Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
nutosf

Heaven Above will Open on Fri, 28 September

nutosf

Heaven Above will be open on Friday, 28 September starting at 8:00PM. This will be our 'Soft' opening to make sure all of our new fixtures and staff are in place and all is working. We will have a grand opening party next week if all goes well. So stop by and say hello to some old and new faces.

Bruce Mangosteen

Good luck, m8!

don_dadda

Im not going to be able to make the party. But i will definately be there on my return at the end of October. Had a great time there on my last visit. If i remember right i still owe you a drink

ericco

Sorry I can't make it, maybe have a shandy when I come over in November. :D

georgy

Nice 1 will be there later in the year, does this mean Dollhouse will be short of girls soon ?

Lok Jit

Since I live here Heaven Above has always one of my favorites..Looking forward to the new opening and you can expect me there..A fun place that I think is a cut above..

good luck mate,hope we see some pics after.

greets

sponge bob

nutosf
Im not going to be able to make the party. But i will definately be there on my return at the end of October. Had a great time there on my last visit. If i remember right i still owe you a drink

I will be looking forward to that drink and one right back at you.

Nice 1 will be there later in the year, does this mean Dollhouse will be short of girls soon ?

No, the Dollhouse has some beautiful talent without the Heaven Girls.

Since I live here Heaven Above has always one of my favorites..Looking forward to the new opening and you can expect me there..A fun place that I think is a cut above..

Thanks for the prop, we aim to please.

good luck mate,hope we see some pics after.

sponge bob

We might be lite on the pics given our recent past history with the BIB.

greets

Edited by nutosf

don_dadda

definately one of my favorite go-gos...

Mavrick

I've had some great nights in HA on my last trip and I'm glad you're reopening see you all in Dec.

17hrs2freedom

will be there end of oct. HA is a great place- many beautiful women. can't wait.

Braveheart

Excellent news!!! Great to see the place back in business again and I look forward to stopping by to check out the refinements when I get back. :Hair_Out1:

balls

i'll be there for a drink, i trust all the old favourites will be back, i know that from the phone calls ive had the last few days, the girls are desperate for work at the minute, and want cash quick.

they'll be hungry.................................!!!

Guest Q
i'll be there for a drink, i trust all the old favourites will be back, i know that from the phone calls ive had the last few days, the girls are desperate for work at the minute, and want cash quick.

"irony" :Hair_Out1:

wolfy

Congrats on the reopen: Hope things go well and that you are swinging by the time we get there in 3 weeks, will be stopping in for a few or more. (works for me)

chuckwow

Won't be making the party but I'm glad you'll be open by the time I arrive.

nutosf

We have been getting the same phone calls. The whole staff is excited about coming back to work.

onourway
Heaven Above will be open on Friday, 28 September starting at 8:00PM. This will be our 'Soft' opening to make sure all of our new fixtures and staff are in place and all is working. We will have a grand opening party next week if all goes well. So stop by and say hello to some old and new faces.

Eddie,

I hope all goes really well with the re-opening mate :D

I'll be back in October, see you then.

cheers Mark

nige62

i came home the 22nd and missed heaven this trip, will be back the 21st december c u then.......good look :D

Kadafi

Was in there last night and some nice improvements, still has many of the same girls as before and a good overall selection.

It was good to see Heavens Above back in business again....