Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. duffMaster

pattaya beach "improvement" works

Maybe that’s the long term plan to get rid off the riff raff that’s walking up and down Soi Pothole
  3. ChiFlyer

NETFLIX

A good topic, but I do not think it should be confined to Netflix. I am a visitor to Pirate's Bay, which gives me all of Netflix as well as most everything else. My cost is $10 a month. This is not legal in some countries, but seems to be ok in Thailand. Basically it is peer to peer networking to do downloads. That said, some of my opinions are: Gomorrah - Italian made Mafia story in Naples. Better than the Sopranos IMO. You have to be ok with subtitles. Russian Doll - I also enjoyed it. Altered Carbon - I do not seem to like it as much as some others. Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul - I am a fan Narcos - excellent I am looking forward to S05 Startup - entertaining True Detective - S01 was excellent. By comparison S02 and S03 were not as good. Escape from Dannemora - Tremendous 1 season series base on fact Trust - also a tremendous 1 season series based on fact. In this case the kidnapping of John Paul Getty's garndson. I have many others on my list, but these are the ones I speak to with general confidence.
  4. Dr No

NETFLIX

Yeah definetly the same crew, Fremuloun, I enjoy Brooklyn 99 as well.
  5. southsidebruce

Songkran 2019

I ventured out for the last day/BIG BLOW OUT SongKran 2019 Pattaya, yesterday - with my TGF and 2.5 year old daughter... left early (about 11:30), and avoided any major traffic jams - so that was good... had breakfast at Royal - Coffee Club, and then headed into the festivities... we walked up 2nd Road and then took a Baht Bus to Soi 6... figured we could hang out at Ruby Club, but when we got there, it was closed - maybe too early? Or were they closed on the 19th? So we continued to Beach Road and then up Soi 8 and down Soi 7 (which were rockN pretty hard/steady with water splashing fans), stopping in a beer bar on Soi 7 and hanging out there for an hour or so... So, this year as all previous times I did Pattaya SongKran, one of things I hate the most is the ice cold water being splashed on me... It was hotter N snot outside, but still, for some reason, I just hate the feel of that water hitting me...I prefer the warm water, but then I think - is the warm water less hygienic/more bacteria laden then the ice cold water? And the talcum powder mud paste smeared on my face, which invariably gets into my eyes, and requires me to do an eye wash when I get back to the house, or the next day... also, getting hit with a big shot of ice cold water in the head, in my ear is something I hate pretty much - fear eardrum damage from the force of the water... I had fun and it was fun to be out and about in the Final BlowOUT SongKran 2019 Pattaya festivities, but my thought for now is next year - forgo SongKran Pattaya altogether - too much about it that I don't like... Additionally, we left relatively early 5:00PM and hit HORRIBLE traffic... we were making good progress on Bukhao and Pattaya Tai, but were unable to turn right on Sukhumvit (that right turn would have shaved off half the time it ended up taking)... ended up going through the tunnel on Sukhumvit, and it was snail pace slow... once through the tunnel made it to RR Track Road and smooth sailing back to the house... took 1 hour for what is usually a 20 minute drive in moderate traffic... we were debating staying the night in a hotel in Pattaya, but I wanted to be in my own place, my own bed... so, probably not next year - not for me...
  6. masterslayer169

NETFLIX

I think the Good Place is not available on Netflix for most regions. But it’s a freaking good show! One of the best shows I’ve watched. It’s from the same makers of Brooklyn 99 I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Asiansarefun

How Thai Girls Describe Relatives

Unfortunately, you are 100% correct.
  8. KhunChang

Std,s

Apparently if you are already HIV positive, being exposed again to the virus and infected will have even worse consequences than for a non HIV infected person. It is what the Drs told him and I've read similar things in the past on AIDS related leaflet. He has no idea about who gave it to him, he has had many many sexual intercourses in a decade living here. As fas as i know, he sticks to bargirls.
  9. LOTTELLEE WINNA

