Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. For sure an easy fix. Single sensor or single point failures are far more common than you might think on modern aircraft. Boeing's justification for the single sensor was based on how simple an MCAS Stabilizer Runaway can be overridden by the pilots. And the fact that Stabilizer Runaway emergency procedure is mandated as a memory item. How the pilots failed to quickly disable the Stab Runaway still boggles my mind. I look at the Ethiopian crash, flight data recorder download and can only shake my head at the number of errors on the part of the flight crew. It's huge! It's as if the pilots had not seen the Emergency Airworthiness Directive issued by Boeing months earlier and had never been trained on the runaway procedure.
  3. Hmmmm i know there was a law or at least a project for a law about this limitation of 90 days per 6 months many years ago but it was abandoned. This website looks official and from the MFA of Thailand and not some embassy... Do you know if this part was recently addded? I've been 3 months and 3 weeks in Thailand already for 2019. Leaving for cambodia this week and I was taking for granted the one land border exemption I have left. If this is enforced it looks like that i will have to find an other solution. In that case, thanks god i don't have strong financials or emotial commitments in this country at this time...
  4. Bernie Num Nums

NoFap craze ( not wanking, or touching). Does it work?

Calling bullshit on this one. I'm 60 and like to "knock the top off" at least once a day.
  5. deano4598

Bad Experience - Nam's Taxi

I agree there are cheaper options rioman, but most guys pay that little bit more to avoid getting the white knuckle racing driver talking constantly on his mobile or falling asleep enroute.
  6. dan2016

Bad Experience - Nam's Taxi

Had the same thing happen to me but its was PT taxi which is known as another good reputable taxi service. Booked for 4:00am to go to airport. Waited 4:15 no show, called the driver no answer. Didn't want to miss my flight so I had to wake up the Mrs. to driver me to second road and Pattaya Tai intersection where there were a few Bangkok meter taxis on standby. Paid 1,200bht to Swampy. Funny thing half way on the highway the origanil taxi driver that I booked calls me, I ignore him and hang up, he keeps ringing me for another 10 minuets until he gets the hint that I'm not going to answer. Its just pot luck getting a driver to come pick you up at that early in the morning as I'm sure a lot of them havent even gone to bed yet.
  7. I Purchased a property in australia for $320 000. I rented it for $350 per week. The rent was enough to cover the interest only repayments on the loan plus most of the other expense. So i wasn't making money there. The advantage to me was the amount i could claim on my tax. Instead of paying about $5000 extra each year i got back about $4500. The other advantage was when i sold it after 4 years i got $525 000 for it. Of course the government wanted some of that so i had to pay about $15 000 tax because i made a profit. So the advantage is in the tax deductions and the amount the property increase in value. I also sold it about 2 months before the market started to drop in sydney. So i was lucky there.
  8. Today
  9. orangehair

Pattaya GO GOs underwhelming....

That's interesting. As an Indian (American) I've had little trouble getting into the "high end" bars in Nana (Butterfly, Billboards) and I've never been able to get into a single high end bar in Pattaya (Palace, Baccara). Small sample size alert - I've only ever taken one non-ladyboy from Bangkok. She quoted 1k BF + 2.5k ST, which was actually cheaper than Pattaya standard gogo prices (1k + 3k ST). She was incredibly hot, but the service was pretty bad.
  10. I was in Pattaya for one week last December and I traveled by myself. I really did not do too much planning and I just went there. It was a culture shock for me. It’s not like anything I have been to before. But I adjusted and I loved it. One thing I have to warn you about and I guess I did not look into it because as I said I did not do too much planning. I think it was stupid of me to use those taxi motorbike or whatever they call them. The last two days I witnessed myself two bad accidents and passenger got injured. Imagine that you are on vacation and you injure yourself and you can't get back on time. For me I don't think I will be using them next time. And if I do, I will make sure I put a helmet on. Not all of them have helmets for the passengers. I have to do my homework on the safest and most convenient way to travel in Pattaya. It may not be the cheapest. What also surprised me how the hotels take the id of the girl you take to the room or she comes to see you and then they call you to ask you if everything is ok when she goes to pick up her id. That was really cool.
  11. The Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises that no more than 90 days in a 6 month period starting with the beginning of a 6 month period is the limit for exemptions: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908/15380-Questions-&-Answers-on-Thai-Visa.html Q: I would like to go to Thailand for vacation for 2 weeks. I hold American passport. Do I need a visa? A: Nationals of the United States of America and 41 other countries are eligible to travel to Thailand, for tourism purpose, with the exemption of visa and are permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 30 days. Therefore, you do not need a visa. However, please make sure that you are in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months, a round-trip air ticket, and adequate finances equivalent to at least 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family. Otherwise, you may be inconvenienced upon entry into the country. Furthermore, foreigners who enter the Kingdom under this Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme may re-enter and stay in Thailand for a cumulative duration of stay of not exceeding 90 days within any 6-month period from the date of first entry. The list of the 42 countries could be found at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand’s website (www.mfa.go.th).
  12. if you dont get any action at all wont you become insanely sensitive and then you just end up finishing in less than a 1 min?
  13. flyingscotsman

