Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

The Irish Rovers

Soi LK Metro Webcam (beta testing, feedback required)

The Irish Rovers

We have Just finished installing 2 new webcams outside Irish Rovers, 1 facing Soi Buakow and 1 facing Soi Diana. Giving a Street View right inside the middle of Pattayas fastest growing entertainment area. currently the 1 facing soi diana is offline for testing reasons but will be up and running intermittently for a day or so before being made available. The 1 facing soi Buakow is complete.

We are also considering installing 1 inside the bar at the Irish Rovers but the jurys still out on that idea.

Please check out the site

http://www.lk-metro.com/

register and give us feedback and especially any ideas/improvements you think we can make before we really start to publicise the cams. .

thanks guys

manee_pattaya

Excellent mate! I can throw away my TV now, I'm gonna watch thoses all days & nights... :GoldenSmile1:

Just a thing : why is the radio playing automaticly on each pages? If someone is looking this at work :SoWhat1:

And you'll lose traffic for sure... Let the user decides of playing it or not...

But excellent work! Thanks!

SausageKing

The player for 103 FM now is selectable if you want to listen or not.

Bakwan

I tried to register, but couldn't get my password since it seems that I must run Microsoft Outlook to get it. I don't want to expose myself to Outlook problems.

Is there some other way to get the password?

Bakwan

manee_pattaya

I tried to register, but couldn't get my password since it seems that I must run Microsoft Outlook to get it. I don't want to expose myself to Outlook problems.

Is there some other way to get the password?

Bakwan

No problem for me with hotmail... No need outlook...

The player for 103 FM now is selectable if you want to listen or not.

That's great! Thanks a lot! :)

Bakwan

Regarding my previous post (Post #4, above): I finally got it working! The problem was that my password information email went to my "junk mail" mailbox and I hadn't checked there.

Once I found that, all is well. And the WebCam looks great! Thanks!

Bakwan

Love_to_eat_Thai

Not working for me, got the "subscription" email but no password email (using hotmail).

The Irish Rovers

now both cams  are  fully functioning. we are going to make a longer bracket for cam 2 to see right down the middle of the soi towards champagne. 

Thanks guys for the feedback.