Sunbathing

The Russian tourists are only doing what we Brits did 30-40 years ago when we discovered cheap package ‘holidays in the sun’
  10. norton

They are using slang, shallow talk, with little actual meaning; not genuine English.
  11. Today
  12. beachmiker

Danger from Food Poisoning

Thank you for the heads up! Dehydration is nothing to fool with. I passed out a few tears ago, in the Bathroom. My then wife and two daughters didn't know is was down, even while sorta yelling. My vision went gray, and I really thought that was it. Blood pressure was sky high, and I was perspiring big time. Being from Southern California, and visiting the " River" many of time. I try to always match may beer intake with at least the same amount of water.
  13. Explorer8939

I always travel with a supply of Ciproflaxcin. Cures food poisoning plus any minor STDs. Just make sure to take the full 10 pill dosage over 5 days.
  14. mmaaarrrkkk

You lost me at cuzzy!
  15. ChuckFinley

Freq Flyer points etc.

Any chance you could send me a copy? I'd recommend Earning points on Budget Airlines, & Redeeming on Full Service. Of the 4 major airlines in Australia, Virgin & Qantas are the best for on time departures & arrivals, while with Jetstar and Tiger, delays and cancellations are common. Flying cheap in economy on a budget airline, shave a day off at least each way due to travel fatigue - so a 10 day trip with 8 days having fun will only be around 6 if a flight is delayed or cancelled.
  16. camhole

There’s a difference?
  17. duffMaster

Food poising can kill you if you are not careful. I had it a lot of times, most times it was cured with some antibiotics as I got fever , but I have also ended up in hospital and had to receive drip due to severe dehydration, I couldn’t even keep water. You can of oufcourse get it anywhere but in western countries I only got it twice , in Thailand , SEA and India I got it many times. I stopped eating from food stalls some years ago and are careful overall , that have helped me a lot as ifood poisonings really take you out of commission even with an antibiotic cure you loose 2-3 days until you are back to semi normal. Getting the runs I still get , but that I can handle with some Imodium, it dosent affect me much expect a swift run to a toilet now and then ...food poisoning is a different animal. Glad the wifey is feeling better as a food poisoning can be serious as you described and is nothing to screw around with. Few things makes you feel weaker
  18. Komando

pattaya beach "improvement" works

100% correct.
  19. keepitfun

Sunbathing

B&D, all good.
  20. Dr No

NETFLIX

Lots of great dramas mentioned but for those of us who like a little comic relief, here’s a couple I’ve really enjoyed watching lately. The Good Place - 3 seasons available to watch, the first was the best but 2 and 3 need to be watched to see WTF actually happens. Kims Convenience - a CBC show centred around a Korean family’s convenience store. Again, 3 seasons available and one I have really enjoyed watching. Rake - an ABC (Aus) show, not sure it’s available in other countries but if it is I highly recommend it. Based on a real life character (Charlie Waterstreet) who is a highly prominent yet somewhat dysfunctional lawyer. If you understand highly satirical comedy then you’ll probably love this show.
  21. forcebwithu

Sunbathing

It's vitamin D that your body produces when exposed to sunlight.
  22. Scuba+

Sunbathing

I read that in Scotland they don't get enough Vit B from Sep to Mar and I can believe that. In Oz in the news they were saying not enough Vit B which was surprising because of the amount of sun they get, the reason is extensive use of sun cream
  23. Oukiva

Songkran 2019

A gift, for you to put on your door :
  24. Taa_Saparot

Songkran 2019

25. Scuba+

Empty bars

Years ago the Soi next to Patpong used to be set up for Japanese so probably a good alternative than going to Japan
  26. dave01

Songkran 2019

I am glad the moaners stayed in their rooms, huddled down like frightened school girls.... Made the whole festival so much better... I did not throw one milliliter of water, got drowned heaps of time, and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Thais, in particular having a blast.. it's a good time of the year...
  27. Taa_Saparot

Songkran 2019

1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.