Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

LaaMok

For those that are regular customers at Night Wish or those planning to come visit us, we have drawn up some special offers. This is to give something back for our success due to patroinage of Pattaya addicts members.

Those that know Night Wish, know that we have spent alot of money on making the bar better and lots of improvements, like one of the best sound systems on Soi 6. Electronic bills, mirrors on ceiling, air con curtains and air con.

We are going to be around forever and aren't disappearing. However, we are now going to expand our business and are happy for you to use this offer in our other business. These offers can be paid for via cc (paypal) or paid by person, but we will be closing this offer at the end of April.

You can use your credit up over the next year or so, and we will issue you with tokens per free ST BF, this makes it easy. If you pay online, please bring your receipt in.

To make it simple, you can only use your credit in one bar, (your choice) but can use your free ST barfines in either bars/.

This is not done via a members or VIP card, but its done by hand.

10,000 Baht - You get 10,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 20 Free ST Barfines (save 7000 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

CLOSED

20,000 Baht - You get 20,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 40 Free ST Barfines (save 14000 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

CLOSED

40,000 Baht - You get 80,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 10 Free ST Barfines (save 43500 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

CLOSED

Sully

Thanks to all our friends and BMs that have helped make us do well! Hope to meet more in the future!

Edge

..............................we are now going to expand our business and are happy for you to use this offer in our other business.......

To make it simple, you can only use your credit in one bar, (your choice) but can use your free ST barfines in either bars/.

Is this also a news item or did I miss that elsewhere?

LaaMok

Is this also a news item or did I miss that elsewhere?

We are looking at another business and we have not discussed this on the forum yet, but with a few people who have been in the bar the last few days. Nothing is set in stone yet, we are still doing research and final decision will be in the next few weeks. We are not desperate for another bar, but we are looking for good opportunities to cover another niche. This bar will be different to Nightwish, it will be like Red Point on steriods! Sleezy and lots of girls.

999Baht

I think you are making an offer here too good to refuse.

Although I would love it if the last tier was 30 BF and maybe 60K Bar Tab.

Still I think I will have to get one of these....what do I like more....Hmm drinking or upstairs??

999Baht

We are looking at another business and we have not discussed this on the forum yet, but with a few people who have been in the bar the last few days. Nothing is set in stone yet, we are still doing research and final decision will be in the next few weeks. We are not desperate for another bar, but we are looking for good opportunities to cover another niche. This bar will be different to Nightwish, it will be like Red Point on steriods! Sleezy and lots of girls.

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Using the barfines in both bars is a great idea.

I've heard the rumours and I think if you get this bar it would be awesome!

I hope it happens.

LaaMok

I think you are making an offer here too good to refuse.

Although I would love it if the last tier was 30 BF and maybe 60K Bar Tab.

Still I think I will have to get one of these....what do I like more....Hmm drinking or upstairs??

You could get 2 x 20,000 baht ones as you will then get 80 free ST barfines, as you don't drink that much anyway, thats alot of tokens lol

999Baht

You could get 2 x 20,000 baht ones as you will then get 80 free ST barfines, as you don't drink that much anyway, thats alot of tokens lol

Hmm now you really do have me thinking...oh the fun I could have with 80 tokens!

I like having one place to drink and recover between ST's.

I'm also up for another BJ challenge next trip so those Tokens would come in very handy.

Decisions, decisions.

LaaMok

Hmm now you really do have me thinking...oh the fun I could have with 80 tokens!

I like having one place to drink and recover between ST's.

I'm also up for another BJ challenge next trip so those Tokens would come in very handy.

Decisions, decisions.

There will be 25 girls at the other bar and two bj booths :-)

999Baht

There will be 25 girls at the other bar and two bj booths :-)

25 BJs in one day....I think I have my new challenge now!

Looks like I will be getting at least the 40 tokens then.

LaaMok

25 BJs in one day....I think I have my new challenge now!

Looks like I will be getting at least the 40 tokens then.

You need to see the doctor to see if you can get more dicks attached to you, so you can get more girls sucking you off per hour lol

Daddee

You need to see the doctor to see if you can get more dicks attached to you, so you can get more girls sucking you off per hour lol

I am sure there's a doc in thailand who could perform that surgery... an addadictome... hmm, good idea for a costume...

since I don't drink, would I be able to gift to others, ring the bell? also doubt I would use that many barfines on my upcoming trip, can I gift those too?

Chasedat

The 80 for 40 is a kick ass deal, that would have lasted about a week for me. Why oh Why didn't you come up with this great idea a little earlier???

firewight

Hmm my deal on a lifetime supply of barfines dosnt seem to be that great anymore if you guys are opening up new bars & I am locked to just one...

Edited by firewight

BigBuddha69

Wish I could take up this offer I just left Pattaya on Friday.

On Borrowed Time

This bar will be different to Nightwish, it will be like Red Point on steriods! Sleezy and lots of girls.

Now this is a game changer!!! They will complement each other perfectly and should address the issues i had!! One bar for drinking, one bar for fucking! I generally like to keep the two seperate these days..

Oh, and i'll do the 10k deal too IF it covers Lady Drinks too which I believe it will?

Edited by Bell Ringer

LaaMok

Now this is a game changer!!! They will complement each other perfectly and should address the issues i had!! One bar for drinking, one bar for fucking! I generally like to keep the two seperate these days..

Oh, and i'll do the 10k deal too IF it covers Lady Drinks too which I believe it will?

It covers everything to make it easy!

Wish I could take up this offer I just left Pattaya on Friday.

You can buy and save it for next time!

Hmm my deal on a lifetime supply of barfines dosnt seem to be that great anymore if you guys are opening up new bars & I am locked to just one...

Thats still a great deal you have! I am sure no problems in using it in the other bar, makes no odds!

The 80 for 40 is a kick ass deal, that would have lasted about a week for me. Why oh Why didn't you come up with this great idea a little earlier??? ������

Chase

I was waiting for you to go..... haha.... nah seriously. One off promotions will be spread about the year!

I am sure there's a doc in thailand who could perform that surgery... an addadictome... hmm, good idea for a costume...

since I don't drink, would I be able to gift to others, ring the bell? also doubt I would use that many barfines on my upcoming trip, can I gift those too?

Yes, just hand your tokens out or save them for next trip. You can buy people drinks or ring the bell if you want.

Ohyesuare

I know you get tokens for the ST barfines but how do you keep track of the bar tab credit as you use it?

LaaMok

I know you get tokens for the ST barfines but how do you keep track of the bar tab credit as you use it?

We have electronic bills.

Ohyesuare

We have electronic bills.

Yes I know, so it can keep track of bar tabs by an individual?

Lounger

How are the tokens labelled. The thought of the GF emptying my pockets for the laundry and finding 38 ( used 2 on the way home) tokens with 'short time barfine' written in a loop round the edge.....................ahhh I can feel the pain already

twistedpuppy

How long will the offer last, I arrive mid Jan is that too late ?

999Baht

I have decided to get the 20K Package...I was tempted on getting the 40K one due to the awesome value but I think I value the BFs much more.

Oh the decisions....which ever I chose (and I will chose one) it will not be until the 28th)

I did not know it cover the LDs also...this is awesome news!

999Baht

How long will the offer last, I arrive mid Jan is that too late ?

I would recommend you getting the offer before then using Paypal.

Then just take your printed receipt to Night Wish...they should have a card printed up for you ready to go by the time you hit the ground.

It also means having to take less cash with you on holiday and/or making less ATM withdrawals when over there so it will save you a bit of money.

svenny

Looks great cant wait

Edited by svenny