Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Special Offer At Night Wish Bar Soi 6 - Limited Offer

Dunmurry

Just purchased the 10k deal to use on my trip arriving this Saturday but a little concerned that my receipt # looks nothing like one's quoted by previous BM's - mine is a 16 digit  receipt # ending in 2886 can you please confirm that this is ok ??

bigbill340

Just purchased the 10k deal to use on my trip arriving this Saturday but a little concerned that my receipt # looks nothing like one's quoted by previous BM's - mine is a 16 digit  receipt # ending in 2886 can you please confirm that this is ok ??

We only quote the last few digits matey, You are probably quoting the transaction number? and that might be the difference!

All will be good as long as you print it out and show it to them!

Bill

Dunmurry

Thanks for your help Bill - yea I appreciate you were only quoting the last few numbers but the one's other BM's quoted had letters and numbers whereas my one says 'receipt number followed by 16 digits.. as you say I have just printed it out and will take it along with me..

Dave..

bigbill340

Hi Dave,

No worries mate!

My last one was different from the first three,and the first I brought is all in Thai!555

Enjoy your free bar fines my friend!

Bill

LaaMok

received yesterday. thanks

LaaMok

Hi Dave,

No worries mate!

My last one was different from the first three,and the first I brought is all in Thai!555

Enjoy your free bar fines my friend!

Bill

they all should have been in Thai really

LaaMok

Thanks for your help Bill - yea I appreciate you were only quoting the last few numbers but the one's other BM's quoted had letters and numbers whereas my one says 'receipt number followed by 16 digits.. as you say I have just printed it out and will take it along with me..

Dave..

i will see u tomorrow at nw

bigbill340

they all should have been in Thai really

The first one just freaked me out as I could not even see if it said I had paid for it or not?

Should all the receipts be in Thai then when you buy of a Thai vendor?

Bill

smartbuy

Does Nightwish actually have rooms you can stay in (24) hour)? Prices?

The Viking

Does Nightwish actually have rooms you can stay in (24) hour)? Prices?

Sorry mate, we don't have full time rooms except mine but then you have to be a girl I have picked up in ibar at 5 AM lol

gazman1960

can you buy now to use in Dec- Jan

lei

Hello, can this still be bought?

Also can you long time barfine a lady from Night Wish? I was thinking about taking one of them for a couple or three days for a short trip. If so, how would the short time tokens translate into long time?

Cheers, lei---

barsie

Is that right 40k baht for 80k drinks?

Will buy before my next trip if true.

LaaMok

Hello, can this still be bought?

Also can you long time barfine a lady from Night Wish? I was thinking about taking one of them for a couple or three days for a short trip. If so, how would the short time tokens translate into long time?

Cheers, lei---

You can use it for long time barfines, the credit is for anything

Is that right 40k baht for 80k drinks?

Will buy before my next trip if true.

yes!

JulesMad

Hi! I bought this afternoon the 10K option; I left the money in the envelope with name, but did not got any receipt.... I read here they everybody got numbers and digits; so I wondereing how this further works out....

Do I get a pass or something? How to consume the ST's?!?

Oeps, I KNOW how to consume ST's :GoldenSmile1: , but how do you (and I) keep track of it? What's my proof? Do I just tell the bar? Why should they believe me?

Please enlighten me a bit more...

Bernie Num Nums

HI Guys,

I know you said ends April but is this still going?

I'd buy next month and use them in July.

Laptop4dug

Hey Mates! I have never been to Nightwish before, can I take my Thai girlfriend with me into this beer bar?

bigbill340

Hey Mates! I have never been to Nightwish before, can I take my Thai girlfriend with me into this beer bar?

yes mate!

It isn't one of the dirty bars where things happen right i the bar, it's got a good party feeling and all would be welcome there!

Bill

Ronny1971

Its a good offer,

thanks & Cheers

Nws

Is this offer still running ?

bigbill340

Is this offer still running ?

It is all closed now I am afraid mate!

I am sure there will be another one soon.

Bill

Rub1nho

Worked great, during the daytime I could generally go out without a single baht in my pocket, just sit my ass down in NW and put it on the tab. I probably got more than half left of my 80K, but I'll be doing something about that in December!

999Baht

I really hope they have another offer like this soon as I would love to have another one for a tab at Pussy Club also. 

I spent a lot more time there last trip and I am very sure I will be spending even more time in there next trip. 

Loving what they are doing with the place. 

Vortex

I really hope they have another offer like this soon as I would love to have another one for a tab at Pussy Club also. 

I spent a lot more time there last trip and I am very sure I will be spending even more time in there next trip. 

Loving what they are doing with the place. 

Ditto, another special offer like this would be great.

I held off making the purchase earlier this year because I was not sure I would make it down to Pattaya, however I am back again in a few weeks and plan to start in Pattaya this time and this offer would have fitted in nicely.

999Baht

Just a question to the Night Wish crew....anything like this happening again now or in the near future??