Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

lextsy

New Pattaya Community website www.myteeruk.com

Arms

The issues with firefox are now fixed sorry!!

OK now

lextsy

So what other functionality is needed for people to start reviewing the site on a more regular basis. I have a grand vision that this will become the trip advisor of bars! Im sure slowly and surely it will happen

Edge

So what other functionality is needed for people to start reviewing the site on a more regular basis. I have a grand vision that this will become the trip advisor of bars! Im sure slowly and surely it will happen

:DeadHorse2: IMO.

lextsy

Well yes in a way its been tried before, but in a different way which never succeeded.

The reviewing of bars will be just a small portion of the overall website. There will also be the girl listing plus deals and alot more functionality coming. In addition to this users will be able to store photos on the site for their own reference. Its a good solution for those people who are wary about having pattaya "pictures" on their home computer.

I am suprised that on such a large forum with so many members there is so little interest in keeping an up to date list of the bars in Pattaya. If everyone chipped in and added/edited the bars with information they know, it would benefit it us all.

There is so many beer bars like Soi Made in Thailand where I am having trouble finding contact details etc which I am sure alot of regulars would know.

Regardless stay tuned for more upcoming news!!

Edited by lextsy

Ohyesuare

I am suprised that on such a large forum with so many members there is so little interest in keeping an up to date list of the bars in Pattaya. If everyone chipped in and added/edited the bars with information they know, it would benefit it us all.

Most people are just here to take, look at the amount of views on a trip report and how many people even bother posting a reply let alone making their own reports. I don't write trip reports because I can't write for shit, and posting photo's is just asking for trouble but I try to contribute with any info I have from living here.

lextsy

All we now have our deals page up so bar owners please go in and add your promotions, deals and happy hours!

http://www.myteeruk.com/Deals

chris_heaton

Have a lot of problems with your site using Windows 7 and IE9.

Took me hours to register, nothing ever happend when I clicked the save button.

Also been trying to upload pictures of my bar but all I ever get is a spinning circle which stays like that forever. Left it all night one time but the next morning the picture was stil not uploaded and the circle still spinning.

However, I think the site and idea is great! Just needs the kinks ironing out.

Chris

Apple Bar, Soi Chaiyaphuk 1, Jomtien

chris_heaton

Just to update the above. Tried to upload an avatar to my account. Got as far as clicking save then I get the spinning circle lock-up again.

Chris