Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

wombat

blow job

wombat

17009-12294.jpg

17009-12295.jpg

17009-12296.jpg

17009-12297.jpg

17009-12298.jpg

17009-12299.jpg

rockhard

Was hoping to see her toss that puppy back & swallow.

wombat
:mad: that glass dissapears to the bottom of the stem :)

mulphy

how much do you charge for a blowjob wombat.

wombat

:) you couldnt afford me :mad:

PSP
:) you couldnt afford me :Grin_Jump1:

:Good_One::Good_One::Good_One::Good_One:

noquit

I don't understand. Wombat is a man. Not a gay man. Not even a particulary good looking man, no offense. And a very straight man, at that.

With all the Ladyboys around; if that is to your leaning; why would you want a BJ from Wombat? I don't understand.

Isn't that kind of talk more related to another board that just shut down?

I have met Mr. Wombat in the past and in my wildest dreams, I could not think to say something like that to such a nice individual.

Perhaps you were just having a bad moment or forgot to edit your message or made a mistake in your verbiage.

As far as I know, Mr. Wombat has no enemies anywhere on the earth. I thought that he was universally well liked.

Please have a wonderful day. I am sure that Mr. Wombat would wish for you to have one too.

sinkorswim

Posts moved as they are blatant adverts for Secrets, all adverts or info about bars and clubs to be posted in this section.

mulphy

whats all the fuss , i only asked how much it was for the drink he was so blatantly advertising.

i know he wouldnt tolerate that kind of blatant advertising on the board hes a moderator of.

double standards perhaps ?

wombat

whats all the fuss , i only asked how much it was for the drink he was so blatantly advertising.

i know he wouldnt tolerate that kind of blatant advertising on the board hes a moderator of.

double standards perhaps ?

no double standards ..... im a self confessed slut.. :1st_Place: :Grin_Jump1::)

17071-12289.jpg

Edited by wombat

PSP
I don't understand. Wombat is a man. Not a gay man. Not even a particulary good looking man, no offense. And a very straight man, at that.

With all the Ladyboys around; if that is to your leaning; why would you want a BJ from Wombat? I don't understand.

Isn't that kind of talk more related to another board that just shut down?

I have met Mr. Wombat in the past and in my wildest dreams, I could not think to say something like that to such a nice individual.

Perhaps you were just having a bad moment or forgot to edit your message or made a mistake in your verbiage.

As far as I know, Mr. Wombat has no enemies anywhere on the earth. I thought that he was universally well liked.

Please have a wonderful day. I am sure that Mr. Wombat would wish for you to have one too.

Hi Noquit

Sorry I don't understand what your problem is?

I am assuming, of course, that you are aware that Blowjob is the name of the drink Wombat Posted photographs of? If not, then that would explain the confusion.

Mulphy asked a legitimate question regarding the price of the drink and Wombat made a humourous response so where is the problem?

Regards

PSP

:)

Edited by PSP

noquit
Hi Noquit

Sorry I don't understand what your problem is?

I am assuming, of course, that you are aware that Blowjob is the name of the drink Wombat Posted photographs of? If not, then that would explain the confusion.

Mulphy asked a legitimate question regarding the price of the drink and Wombat made a humourous response so where is the problem?

Regards

PSP

Hi PSP,

Mr. Mulphy made no mention of the question being aimed at the drink. Why would Mr. Wombat make the response he did as it was nere to any response about a drink? And your response to what Mr. Wombat replied was not aimed at the price of a drink either.

As you are an extremely knowledgeable individual as to watering holes and an establishment of happy reknown, you do know the difference when that particular question may be asked.

Usually, it could be made to the bartender or other employees with totally different answers; just as was done in this case.

The wonderful thing about being able to edit messages is that even misunderstood messages can be changed to easily understood messages; as you are well aware that I have that ability and leaning to do with the many messages I used to write on another board in the past.

I believe that could be a good thing to do in this case too. Waiting to see the results.

As always,

Your friend,

noquit

PSP

Sorry Noquit

I still believe that you have got the wrong end of the stick here.

Mulphy was questioning the price of the drink and Wombat deliberately responded in his usual humours way - note the liberal use of smilies everywhere!

Anyway, I am certainly not getting into a Shit Fight over it - I was simply trying to clarify the issue.

