Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

misteregg

Secrets Bar - a great place to meet friends.

striderman

Do you miss discussing right wing hate? Racial bias? Obamacare? Pics of your breakfast? One word story threads? 70 year old grandpas who fling money at uneducated village hos and think they're the dos equis man?

If so, you have arrived at the gates of heaven.

If you want to discuss hos, mongering, strategies for maximising your mongering trip to pattaya, great tips, then there is no better and more RELEVANT forum than this.

i'm not yet circling the drain.

was busy in there this evening, good live entertainment, free nibbles for xmas eve and had a good time.

it's not my only port of call but it was a lot of fun in there this evening

JHolmesJr

Does your dick get hard listening to a clique of old school headmasters discussing interest rates?

Do you care two shits about where to find nice fuckable lovelies and get turned on by the exploits of queens park rangers?

Would you rather listen to moralistic arguments on why police brutality is justified or where is the latest place to get your asshole rimmed?

If you answered 'yes', you are indeed at a great place to meet friends and like-minded seniors.

Edited by JHolmesJr

misteregg

Great Christmas party tonight. Fantastic band, sexy girls and great free food. Thanks to all that came, especially those members from Addicts who support the bar so well. Happy Christmas everyone.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Ichya mak !!

Any pics ?

JHolmesJr

Yes pics would tell the story better.

misteregg

Will post on the party thread tonight. 

misteregg

If you look at my signature the party photos from Christmas Eve are on that thread.

JHolmesJr

Sum nize hos in that thread....looks like not too many punters in there though. I counted about 10...which includes the creepy owner and what appears to be his grandparents.

Edited by JHolmesJr

misteregg

Hi. It was pretty packed, but I deliberately don't take too many photos of customers as I'm not sure if they want to have their face on the forum.

Will pass on your regards to the creepy owner. Maybe you can pop in and say hi, mate. I've never met you and would love the opportunity to have a chat.

When is the next time you are in town?

JHolmesJr

Hi. It was pretty packed, but I deliberately don't take too many photos of customers as I'm not sure if they want to have their face on the forum.

Will pass on your regards to the creepy owner. Maybe you can pop in and say hi, mate. I've never met you and would love the opportunity to have a chat.

Ok mate...although my schedule is rather packed...as I is a passionate monger, I am sure you will appreciate that Im into hos, not bar managers and innkeepers.

Merry Christmas :) my spies tell me nearly all the guys there looked like Santa...sans costume, of course.

Edited by JHolmesJr

misteregg

Ok mate...although my schedule is rather packed...as I is a passionate monger, I am sure you will appreciate that Im into hos, not bar managers and innkeepers.

Merry Christmas :) my spies tell me nearly all the guys there looked like Santa...sans costume, of course.

Ok, well the offer is still there next time you are in town

hatguy

Posting from Secrets... Mr egg... your Santa's bbq ribs are superb. I almost fainted. Lol

misteregg

Posting from Secrets... Mr egg... your Santa's bbq ribs are superb. I almost fainted. Lol

Nice to meet you sir and glad you liked the ribs. 

JAI DEE MAK

I applaud your reasoning regarding posting faces of punters.

Just blot the face as many do on here ?.

Then we can get a true profile of customers in the bar !!!.

JDM

JHolmesJr

I applaud your reasoning regarding posting faces of punters.

Just blot the face as many do on here ?.

Then we can get a true profile of customers in the bar !!!.

JDM

I dont think he knows photoshop. Edited by JHolmesJr

misteregg

I dont think he knows photoshop.

Yes, I am hopeless.

See you in the bar soon.

Phil

Edited by misteregg

JHolmesJr

Yes, I am hopeless.

See you in the bar soon.

Phil

Nothing to be embarrassed about…i don't know photoshop either….see you when I see you (old bargirl saying) :GoldenSmile1: