Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

LaaMok

Is it possible PayPal blocked the Credit Card option for this offer? I want to pay using my credit card but the bloody thing won't let me...

Did you try sending it direct to the email?

Rub1nho

Not yet, waiting for my deposit to get to my account. I did the transfer on Monday, so should be in my account by tomorrow the latest I think.

firewight

Interesting, my Paypal payments are instant direct from my account...

Did you deposit into PayPal first or something?

Rub1nho

Yeah I had to, my CC limit is fixed and I already bought my plane tickets, so the remaining balance is not enough for the 40K package.

So now I made a transfer from my bank account to my PayPal account, but the money isn't there yet. Can you pay directly from your bank account too? Didn't quite see that option...

swamp donkey

Yeah I had to, my CC limit is fixed and I already bought my plane tickets, so the remaining balance is not enough for the 40K package.

So now I made a transfer from my bank account to my PayPal account, but the money isn't there yet. Can you pay directly from your bank account too? Didn't quite see that option...

When you transfer money from your bank to your paypal account it can take up to 5 - 7 working days to reach

your paypal account

Rub1nho

Then I'm fucked.

firewight

Actually mine is linked to a Visa Debit card, which is essentially a bank account, but it gets treated like a Visa card online, assuming I have the funds in the account at the time of the purchase it is instant...

Rub1nho

I do have the funds in my account but the problem is that I've got a limit on my card that's fixed. Balance only clears 13th of January so I have to figure out another way...

LaaMok

I do have the funds in my account but the problem is that I've got a limit on my card that's fixed. Balance only clears 13th of January so I have to figure out another way...

swift to Thailand? thats next day

Rub1nho

Can do, if I don't find a solution for my CC balance or my Paypal account isn't topped up by Friday morning that's the only way to go.

Any idea of the exchange rate, I'm not going to let my bank do the conversion to Thai Baht...

Edited by Rub1nho

Cardinal

I always transfer money to my thai account in aus dollars and let the conversion happen on the thai end. I find it surprising how good thai banks are compared to their western counterparts.

7ony55

Hi Guys,

Well what a fabulous Xmas pressie!! As a newbie, and as I have Night Wish as my first port of call in April since having a great conversation with Viking here, I just have one question, can I wait till I get there to decide which Bar to designate with the Bar Credit?

Cheers!!

sheaman1

I wish a lot more places were doing this kind of setup.

soulmate

Are you sure that the final offer of 40000B for 80000B credit is correct? It is totally out of line with the previous offers. It feels like a great offer particularly if one drinks a lot and of course visits Pats a lot. I have to say that I don't drink much but the ST BF would attract me.

I haven't seen Nightwish since the changes. Is it a great place to visit when compared to other places in the area?

Rub1nho

It makes sense since you don't get that many free ST BF, it's more suited towards the drinkers. That's why I'll probably get that one, in my 3 trips I haven't even gotten to 10 ST's...

bbfirey

I'm in ! will be there on 31 Jan, great promo

sketch19

Once again another brilliant business plan. Great way to generate capital at low interest to expand/improve, and at the same time help your customers out.

Tempting very tempting. Should my last trip be any indication I should be able to use that 40K option easily over my next two trips this year. I know it's a great offer, but my brain just struggles with locking myself in. I know where I'll spend most of my time, but I have to see if I can get over that mental hurdle.

Either way I will definitely see you all in April

JulesMad

Great idea! I am thinking about the offer that suits my needs best.... I am not a great drinker, so Im going for the ST BF :-)

coolboss

can th bar fines be shaered with friends or just for youself

Rub1nho

40K purchased, now make it worthwhile dear Nightwish staff, you know what I'm on about :GoldenSmile1: .

Quiet Guy

Never been to Thailand before, just gathering information for my first 3 weeks trip in June.

Because of the fact that I’m traveling solo, I need a good place to meet people and maybe get some good advice on my maiden trip.

Due to all the information I already find on PA , I guess that place gone be Night Wish.

So I took the chance on your offer and got me the 20K deal.

Guess this way I’m sure not to chicken out on Soi 6 as a newbie :GoldenSmile1:

twistedpuppy

I bought mine and can not wait to take advantage of this great offer, will be arriveing in Pattaya mid Jan,,, see ya soon Night Wish crew.

Chris Pratamnak

just bought mine - scared already that it would be too late ;-)

cu guys in march... :GoldenSmile1:

here is my transfercode: 35336530G2873161H

999Baht

OK I just paid for mine...

I had to make sure I got in on this deal!

20K deal....I cant wait to use the 40 free barfines. :)