Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. holonia

Page 10 refurb

i choosed adelphi hotel after reading and reading ... its like a new hotel... like new.. great hotel for 35 usd. .. A nihht
  3. The wonders of negative gearing. Owner gets a tax benefit against their loss if they borrow to own the apartment and while the capital gain on the building goes nuts as it has for the last 20 odd years...everyone is happy.
  4. The rainy season in Thailand officially starts tomorrow. The Thai Meteorological Department deputy director-general Kornravee Sitthichivaphak says Thailand will see continued rains in most parts of the country from Monday. “The wind over Thailand from 100-3,500 meters will be replaced by a southwest monsoon that would carry humidity from the Andaman Sea to cover most […] The post Are you ready? Rainy Season in Thailand officially begins tomorrow, May 21st appeared first on The Pattaya News. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  5. Thanks all for the heads up. I'll remain with Baywalk this time then.
  6. In a society governed by the rule of law the onus of providing evidence of a crime lies with those making allegations.
  7. Not the case at all. As I said I don't believe everything written or rumoured about someone because amazingly some of it may be bullshit and rather than bury my head in the sand I prefer some proof, big difference. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  8. Today
  9. taylor1975

what is your job

Oops lol Just not for me. I hate being told what to do, when to do it and where to do it. As for daily commuting ....just shoot me now 555 Todays office is on 27th floor
  10. They should just have Drogon burn Jon to a crisp because they sure neutered him in the end. That would have been a good shocker. It was like everybody forgot Jon was Aegon Targaryen.
  11. FarangKiNok

what is your job

Retiered!
  12. True - it works the other way as well. Up thread a 'rumour' hasn't been substantiated even in the slightest. He who accuses must prove ? Apparently not ? Even worse when the accused cannot now defend themselves. Mmmmm.
  13. I don’t see how the person that owns the house would make any money Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A rough guide for Sydney is currently a AUD $1 Million apartment in a reasonable area, rent minimum $600 per week - rents have come back a bit, but property prices still high.
  15. In Australia I believe this to be the rough formula (0.1%). A house worth $400,000 should return a weekly rent of $400.
  16. Ranovertheborder

Valentina

Run lads it's a trap..................
  17. Baxidar ba

Valentina

Could be either the ex Aussie bf or a customer posting on behalf of V. Maybe she’s trying to drum up a bit of business?
  18. Ending was ok, Dany was always going to die after Episode 5....but the way she died was underwhelming to say the least.
  19. forcebwithu

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

If there were a treatment plant I would expect it would be easy to spot using Google Earth. Even a small plant would have some sort of equipment visible via GE such as this. Instead I see nothing like that in the area. Could it be the plant malfunctioned b/c it was never built. This being Thailand, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
  20. Just because you don’t believe it doesn’t mean it wasn’t true. You can stick your head in the sand and claim innocence, that again, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
  21. Buttviking

Valentina

Word is she is back and so is Noi, rejoice
  22. Dr No

Valentina

So here’s a BM that joined us yesterday and the very first post he’s (supposedly) asking about Valentina. I smell a rat, either a previously banned member or Valentina herself. If the new BM is serious about finding info then try using the search function.
  23. Dr No

Swimming in the Sea Temporarily Suspended

The only problem with that report is the word temporarily, the word permanently needs to replace it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.