Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
PA Privilege Cards

The Pier joins the Privilege Card scheme

PA Privilege Cards

I'm very pleased to announce The Pier has joined the Privilege Card scheme. Pier in is a large bar playing mainly hip hop with several pool tables, Pier up is a nightclub with live music and international DJs. It's located on Walking Street next to Galaxy. Discount 25% at Pier In, 20% at Pier Up, excludes bottles of spirits, wine and champagne. thepierpattaya.com

famished

Im in walking st tonight might just give it a try

tongmanager

I'm very pleased to announce The Pier has joined the Privilege Card scheme. Pier in is a large bar playing mainly hip hop with several pool tables, Pier up is a nightclub with live music and international DJs. It's located on Walking Street next to Galaxy. Discount 25% at Pier In, 20% at Pier Up, excludes bottles of spirits, wine and champagne. thepierpattaya.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BJXxGUflqoM

tiger007

I will pop in there next month hope they have some decent ladies :D I'm frequent visitor of Mixx.

fforest

playing mainly hip hop

Ok what a brain dead bore....I will be sure never to go there.....

jc77777

Nice it's joined but it's still obscenely expensive.. and with the baht as it is... to much.

fforest

I had high hopes for this club...That they would not be playing the same generic run of the

mill crappy music as all the other clubs....Damm man just read the forums most almost All farang hate this disco hip hop rap crap....

Edited by fforest

Cola

I had high hopes for this club...That they would not be playing the same generic run of the

mill crappy music as all the other clubs....Damm man just read the forums most almost All farang hate this disco hip hop rap crap....

How many times have you been in there ? you will be greatly missed :)

The Selfie Warrior

how many times have you visited pier? ive gone in there 4 times and not heard any hiphop/rap at all.

DJ's on different nights each play different music.

what do you want to hear in a disco?

tongmanager

playing mainly hip hop

Ok what a brain dead bore....I will be sure never to go there.....

The place will playing Hiphop style @ PierIN (Pool Bar style+ Nice and hot setup  Bartendies) . Pier Up is the club 

for 9-12 have the live band and show with dancers,And short break by DJs.After midnight we kick off for all long party with 4-5 resident DJs. Till very late. See you.