Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Alan lad

my girl is Shy

Alan lad

sorry guys

No photos YET !!

It is true that the girls working for me are not used to having there photos taken (for many reasons )

But i was thinking of taking some shots of bums and clits or should that be tits ??

Would this help some guys get through the cold nights till the next visit to the land of smiles.

guys please let me know as this is a bit of work to do ,but there will be NO FACES ok with you lot

if you guys are happy with this i will start taking photos as soon as i am back in 2 days

alan

Some pics would be nice so we see what flesh you have in there.

lincslad

Whack some pics on Alan I'm sure they'll be appreciated.Some ass pics would be great.

Im more of a tit man myselfbut some ass will do to

balls

shy go go girls, thats a contradiction.

but i know where youre coming from, any shots would be great as its not the norm to allow cameras in.

perhaps a "guess the tits" or "guess the ass" type quiz can be held once people arrive in town, match the ass to the number and receive free draught lager!!

just an idea.

bolton69
sorry guys

No photos YET !!

It is true that the girls working for me are not used to having there photos taken (for many reasons )

But i was thinking of taking some shots of bums and clits or should that be tits ??

Would this help some guys get through the cold nights till the next visit to the land of smiles.

guys please let me know as this is a bit of work to do ,but there will be NO FACES ok with you lot

if you guys are happy with this i will start taking photos as soon as i am back in 2 days

alan

alan dont tease its not fair,

yamabthere

Yes please lots of pictures then I will feel obliged to visit.

shark

lets have some good pics maybe lure us in

Anonsailor

no pictures please, it's just not fair to your gal