Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
davethailand

7 Years of live music

davethailand

On Saturday 9th February the Blues Factory will be celebrating its 7 year anniversary so we will be holding a bit of a party in the club!

There will of course be 2 live bands- “The Blues Machine” featuring Snowman and Mary and “The Rock Machine” featuring Pattaya’s hottest new guitarist.

I am also pleased to have a selection of guests artists who will be joining the bands on stage including some well known “famous” Thai musicians including “The Guitar King” Lam Morrison (others to be confirmed).

We also have some guests from Norway, USA and England, all recording artists and professional musicians.

Together with lucky number prizes with we hope to have a great night and we look forward to seeing you and I’d like to thank all who have helped us to provide great quality live music over the past 7 years.

:rolleyes:

cinnamon kid
On Saturday 9th February the Blues Factory will be celebrating its 7 year anniversary so we will be holding a bit of a party in the club!

There will of course be 2 live bands- “The Blues Machine” featuring Snowman and Mary and “The Rock Machine” featuring Pattaya’s hottest new guitarist.

I am also pleased to have a selection of guests artists who will be joining the bands on stage including some well known “famous” Thai musicians including “The Guitar King” Lam Morrison (others to be confirmed).

We also have some guests from Norway, USA and England, all recording artists and professional musicians.

Together with lucky number prizes with we hope to have a great night and we look forward to seeing you and I’d like to thank all who have helped us to provide great quality live music over the past 7 years.

:Clap8:

davey count me in what time do,s it start.

davethailand

First band starts at 930pm. :P

davethailand

We have a few confirmed guest artists so hopefull it will be a good one. :D

MIGHTYONE

7 years of live music and of course an exceptional welcome/service girl I was lucky enough to enjoy the pleasure of (where is she now!!). Happy to say I will be there Dave and will hopefully drag a BM or two with me.

davethailand
7 years of live music and of course an exceptional welcome/service girl I was lucky enough to enjoy the pleasure of (where is she now!!). Happy to say I will be there Dave and will hopefully drag a BM or two with me.

She's married now mate but she'll probably be there also, see you then. :D

Dr.Winston

I have been going to The Blues Factory since 2001, when you had the dancers (I can remember Apple and Naa for sure). I continue to have a great time on every visit. Wishing you an equally succesful future.

davethailand
I have been going to The Blues Factory since 2001, when you had the dancers (I can remember Apple and Naa for sure). I continue to have a great time on every visit. Wishing you an equally succesful future.

In that case you'll remember my wife, she was good mates with Apple and they shared a room for a while.

Thanks for the kind words and we'll see you soon. :)

flighty

Had my first stalker years ago when the B Factory had some go-outers :10:

I wish had had a video recorder when lovely blonde Jan from Peppermint did her stuff one night to Lam M playing Radar Love...

Pity ther's no harp players there these days in the bands...

I was disappointed last year when a Kylie Minogue vid was playing, for a long time... WTF...

But it's good the club's there... three weeks... :rolleyes:

davethailand
Had my first stalker years ago when the B Factory had some go-outers :P

I wish had had a video recorder when lovely blonde Jan from Peppermint did her stuff one night to Lam M playing Radar Love...

Pity ther's no harp players there these days in the bands...

Snowman plays harp as well as regular harp players who pop in and jam. :)

I was disappointed last year when a Kylie Minogue vid was playing, for a long time... WTF... That would have been on a monday which is ladies night. :)

But it's good the club's there... three weeks... :Beer2: Hope to see you then. :unsure: