Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

Rub1nho

I'm going to have a nights sleep about whether I'll take the 10K or 20K package. 40K is no use I think as I don't drink that much...then again, I'm not the short-time freak either, but I have a blowjob thingy for which I could use some ST BF's. Decisions, decisions...

HDELUX

See you on or around your Birthday, sounds like much bigger bash than last year.

I will sign upu then, I think use half this trip and half when Bagel and I hit town again in February 555

HD

The Silver Fox

I went for the 40K deal, can't resist ringing the bell. :GoldenSmile1:

firewight

Thats still a great deal you have! I am sure no problems in using it in the other bar, makes no odds!

I might have to hold you to that mate, if only for the variety the new place sounds like it will have!

;)

LaaMok

I'm going to have a nights sleep about whether I'll take the 10K or 20K package. 40K is no use I think as I don't drink that much...then again, I'm not the short-time freak either, but I have a blowjob thingy for which I could use some ST BF's. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks, you have plenty of time to decide, we will close the offer on the 31st, but you can use your deal for years.

See you on or around your Birthday, sounds like much bigger bash than last year.

I will sign upu then, I think use half this trip and half when Bagel and I hit town again in February 555

HD

It will be good to see you two back together, so you can share girls in the morning again haha

I went for the 40K deal, can't resist ringing the bell. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks, received. Please print out the receipt and bring it to Nightwish.

I might have to hold you to that mate, if only for the variety the new place sounds like it will have!

;)

As its you, I can't see there being a problem, its just that one of us will have to go with you and tell the cashier, then everytime there is a new one etc. No issues.

Rub1nho

Just a question, can you use the credit to pay for barfines as well? I'm never going to reach 80k on drinks alone, but with some LT barfines I might get close...

LaaMok

Just a question, can you use the credit to pay for barfines as well? I'm never going to reach 80k on drinks alone, but with some LT barfines I might get close...

Yes, anything on the computer system, lady drinks, long time barfines, drinks, cigarettes etc

rsaran

Thanks for the Great offer and just a question for clarification , while using credit amount , is PA card discount shall apply on any of the things like drinks etc ..,

Regards

Saran

Edited by rsaran

LaaMok

Thanks for the Great offer and just a question for clarification , while using credit amount , is PA card discount shall apply on any of the things like drinks etc ..,

Regards

Saran

yes for the 10k and 20k one, but not the 40k one.

capricorn

Great idea, I took a 20k baht credit :GoldenSmile1:

rsaran

Thank you for reply and pouring more discounts , I will buy one and let you inform which one I go to purchase - very soon

Regards and Cheers

Saran

rsaran

Now i purchased 10000 bhat deal meet you tomorrow with

Gangster Dresswear

Regards

Saran

LaaMok

Now i purchased 10000 bhat deal meet you tomorrow with

Gangster Dresswear

Regards

Saran

Thanks for coming down, it was a bit too busy to talk much.

Rub1nho

Allright, I'm going for the 40K anyway, I'll get it sorted out on Monday...but you better have the same line-up of girls when I get back in April, or I'm asking a refund!

Well, if you keep Anna, Ann, Fai, Joy and Oo around I'm happy, I'm not that demanding :GoldenSmile1: .

LaaMok

Thanks. Anna has been taken away. But the rest are here.

We only have this offer open til the 31st.

Rub1nho

Yeah I got the sad news already, got a boyfriend doesn't she? Or has she moved to another bar? Ah well, there are 4 more months to go, as the boyfriend goes home she'll probably be back soon enough.

sluminit

For those that are regular customers at Night Wish or those planning to come visit us, we have drawn up some special offers. This is to give something back for our success due to patroinage of Pattaya addicts members.

Those that know Night Wish, know that we have spent alot of money on making the bar better and lots of improvements, like one of the best sound systems on Soi 6. Electronic bills, mirrors on ceiling, air con curtains and air con.

We are going to be around forever and aren't disappearing. However, we are now going to expand our business and are happy for you to use this offer in our other business. These offers can be paid for via cc (paypal) or paid by person, but we will be closing this offer at the end of December.

You can use your credit up over the next year or so, and we will issue you with tokens per free ST BF, this makes it easy. If you pay online, please bring your receipt in.

To make it simple, you can only use your credit in one bar, (your choice) but can use your free ST barfines in either bars/.

This is not done via a members or VIP card, but its done by hand.

10,000 Baht - You get 10,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 20 Free ST Barfines (save 7000 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

pixel.gif

20,000 Baht - You get 20,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 40 Free ST Barfines (save 14000 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

pixel.gif

40,000 Baht - You get 80,000 baht credit in the bar on anything and 10 Free ST Barfines (save 43500 baht) (doesn't include ladies tip)

pixel.gif

So for 20k I get 40 bar fines, but for 40k I get 10?

Please explain.

Seems like Patts is truly dying when farangs start the Thai charge system..

Edited by sluminit

bangsaenguy

And if the bars change hands, are refunds forthcoming?

Chasedat

So for 20k I get 40 bar fines, but for 40k I get 10?

Please explain.

Seems like Patts is truly dying when farangs start the Thai charge system..

Read the post!!!!

For 40k you GET 80k credit and 10 st bar fines

IE: pay 1300.00 us get 2600.00 us credit + over 100.00 us in free short time bar fines...

Hopefully this dummied it down enough for you.

The 40k option would be geared more towards the drinker (like myself)

For 20k you get the same 20k credit + 40 st bar fines

Don't just skim the post, take time to read the thing before you spout off about Thai logic

Chase

Edited by Chasedat

FROST MEDIC999

I salute you for a Novel way of raising Cash Funds, to go ahead with your New Project.

I am giving it some serious thought, but what may swing it for me, is if you can tell me if Lucy Lu is a 3 Holer

I never found out on my last Trip, and surprisingly for me, did not raise the Subject about taking a stroll up the Marmite Motorway.

Ghosty

Harry Brown

I salute you for a Novel way of raising Cash Funds, to go ahead with your New Project.

I am giving it some serious thought, but what may swing it for me, is if you can tell me if Lucy Lu is a 3 Holer

I never found out on my last Trip, and surprisingly for me, did not raise the Subject about taking a stroll up the Marmite Motorway.

Ghosty

She wasn't for me ( Sept) that was my experience but others may differ?

Or she could've been converted by npw

Edited by Harry Brown

FROST MEDIC999

She wasn't for me ( Sept) that was my experience but others may differ?

Or she could've been converted by npw

Thank-you Harry you see that was the thing she was a little bit Shy and without putting the fear of God into her along with my Cock I did not push the matter pardon the Pun 555

Rub1nho

Is it possible PayPal blocked the Credit Card option for this offer? I want to pay using my credit card but the bloody thing won't let me...

sluminit

Read the post!!!!

For 40k you GET 80k credit and 10 st bar fines

IE: pay 1300.00 us get 2600.00 us credit + over 100.00 us in free short time bar fines...

Hopefully this dummied it down enough for you.

The 40k option would be geared more towards the drinker (like myself)

For 20k you get the same 20k credit + 40 st bar fines

Don't just skim the post, take time to read the thing before you spout off about Thai logic

Chase

Mai kochai. Who's us?

Rub1nho

US $