Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fook it!!! Am still 2 weeks short of first trip this year, and my birthday is 24May... Might have to move first trip next year left a few weeks
  3. Atlas

Boozy Holidays ....

No idea Walter, but not my idea of a good time. Far cheaper to do it at home ! I enjoy seeing the places I go to, it's half the fun !
  4. Jebb

Nam's Taxi Service

Miss Yuri's car has one.
  5. Oukiva

Retirement Visa

… and me Hi. Made my Retirement Extension yesterday at Jomtien. Went 2pm; no queue at reception and only 1 person in front of me who was finishing. As usual very easy and less than 5 minutes in the office. Returned today at 2pm to get my passport. Nothing changed; the same set of documents I provide every year: TM.8 filled, with photo, signature and phone number Embassy Letter Usual copies of important pages in Passport No question about Money, income, pension ... TM.30 (not required here for retirees) Health Insurance ... Thanks Jomtien Immigration PS: I am not from one of US, UK or AU country...
  6. I have been to this a couple of times and I must say it's possibly the best fireworks shows I have seen, that includes Brisbane riverfest that used to have the dump and burn form the F111 jets. If you are town take your girl and enjoy a great night.
  7. Exiled

Only 2 condoms in a box of Durex now

Thanks for the warning nevertheless two is more than enough the box I got 3 months ago is still unopen?
  8. Atlas

Big money spenders ..

Well said.
  9. Again mate as I understood the 60 mins report, they tried in vain, it would work ok for 5 secs and go back into a dive for 10 secs.... They ran out of altitude.... Either way you can bet those poor buggers on board had a horrific time before it all came to an end. RIP
  10. As we age some of us do start to look at things in a different way.See things from different angles.
  11. forcebwithu

pattaya beach "improvement" works

Not drains, they're working on burying the overhead cables (Work To Begin Burying Electrical Cables All Over Pattaya From February 19). Didn't take any pics of the work today, but here's one from earlier this month. Looks like they're putting the underground conduits in next to the existing storm water sewers.
  12. Taa_Saparot

The Base - Foreign Quota

Been like that since Day 1 .. no?
  13. Encora

Nam's Taxi Service

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I know she had some bad report recently, but nice to see that the positive side is still appreciated... Nam uses an Mpass, and recently really tried hard to get me to subscribe and start using it, too, she recognises it as a time saver. But she has not made it mandatory for her drivers, she spends enough time checking more important rules she set. or, as she put it to me, “ I already have to yek yek my drivers often, only want to do it when important..”
  14. LOTTELLEE WINNA

The Base - Foreign Quota

Hence the expression - ‘Never invest in Thailand that which you are not prepared to walk away from’.
  15. Scuba+

They've been putting in some seriously big drains on Second road and Klang, almost finished now, see if that makes any difference
  16. Today
  17. Scuba+

The Base - Foreign Quota

Yes should be a crime, people will lose money
  18. LOTTELLEE WINNA

Big money spenders ..

A very well thought out argument, and one which is well presented.
  19. KhalidAfifi

Pool Table For Sale

Pool Table for sale, slates are in a good condition. Accessories available are: Cues, triangle, chalk, 2 wrists Contact Name: Pankaj Contact Number: 0922494427
  20. LOTTELLEE WINNA

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival 2019 24 & 25may

If your looking for a birds eye view of the fireworks, my recommendation is Serenotel. The entrance is on a small soi - 10, before Mike Mall. Great views, buy a beer and enjoy one of the best views in the city.
  21. jayjo

Big money spenders ..

Dont worry, they are Starfishy with me too and i'm young. The top 2 % Lookswise get away with such behaviour, the next stupid japanese throwing 5k at her is just around the Corner. Thats why i dont go for Stunners or Agogogirls anymore. Enough Beautiful girls around, whoever likes to get ripped off, up to them, but i avoid Walkingstreet for years already, and i'm in no Short supply of young sexy Girls. (exept Discos)
  22. fostraswift

In Transit Extra's

BM tonytoyboxsoi6
  23. https://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/pattaya-international-fireworks-festival-2019-24th-25th-may/ never seen it but i heard should be pretty fantastic show from big countries. sorry if there is anouther post about this just tought i share of to shower and check whats happening there
  24. CamelToe

Testosterone

I started with Dr Oliver 3 months ago, my test level was 400.he had me on Test Phenate for 3 months with 2 injections per month. Just had a blood test and my test levels are 3400. Scared the hell out me.im now off it but will start again in 3 months at a lower dose.
  25. George1234

Big money spenders ..

They are paying the premium that comes with something in short supply - good looks. People will be ignored if they are not willing to pay that premium - they are a waste of a seat. No, it is what brings the best looking girls from village to stage. Tales of fat, ugly, old farangs waving their 1000 bhat, does not. With your spending habits they will avoid you, win - win. Nobody is assured of anything with an unknown. My experience is that top tier GoGo girls are as friendly and amenable as anybody else. Lots of other factors come into play: how old you are, how repulsive / attractive you are, your own behaviour etc My experience is the complete opposite. The best looking girls generally leave the bar very nicely dressed and respond to you taking control. If somebody is getting ripped for drinks, I would suggest it is because they are weak and indecisive.
  26. keepitfun

Maybe that’s the trouble. The potholes used to act as a retarding basin slowing the water flow....with no potholes...water just went straight out....and eroded the beach.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.