High end fake watches

Never had any issues
  14. Biennial

The Joke Thread

WTF!!!!!!!!!!???? You have a cool paper and country!!!
  15. thumper64

The Joke Thread

16. In the end i found the best option was to buy from Big C Extra loose chicken breast, stick it in a bag, they weigh it, about 15 baht each I microwave it 5 minutes at 700w in water half way up and it comes out nice
  17. Top secret as if i give away where i go, others will go and then they'll probably get fed with people doing it including me. Trial and error, it helps if you have a thai bank account, i withdraw at the counter then deposit immediately
  18. At a counter its as big as your credit limit. At the ATM it was around 20,000 baht last time i did it. £500 limit, worth checking if that's changed recently Any bank and branch in Pattaya to recommend where i could withdraw at the counter. Last time I've tried in few banks it was a big "NO, CANNOT USE ATM"
  19. MaiMeSatang

Woodball Bar - Walking Street

I've no idea about the place in question but I've been to places with similar in Bangkok. Karaoke type places sometimes have offers where you can have like a bottomless cup type deal for maybe 1000 baht or something like that I forget. The catch there is its limited to cheap spirit and mixers so unless you really put it away you're not going to be breaking even. Lady drinks are expensive too but that's another issue. I'd say this will be the same. Maybe limited to draught or local spirits. No way it's just a 4 hour open bar for that price. If it is it probably won't be for long anyway.
  20. KhunChang

Katu, Bali

Never stayed in Kuta specifically but never had any problem bringing girl in those anonymous big hotels chains. Hopefully a BM can gives you a confirmed location for peace of mind. Of course keep low profile when bringing in a girl in hotels and avoid small guesthouses where you will have big chance to be rejected if coming in with an indo girl that is not legally your wife.
  21. The fact that it is and can be a single point of failure should be fixed. This is not a military aircraft.
  22. thumper64

Katu, Bali

I have Dyslexia too..... I also believe in DOG...........
  23. wayne5

The Joke Thread

While waiting in line at an ice cream shop an elderly woman orders a plain chocolate cone. The man behind the counter said “we’re out of chocolate today but there are other flavors with chocolate in them, what would you like?” She again attempts to order plain chocolate. The man repeats “Ma’am we’re out of chocolate today but there are other flavors with chocolate in them, what would you like?” She again asks for plain chocolate. Knowing he isn’t getting anywhere he asks her “Ma’am can you spell the “van” in vanilla?” She replies “of course, van.” “Good!” He exclaimed! Then says to her “ma’am can you spell the “straw” in strawberry?” She replies “of course, straw.” He finishes his point by saying “Ma’am can you spell the “F*CK” in chocolate?!” Looking dumbfounded she says “well there is no “F*CK” in chocolate.” He yells “THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING! THERE’S NO F*CKING CHOCOLATE!”
  24. JohnDoesPattaya

Well now I've seen everything (almost)

A year ago i saw two clearly tourist girls from Russia, in Jomtien, with a good looking Thai girl that works in bar, heading back to their hotel. Was thinking about asking if i can just watch if i pay for it..
  25. karandy

Ethiad overbooking flights?

i always find it better to shit early then go to the airport . i feel far more relaxed in the comfort of my own toilet at home .
  26. thumper64

Valentina

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Ynottry4u Very elegant. Very professional. HUGE enhanced tits (very well done). Many reviews on TFMI. Highly recommended. Was a sporadic three holer up until earlier this year when a bloke hung like Short Mack ruined it for the rest of us. https://m.spankbang.com/30mf7/video/ass+fucking+with+shorty+mac
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.