
  14. What immigration didn't tell you is, NOW they will go the owner and ALSO fine them. The Owner fine is 10,000 ! I live at a beach road condo and I hear some co-owners have complained that immigration fined them 10,000 when they did not report a new tenant. Maybe this is because Immigration knows that our Condo Office EVEN offers to register renters for the co-owners, online - so those that did not are getting fined. I first bought my condo 5-years ago BEFORE this registration law came into place. When I went to get my annual retirement extension, I got fined 1,600 because I had NEVER been put into the system! They told me no grandfathering of people that were already living here.
  15. Johnkm87

You nailed it! Thx for your very detailed reply to a newbie like myself. I’m in no way complaining....everything is a first for me in LOS so just getting the feel of everything and you all have been very helpful thank you so much. I would’ve been lost coming here without this forum and the bkk forum. I walked through soi 6 a little early probably not a good idea. All the girls seemed out of it and none of them really asking the few people walking by to come in. I walked into SITC and it was really awkward everyone just stared at me.. not even greeting me to sit down or anything so I walked out. I’m a 30 year old Korean fit and average looking. I know that doesn’t matter when it comes to mongering but for some reason pattaya girls seem like there dogging me haha even when I smile at them it could just be me. Decided to go to Club 4 for a quick BJ. Lineup wasn’t that good I think the good looking ones were with customers cause I saw a pretty looking girl walking her customer Out as I was walking out as well. I picked an older lady prolly in her late 30s blonde hair nice body for her age with perky tits. Kept asking if I was ok because I guess she expected me to cum fast cause I’m Asian? lol lasted a little longer than I usually do. Bj was ok total cost was $1300 baht. Very short trip in Thailand (7days) so next time I’ll make sure to book a longer trip here to fully explore all that it has to offer.
  16. Candy77

Scents for Pattaya ?

I have used Aventus, Sauvage, Eternity, Aqua, MIB and One Million in Pattaya. Most complements I’ve got is for One Million. I guess because One Million also has a ladies version and cheap copies gals are more familiar with that one. Besides it does smell nice.
  17. Gilbert11

Barfining in Advance

Never have paid a barfine in advance. For me the biggest amusement is going out to look for my lady for the night. Not knowing what I will find is part of the fun. Barfining in advance would take away all the fun and excitement from the night out. I guess that's why I also don't do LLTs
  18. Today
  19. Poontwang

Scents for Pattaya ?

20. LOTTELLEE WINNA

Ferry to Hua Hin

Yes mate, really decent 4 star beachside hotel. Glad you enjoyed it, I had a great time there.
  21. vimto66

The Pattaya Sky Train - Not Coming Soon ?

I seem to remember a topic on here about the possible future plans for the skytrain, how long in the future.... who knows.
  22. kokotinar

Actually i used to like to sit there with my mate, enjoyed vibe , spend there couple of thousands bahts on some nights too on our drinks. But not because of girls were pushy for lady drinks. Iv noticed this in some other GoGos, where as soon as we arrived some random girl sit on my knees and ask for drink. I dont have problems buying lady drinks , but only to girls i pick myself. Tho iv never heard from them to ask to stay longer in Gogo.
  23. I`ve said it so many times on here it might sound boring, but one good sesh which you never forget and where she really delivers, is much better than 3-4 half hearted fumbles. Best time for me is when i get back to the room after a night out after going easy on the booze, its then that i try and carry out(if shes up for it)what i`ve seen in dirty films!
  24. radiorice1340

Scents for Pattaya ?

During the day I primarily just shower and use a fresh smelling deodorant. Any lotion I use, will either be bland or light in fragrances. I also carry scented hand sanitizers that are normally fruit smelling. When the sun goes down and I'm out and about I usually use YSL . Citrus smells are nice as well in the summer for me and usually get a lot of compliments.
  25. bangna

Barfining in Advance

Make your mind up
  26. Barhop

When I see a number of TG's buy from the same food cart, I then consider that to be relatively safe. Also a good chance it tastes good also
  27. johns game

Ok you mention one gogo where the girls already know your spoken for so you’re left alone, then you buck the system. No surprise you’ve never noticed this trend.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.