Regards

PSP

noquit
Sorry Noquit

Mulphy was questioning the price of the drink and Wombat deliberately responded in his usual humours way - note the liberal use of smilies everywhere!

Anyway, I am certainly not getting into a Shit Fight over it - I was simply trying to clarify the issue.

Regards

PSP

While posts on this board can't be deleted, they may certainly be changed. If Mr. Mulphy will only change his question to reflect he was inquiring as to the price of a drink, all on my part will be changed as well as your posts could also be changed; happily, to reflect the general good natured banter that this particular BBS is getting a reputation for, as opposed to other BBS' where flaming is the rule as well as the order of the day.

Personally, I find all flaming extremely distateful as there are many other ways to use my energies. As of late, I shall use my prose, to a justifiable end to halt useless attempts to hurt others.

As always,

noquit

Matrix

Mr Noquit,have a lot to say on all subjects that dont fell in his grace,in this and other boards.

No offence,but thats a fact.

mulphy

noquit ,

until i aim either a question or flame at yourself wouldnt it just be a sensible thing on your part to keep out of it.

im sure if wombat was offended he can defend himself.

wombat
im sure if wombat was offended he can defend himself.

what am i defending against...? :Fart5:

17133-12264.jpg

Edited by wombat

wombat
sensible thing on your part to keep out of it..

why is this so.................?

17135-12263.jpg

Edited by wombat

noquit
Mr Noquit,have a lot to say on all subjects that dont fell in his grace,in this and other boards.

No offence,but thats a fact.

Mr. Matrix says, "Mr Noquit,have a lot to say on all subjects that dont fell in his grace,in this and other boards. No offence,but thats a fact".

Mr. Noquit:

As I have written, I have met Mr. Wombat, and he was flamed. Read the posts and you would see that.

Mr. Matrix, please let everyone else know just which posts you are referring to on other boards that I have written to. You state "That's a fact", a fact I myself am not aware of and I will also say, no one else who will read this may be aware of what you are trying to refer to. What I have just read, Mr. Matrix, since I don't know you, is that you have just flamed me with no substance to your writing. "Thats a fact", means what? You seem to be interfering yourself and offering no simple solution.

If you are writing about what I and others had witnessed about a BBS that just closed down that was advocating to others to do physical violence to a certain bar owner; let me educate you in that many others DID see those posts and perhaps the Thai government had closed down that BBS for cause of fomenting violence against others, and just let the moderator do it that way to save face. In the States, it's called "Inciting to violence" and is punishable with prison.

I have met both Mr. Wombat and Mr. PSP and both are good gentlemen, through and through. Whenever I can, I do mediate for the betterment of all.

If Mr. Mulphy would just edit his statement to the form of a question about how much the BJ "Drink" costs, then my posts would be edited to other areas of interest.

Simple. No need for flaming. Anger.

Rather than have good people with hurt feelings and nursing worthless grudges.

noquit

mulphy

why would i want to alter my post , the question was simple , how much do you charge for a blowjob ?

this was in response to wombat blatantly advertising his bar and the drink blowjob in the wrong section , something that he wouldnt let others do on his board , hence my later statement about double standards.

if your a fan of mr wombat as you call him and his bar then thats up to you but why should others be forced to feel the same as yourself.

personally , ive never met the guy and dont really care to , no real reason for that other than we dont do the same things . he moderates at Secrets and is a partner in Secrets the business , im not either of the 2 , and would never want to be.

you keep referring to another board , we are all adult here , you can say chat. so what , they had it in for Secrets , i say mostly with good cause.

gs joe

As the same drink is sold in the FLB ,

my question is , which bar has the cheapest blow jobs ?

Joe :Raspberry6:

Edited by gs joe

rockinjerry

Joe:

Jenny Star Bar!

noquit
why would i want to alter my post , the question was simple , how much do you charge for a blowjob ?

this was in response to wombat blatantly advertising his bar and the drink blowjob in the wrong section , something that he wouldnt let others do on his board , hence my later statement about double standards.

if your a fan of mr wombat as you call him and his bar then thats up to you but why should others be forced to feel the same as yourself.

personally , ive never met the guy and dont really care to , no real reason for that other than we dont do the same things . he moderates at Secrets and is a partner in Secrets the business , im not either of the 2 , and would never want to be.

you keep referring to another board , we are all adult here , you can say chat. so what , they had it in for Secrets , i say mostly with good cause.

