Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

tiger69

Butterfly Bar Soi 6 for Sale

Bawdy

does wan still work in this bar

no she works at soho bar opposite

555 Think you mean Solo 555

Papasan310

lol.. I wish too, but i have no experience running the bar business,A nice dream to own that bar, you could sample all the staff and all the newcomers/farmfresh.... :Clap8:

I remember walking into some tiny little joint in BKK twenty plus years ago.  It was after closing time but I was still hoping to find one last beer.  The owner (a cranky old German guy) was sitting on one of the tables getting blown by a girl still in her bar uniform.  He yelled something at me about the bar being closed and I headed back out the door.  The girl never even looked up.

jocky king

I remember walking into some tiny little joint in BKK twenty plus years ago. It was after closing time but I was still hoping to find one last beer. The owner (a cranky old German guy) was sitting on one of the tables getting blown by a girl still in her bar uniform. He yelled something at me about the bar being closed and I headed back out the door. The girl never even looked up.

I would not be like what he did to you , if I was that man and saw you , I would tell you to fuck her behind while she is blowing me :)... By the way , I likes your avatar .

Edited by jocky king

COLD SODA
image.jpg

Papasan310

Well, I wasn't the "seasoned" monger then that I am today.  If that happened now, I'd have my dick out in a heartbeat.