Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dnaliaht

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

Depending on the concentration levels of the raw sewage being released into the water currently, it could be an improvement.
  3. dave46

Baht Bus Service Back on Buakhao ???

As Striderman said, a few years ago they tried and still try on main roots to make baht buses only stop at bus stops, but there ain't any on baukoi so tught to enforce lol
  4. Zeb

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

After many trips to Pattaya from back in the mid 1980's to present I've *Never* been tempted to swim in the sea off Pattaya - and I see no reason to contemplate doing so now - with or without additional sewage. Think the closest I've come is a walk on the sand and a couple of cold beers in a rented deck chair at sunset several times. I doubt 'swimming' in the sea is a priority for most PA members ? For beaches - Manly beach here in sunny Sydney for me
  5. MF-AJ

7 Day Premium

That's a smart decision. Stayed here in April. Great location, rooms are good size, but the beds are terrible. Room service is super stingy with towels. Guest friendly, half the time i come in the back and never check ID or anything. Oh and i clogged the toilet like 3 times and had to call down for someone to bring a plunger up. I wasn't in there dropping bombs or using 6 rolls of TP either, just bad plumbing I think.
  6. SteveB

Cute Girls With BAD Tattoos (NUDITY NOT ALLOWED)

Oh ..it’s a scribble board for kids.
  7. dave46

Well now I've seen everything (almost)

I once got my Thai girlfriend to go out and get me a girl that is particualy good at blow jobs, normaly if I want another woman we go choose together lol
  8. wash747

Well now I've seen everything (almost)

never say you see it all in pattaya.. something crazier sight will pop up at unexpected moments 555
  9. Today
  10. RRosenberg

Is BKK112 and Pattaya Pariah the Same Person

I get a weird social awkward vibe from BK112. He doesn’t talk much, but every now and then you’ll hear a brief interaction and he just seems unsure of himself.
  11. mr21

Little known Youtubers

Not liking the large implants but it her body and her choice
  12. Cash cows get sold all the time...for a premium price (because they're cash cows). Struggling businesses get sold on the cheap (because they're struggling). Any business is for sale if the price is right...
  13. Ziplee

Is BKK112 and Pattaya Pariah the Same Person

Theirs no telling how many punters booked trips to Pattaya after watching Bkk112 videos... ME! 555
  14. gorditoslayer

Be careful gents!

Same.
  15. PR1977

Be careful gents!

More scaremongering. I’ve been sticking my tongue up ladies’ bottoms for more than two decades and it’s never done me any harm.
  16. zebedoodle

7 Day Premium

As no one seems to know this hotel I've decided to stay elsewhere on my next trip.
  17. It’s weird isn’t it. I think the Thai tourist board would prefer to say he jumped. Otherwise an unbalanced farang on an escalator with only one arm is a danger to their central shopping centre tourist attraction. surely there was cctv to clear up any doubts
  18. Coffeejunkie

Cute Girls With BAD Tattoos (NUDITY NOT ALLOWED)

Does anyone have some info on this girl? Tf link or what gogo? I like the look of her, not sure about the knife she is holding.
  19. jiml

LLT Rates

Thank you all. I do plan to ask her. The reason for asking was to be in the same ball park. I will probably get the up to you. But have an idea now.
  20. Explorer8939

Cheapest Airline Hub in Asia for Trans-Pacific Flights

Ever been to the airport in Chaing Mai? The VIP Lounge was a restaurant, and the seating at the departure gates was on the floor.
  21. Great posts Whalley - thx! I’m a private pilot and have watched pretty much all of the Air Disasters episodes. It seems like many commercial crashes could be prevented if the pilots fell back on their basic piloting skills. Easy to say, I know, when you don’t have a a screwy attitude and a dozen alarms blaring at you... Do you know if commercial pilots are required to do (simulated or otherwise) flights without relying on autopilot? Why do you think they seem to lose their instincts?
  22. ricktoronto

what is your job

Back when I started it was normal to think about a job for life, assuming you were not a total pillock at it, and it was something one could count on, like at an auto plant or the government. Getting vacation actually got easier with time because I was managing several teams and they could run things well enough with me not there. I even bought vacation weeks so in the last 2 years I had 10 weeks vacation, 6 paid and 4 bought. Plus I was considered essential (hence the bribe to stay on) to several projects which could be managed remotely anyway. That was the old days. When I left I was managing 24 people in three teams, but few of them had any intention of staying on as careerists - they each wanted a couple years with a top firm on the resume to bounce to other companies for money, regardless of long-term potential of that move. Lost quite a few to startups that tanked not that long after they joined. And had a few that wanted to come back after discovering it was not so friendly out there. Those we filtered into well, we could use them and well, we are kind of glad they left, so no soup for them. I think the defined contribution or personal pension plan is a better bet for people with no long term goals for one firm so when they are 60-65 they are not trying to retire on 15 different tiny DB pensions. And there are no firms left other than government superannuation and teachers that have defined benefits pensions anyway because the financial risk for them is huge. My company pension is a separate trust and is overfunded and closed to new employees so quite easy to manage as people retire and die. And the company, too big to fail still has to maintain its fully funded status. New employees, no DB plans anymore. DC and good luck. Still I do worry a bit about the youth and self managing retirement, because I think they are too lazy to study the options and too short sighted to think about age 60. So many people in the west with almost nothing to retire on other than the state pension. I had many employees not maxing out share savings plans or DC plans which the company matched from 50% to 100%, I mean it is free money, and vested quickly, so who walks away from that? Literally 100% match and they under contributed. Crazy. Banking. Civil service would be union or subject to posted salary scales, and would not be allowed to pay double to retain me because they have salary caps for positions. Plus when I retired I was making more than the Chief of the Fire Department where I live, population 5M. I think Thailand Elite for either 500K Baht or 1M Baht is easier and a better deal for me than banking 800,000 Baht and faffing about with all the paperwork and such. I have a trip back in early June then I think the summer is time to move. After the house is sold I can travel for longer periods and there will be lots of moolah for something like Thailand Elite.
  23. petehoax

TF links don’t work

not really understanding what you're trying to say... so you're now using their mobile website instead of their app? but i'm happy that you find a solution, whatever it is.
  24. nunchuck

TF links don’t work

Hi anyone who replied , I have fixed the problem what happened was I download TF app on iPad and iPhone that was the problem with me not able to get links to work what I did was delete apps on both and sign in on google search engine the made a desktop short cut it works ok now thanks to everyone who tried to help
  25. Yes,no problem with Lufthansa Tell incoming flight staff, you would like assistance to gate for onward flight They will allocate ground staff to guide you to departure gate
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.