Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. slashlarue

Cute Girls With BAD Tattoos (NUDITY NOT ALLOWED)

That's if you cheat on her........... https://www.theguardian.com/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis
  3. bukone

Good Thai movies

I’ve mentioned this movie before, Monrak transistor (or transistor of love) Yam yasothon ,1,2,3 movies, first is my favourite Fan chan, or my girl Bang rajan 1 and 2 Iron ladies But if I would advise one movie it would be the first one, it makes you laugh and also is sad as well, I actually had tears in my eyes at the bad luck this couple go through.
  4. Vic D

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

Let's just hope the Thai government doesn't go the way the Philippine President went with Boracay Island in the Philippines. Although it caused massive improvements for that island in the long run.
  5. dnaliaht

Depending on the concentration levels of the raw sewage being released into the water currently, it could be an improvement.
  6. dave46

Baht Bus Service Back on Buakhao ???

As Striderman said, a few years ago they tried and still try on main roots to make baht buses only stop at bus stops, but there ain't any on baukoi so tught to enforce lol
  7. Zeb

After many trips to Pattaya from back in the mid 1980's to present I've *Never* been tempted to swim in the sea off Pattaya - and I see no reason to contemplate doing so now - with or without additional sewage. Think the closest I've come is a walk on the sand and a couple of cold beers in a rented deck chair at sunset several times. I doubt 'swimming' in the sea is a priority for most PA members ? For beaches - Manly beach here in sunny Sydney for me
  8. MF-AJ

7 Day Premium

That's a smart decision. Stayed here in April. Great location, rooms are good size, but the beds are terrible. Room service is super stingy with towels. Guest friendly, half the time i come in the back and never check ID or anything. Oh and i clogged the toilet like 3 times and had to call down for someone to bring a plunger up. I wasn't in there dropping bombs or using 6 rolls of TP either, just bad plumbing I think.
  9. SteveB

Oh ..it’s a scribble board for kids.
  10. dave46

Well now I've seen everything (almost)

I once got my Thai girlfriend to go out and get me a girl that is particualy good at blow jobs, normaly if I want another woman we go choose together lol
  11. Today
  12. wash747

Well now I've seen everything (almost)

never say you see it all in pattaya.. something crazier sight will pop up at unexpected moments 555
  13. RRosenberg

Is BKK112 and Pattaya Pariah the Same Person

I get a weird social awkward vibe from BK112. He doesn’t talk much, but every now and then you’ll hear a brief interaction and he just seems unsure of himself.
  14. mr21

Little known Youtubers

Not liking the large implants but it her body and her choice
  15. Cash cows get sold all the time...for a premium price (because they're cash cows). Struggling businesses get sold on the cheap (because they're struggling). Any business is for sale if the price is right...
  16. Ziplee

Is BKK112 and Pattaya Pariah the Same Person

Theirs no telling how many punters booked trips to Pattaya after watching Bkk112 videos... ME! 555
  17. gorditoslayer

Be careful gents!

Same.
  18. PR1977

Be careful gents!

More scaremongering. I’ve been sticking my tongue up ladies’ bottoms for more than two decades and it’s never done me any harm.
  19. zebedoodle

7 Day Premium

As no one seems to know this hotel I've decided to stay elsewhere on my next trip.
  20. It’s weird isn’t it. I think the Thai tourist board would prefer to say he jumped. Otherwise an unbalanced farang on an escalator with only one arm is a danger to their central shopping centre tourist attraction. surely there was cctv to clear up any doubts
  21. Coffeejunkie

Does anyone have some info on this girl? Tf link or what gogo? I like the look of her, not sure about the knife she is holding.
  22. jiml

LLT Rates

Thank you all. I do plan to ask her. The reason for asking was to be in the same ball park. I will probably get the up to you. But have an idea now.
  23. Explorer8939

Cheapest Airline Hub in Asia for Trans-Pacific Flights

Ever been to the airport in Chaing Mai? The VIP Lounge was a restaurant, and the seating at the departure gates was on the floor.
  24. Great posts Whalley - thx! I’m a private pilot and have watched pretty much all of the Air Disasters episodes. It seems like many commercial crashes could be prevented if the pilots fell back on their basic piloting skills. Easy to say, I know, when you don’t have a a screwy attitude and a dozen alarms blaring at you... Do you know if commercial pilots are required to do (simulated or otherwise) flights without relying on autopilot? Why do you think they seem to lose their instincts?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.