Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wiggy

"Baby Dolls" A Go-Go !!, Halloween Party & Official Welcome The New Boss Party !!

Mr Wiggy

OK, you are all more than welcome to join us at "Baby Dolls" a Go-Go, Soi 15 Walking Street, for our Halloween & My Official Welcome as Manager Party on Wednesday 31st October 7pm till 3am, the free food will be provided by "The Sportsman" and i believe the costumes for the girls will be "Birthday Suits" only :D178490-3572.gif

In addition to the newly refurbished club, the girls will as allways be doing there "Tricks" & Treats" for you so please pop in and make yourselves Known to me !! or for further details PM me

178490-3573.jpg

sinclair1969

Good luck with it, Badydolls is a fine place and they are lucky to have you there.

Mr Wiggy
Good luck with it, Badydolls is a fine place and they are lucky to have you there.

Thankyou Egil you are a true gentleman !!

damian0869

man i would sell my soul (again) to spend a hallowen in pattaya i think one day im cashing in all my chips selling my stuff and heading there forever so i can drink beer and relax till my last day........... :D

Mr Wiggy

Forgot to add extra seating has been added to cope with the ever increasing popularity of the place !

And not to forget the special offers we have

Draught beer 45 Baht 7-10pm

2 for 1 offers on bottled beers 10pm-3am

And all this with some of the raunchiest girls in town !!

Wil

Wish I could be there but instead I'll be in cold and probably wet England making sure the little gits don't throw eggs and flour at my house or car.

All the best fella, Try and get some pictures on to the forum.

Wil

bigbri73

who are you gonna be dressed as captain ?

deadman

sadly can't be there but look forward to the pics captain :wub:

The Deported One

Damm te bad luck I can't make it down till the 1st!! But Dave has done a great job with the place!!!

JASONTHAI

Best of luck Capt, I am sure you will have a good turn out, look forward to the pics, Leeds now 6th M8 (MARCHING ON TOGETHER !) see u in Dec

Manggaawn

Im a long way from getting there... but hope you post the pics though.

dh59
Damm te bad luck I can't make it down till the 1st!! But Dave has done a great job with the place!!!

I hope to see you at the parties which are Windmills anniversary Party on November 19th

Mama Na birthday party 24th November

slime

Talk like this really makes me miss my favourite bar but I will be there soon. TOUCHING AND DRINKING.

ericco

Due to arrive 31st Oct. Hope I arrive in time. Be good to put a face to the name. Best of luck. :D

quadlo

Hey Capt'n,

Just celebrated my 60 B-day yesterday & last night in Pat's. Will do my best to see y'all on wednesday - halloween is my fav holiday and you gals costumes sound great. Best of luck and congrats also to you.

Can we take pics? (he asks with a letcherous grin)

Quadlo

Mr Wiggy
Due to arrive 31st Oct. Hope I arrive in time. Be good to put a face to the name. Best of luck. :P

Hope you can make it "errico" look forward to meeting you !!

Mr Wiggy
Hey Capt'n,

Just celebrated my 60 B-day yesterday & last night in Pat's. Will do my best to see y'all on wednesday - halloween is my fav holiday and you gals costumes sound great. Best of luck and congrats also to you.

Can we take pics? (he asks with a letcherous grin)

Quadlo

Hope also to see you there "qaudio", it promises to be a great night, as far as pictures are concerned you will after approach me or the mamasan for special permission, pictures of the naked girls will not be permitted sorry !!

See you all soon

Gary (Capt'n)

sinclair1969

I won´t be able to make it I am sorry to say as I have urgent business elsewhere for a few days. Good luck with it and I am sure everyone will have big fun.

Scooby Steve

Hello Captain, was a great night the other night at Baby Dolls, there lucky to have you there as a manager and i never new we were stopping at the same hotel .

I will be there for the Halloween Show

thankyou Gary

Steven

Lumbai5
OK, you are all more than welcome to join us at "Baby Dolls" a Go-Go, Soi 15 Walking Street, for our Halloween & My Official Welcome as Manager Party on Wednesday 31st October 7pm till 3am, the free food will be provided by "The Sportsman" and i believe the costumes for the girls will be "Birthday Suits" only :o182371-3292.gif

In addition to the newly refurbished club, the girls will as allways be doing there "Tricks" & Treats" for you so please pop in and make yourselves Known to me !! or for further details PM me

182371-3293.jpg

I might be a little late....like 55 days is that Okay?

Mr Wiggy
I might be a little late....like 55 days is that Okay?

No problem "Lumbai5" see you in 51 days, and the most of you tonight watch this space for the photo's i will be posting

Cheers