Finally Mr. Mulphy. Light starts to shine. You were asking Mr. Wombat how much he charged for the drink when you never mentioned if he actually was an owner of a bar or that you were asking about a drink or the sexual act itself. Usually when one would ask a man how much he charged for a BJ, there is not any explanation needed; even to assume to others that he was a male prostitute; something that absolutely abounds in that part of the LOS.

Perhaps where you used to work that would have been part of those unfortunates daily lives. For a few cigarettes perhaps.

Mr. Wombat owns no bar in Pattaya. If he is a moderator of that BBS, I do not know as I have not accessed that BBS since early October.

While I myself, have had some problems with a couple of that bars personnel, compared to some of the stories I have heard, firsthand, of unfortunates that have been followed back to their hotel rooms and been beset upon with terrible physical violence to get their money; and never from that establishment. If you personally have a beef with a member of their staff, be a man and when you see them face to face, then you can take care of your problem or not; but using innuendo against someone you have never met is always the way of a coward; not that this was your intention.

You are just feeding on more of the BS that surrounds one of his hangouts. Many other people who have been to that other bar have submitted photos of the place and the personnel thereof.

Even when I was back there in November, it was still a happy place. If one would ask the bartender how much for that particular drink, not one would have thought to question if they were being asked to be a male hustler. Only when the question is taken out of context could one feel slighted as this is the true problem with your request.

Mr. Wombat is a nice man and a gentleman, but not overly gifted in the area of prose. I like to get down to what the real reasons that someone would try to be coy and use guile to try to make a negative point; all that is unnecessary for all that is Mr. Wombat; who to my knowledge, unlike myself has never typed one word in anger against anyone else, even to those who don't like him; even though they have never met him or know that he just loves Thailand for all the right reasons.

Is Sa-teef an owner of that bar, or Gildas, or the late photographer who passed away at such a young age last year, etc. All prolific posters of photographs from their jouneys to that establishment; and not one an owner or moderator there.

On this board, there is no mention of other BBS' or bars with a negative connotation. I believe even you have already found that out yourself. The moderators go to great lengths to keep this a friendly BBS, free from flaming whenever possible. It is becoming a "Neutral" territory to those from other BBS' to enjoy typing about all things of the LOS.

What I had mentioned about those who tried to foment violence against others via remote control, as it were; they were, and are cowards and deserve no respect or admiration from anyone other than to be a guest of the State in the appropriate facility persuant to those cowardly actions.

And as far as that other BBS having it in for that bar; what do you REALLY know about what it is about. You truly don't. Something about someone being trusted to the inside of the inner circle and making off with a copy of the customer base. That is what it IS about. I don't know if that is true; but is what was told to me by the main moderator of that other BBS.

You seem to be the tool of others, surprising as to your career. You should know the difference as to when someone is trying to fool you. When you are taken out of surroundings where you might not trust someone; sometimes the professional doubt is not properly in place. Do some detective work and you will find out the truth.

Everyone here should try to get along and work things out; even to changing posts for the better.

noquit

sexy beast
Sorry Noquit

Absolutly! ?A tongue-in-cheak comment, friendly banter, no issues here Lighten up people

:P

noquit
Absolutly! ?A tongue-in-cheak comment, friendly banter, no issues here Lighten up people

:P

No, Mr. Sexy Beast, I do not. Check back with the beginning of this post where Mr. Mulphy asks his question. There really is an issue. It is veiled. Before I did a reply on this, I had viewed several of Mr. Mulphys' posts.

Mr. Wombat is not a bar owner. If someone asked you how much would you charge for a blow job, what would you reply?

There was no mistake in the question. It was slanderous and all I am trying to do is not ask Mr. Mulphy to apologize to Mr. Wombat, but just to edit his post to reflect the question in a more proper form. This is not such a difficult thing to do. If Mr. Mulphy had no bad feelings for that other bar and for Mr. Wombat, even though he has never met him, then just edit his post to reflect the question he says he means to imply. Then all my posts will be edited to reflect other subjects.

Sometimes Mr. Wombat is just too nice even for himself and won't get into this banter; but I will.