Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
XANAX

sapphire go go

XANAX

Was in there last night line up was pretty good as usual.Me and my mate are not bad looking by any stretch of the imagination(not that it matters what you look like)nor where a group of 5 lads watching the girls dancing.All fit men ranging from 25-35 am guessing.The girls looked tired as fuck and no interested.Or are the girl told not to be pushy ? the only customers that had two girls sitting down next two them were men that were around 60 yrs old.

makes you appreciate the likes of baby dolls and Windmill allot more when going into places ike this

the Iron Club was shit last night to

every where else i ended up going to was brilliant but these two did really suck

Ohyesuare

If you see one you like just call her over man. I was in Baccara tonight and there was a lady who looked really tired, was dancing really sexy but wasn't making eye contact while I was staring at her. I called her over for a drink, and she perked right up was kissing me on the lips, fondling me it was great. Some Go Go's the ladies are told to just dance I guess and not approach customers who just want to stare.

XANAX

If you see one you like just call her over man. I was in Baccara tonight and there was a lady who looked really tired, was dancing really sexy but wasn't making eye contact while I was staring at her. I called her over for a drink, and she perked right up was kissing me on the lips, fondling me it was great. Some Go Go's the ladies are told to just dance I guess and not approach customers who just want to stare.

i left with my ego on the floor.Soon picked up ten minutes later when i got one in the candyshop :) fucking sexy bitch spent bought a thousand baht on her for for drinks then went home shagged i woke up went to the oilet felt not great cuz drank to much sent her on her way only 1 thousand baht told her id meet her tonight but not up to it.phone turned off now after receiving phone calls

been living here to long sometimes get fucking sick of it

same shit but getting worse alll the fucking time

guess i must be close to my period occasoonally have days like this they are rare i guess

if i did leave i could pprobaly only handle a week away no longer

Edited by XANAX

Stillearly

I had a great time in there on my January trip and went there most nights, in April I had a similar experiance to the OP , the girls just didn't seem interested.... personnally I don't call girls over unless they show some sort of interest. I went back a couple more times , one night I saw a girl from Jan and had a good time , the last time I went they had flashing/strobing lights , which was just annoying and after a while got uncomfortable , the girls were also shielding there eyes ... I just paid up and left my drink

Asif

I personally prefer gogo's like this - where the customer initiates the call over - rather than some ugly girl hassling you for LD for the next 10 mins.

stuey lil

I personally prefer gogo's like this - where the customer initiates the call over - rather than some ugly girl hassling you for LD for the next 10 mins.

I am the same mate, nothing worse then girls coming up hasslin for drinks.... Or when the mamasan brings girls over for you! I like to have a drink and pick my own girl.

Seedy

Stuey and Asif

Maybe it is a Brit thing but I am exactly the same. I like to have a couple of beers and look for myself.

whitespider

Perpetual chicken and egg siutuation.

Some guys moan when girls come and sit them.

Other guys moan when they are left alone.

For me it become increasingly obvious that neither policy is "right" as its impossible to please everyone.

Good news is we have CHOICE and each can choose the venue style they prefer. However, that does not make it reasonable to overly criticize those venues that use the alternatives methods. My personal opinion is that if you cant say something nice then just say nothing at all. If you like a bar, let us know, if they actualy do something "wrong" again let us know, but if you just dont "like it", just move on.

Jebb

To me, better to have a place where you are not under pressure to buy "Lady Drinks" I am sure if you started a conversation they would have been more willing and friendly. Too many threads already about aggressive GoGo staff.

quasi modo

i left with my ego on the floor.Soon picked up ten minutes later when i got one in the candyshop :) fucking sexy bitch spent bought a thousand baht on her for for drinks then went home shagged i woke up went to the oilet felt not great cuz drank to much sent her on her way only 1 thousand baht told her id meet her tonight but not up to it.phone turned off now after receiving phone calls

been living here to long sometimes get fucking sick of it

same shit but getting worse alll the fucking time

guess i must be close to my period occasoonally have days like this they are rare i guess

if i did leave i could pprobaly only handle a week away no longer

You only gave the sexy gogo girl from Candy shop 1000 bht... i dout that.. Same as the guys who say they never pay when they pick up at the clubs..

XANAX

Stuey and Asif

Maybe it is a Brit thing but I am exactly the same. I like to have a couple of beers and look for myself.

me two but i like a little in between..maybe a smile i smile make if i continue to look maybe she can point her finger asking me do i want her over here with me.

They all looked so pissed off the other nite looked like someone died

XANAX

You only gave the sexy gogo girl from Candy shop 1000 bht... i dout that.. Same as the guys who say they never pay when they pick up at the clubs..

She was a freelancer she wasnt a go go bar girl picked her up at 2.00 she was with a couple of friends.had drinks went back to room had a good shag i woke up feeling ill like i was going get sick i handed her one thousand baht and told her i would head out with her later that evening and gave her my number.She was hanging over me when i was about to puke.I fkn hate that need to be left alone when i feel like shit

Not going to get into the free debate it has been done but some people just cant get there head around it.

She probably had already had a few shags earlier in the evening we got on well had a laugh

gona see her again tonight

Edited by XANAX

Stillearly

me two but i like a little in between..maybe a smile i smile make if i continue to look maybe she can point her finger asking me do i want her over here with me.

They all looked so pissed off the other nite looked like someone died

Same here a look of acknowledgment / smile etc , will be enough for me , I would never call a girl over who had blanked me completely , no matter how good she looks

kryptoknight

She was hanging over me when i was about to puke.

Jesus drinking so much you puked? I haven't done that since I was in college. Take it easy mate.