Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

key visa thailand

Australian Migration visa price hike

key visa thailand

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that a fiancee or marriage visa to Australia applied for at the Aus Embassy BKK

Has now increased from 69,000 baht to 89,150 baht which is a massive figure and if you get refused you do not get the money back!!!

It is getting time to now consider using professional services but only the ones that pay the Embassy fee for you until the visa is awarded "like me"

If you get bored ring a few agents and ask if they would risk paying the 90,000 baht Embassy fee for you? I think I know the answer already, they are good at telling you how great they are but not willing to put the money were the mouth is.

Just wanted you to be aware

Scoaussie1

Aud$3000 for a visa is BS!! How they can justify it is beyond me.

LRanger

Its called a labor government greedy money grab.  Like cutting duty free cigarettes from 200 to just 3 packets....miserable cunts.

key visa thailand
Its called a labor government greedy money grab.  Like cutting duty free cigarettes from 200 to just 3 packets....miserable cunts.

The Aussie settlement visa fee is double the UK and more currently UK is 41,300 baht and I thought that was expensive,

It is disgusting, they have gone from waiting times up to a year to a massive price hike, maybe they are trying to put people off applying?

sheaman1
The Aussie settlement visa fee is double the UK and more currently UK is 41,300 baht and I thought that was expensive,

It is disgusting, they have gone from waiting times up to a year to a massive price hike, maybe they are trying to put people off applying?

Sounds like they are trying to cut down on the number of people apply for the visa each year.

key visa thailand
Sounds like they are trying to cut down on the number of people apply for the visa each year.

One client said it was a full 3 weeks wages for him, I think just a bit over the top now,

Harry Brown

If your  girl can make it by boat and land on the mainland she will be feted with every thing laid on.

key visa thailand
If your  girl can make it by boat and land on the mainland she will be feted with every thing laid on.

Tell you what Harry I wish I had 1 baht for every time I have heard this from my Aussie clients, its true, and amazing what these Immigrants are given, understand why Aussies get pissed off,

Scuzz

I thought Australia was against human trafficking.

Sounds like they intend to make a killing!

key visa thailand
I thought Australia was against human trafficking.

Sounds like they intend to make a killing!

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  agreed,