Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden - We are open!

stickyfingers

Looks nice place and will def drop in for few drinks before the gogo tours down walkin st.

Be a nice place to take a tilac you have just bfined from a beerbar/gogo too for drinks and chat too as long as some good music.

I dont mind there not being any Lbs there as plenty out on Walking st hunting us poor farangs down so thats for later.

Wil be there in July for drinks Pete and well done and good luck with the venture!!!!

Cheers

Som

All the best, as if you will need it. Great promos. Any openings for freelancer scouts? I mean, who could fail with free somtam and a few baht to get them in? You fox.

biggles

Good luck with this venture. as someone who uses the beach road girls a lot I will certainly drop in. for me the only problem I can see is where the hell do I park my motorbike, this is one of the main reasons I avoid the Walking Street end of beach road?? whoever got rid of the small parking lot on the beach side was dumb.

Peterk

Hi Pete the place looks fantastic mate the only problem is i can't see it until January!- I wish you luck in your new venture! see you in January mate.

Schubser

I will be there tonight...cool location!

whitespider

Pete, the place is gonna rock!!

I think there will be a few ruffled feathers too but the bars charging BFs for freelancers need a good kick up the jacksie if you ask me.

Dont forget to get back to me about the MEGA DEAL for Addicts Card Holders :D If you don't have a card already nows the time to get one!!!!

peejay

As I,m writing this you should just be opening which I was there

will call when in Patts next

GOOD LUCK to you All

Shuggy

Was in thier last night. Places looks really good. Well laid out and comfy. There were a few free lancers about. More to come as word gets out.

kuduman

Nice to see someone doing something original instead of copying everyone else. Good luck - hope to drop in in August to see what its like.

LaaMok

This place is being planned so well! its going to be huge!

keswick01

looks good and i wish you all the best with the bar.

somtam

Best of luck to you!

Your bar looks first class, and the promotions sound great. Unfortunately I am not in Thailand now, but when I return I expect I will giving your place a visit.

PanzerJohn

Good luck. a great idea, a far better deal than Tony's Disco with its two tier pricing system.

pokland

thats what i call a kickstar :Whistle: good luck.

will pop in next time im in town for sure.

sanget

Pete: I have my reservations in for August and September and look forward to seeing and using your bar. It looks great, and I really like the idea. :P

Wil

All the very best,

The Promo's llok good. Wish you all the best for the future.

Will come and see you on my next trip.

Finally looking forward to the opening night pictures.

Wil

Foxy007

All the best Pete, hope ya busy as, will get the chance, hopefully to pop in for a gallon or two and sample some of the delights....

langfear

Hey Pete,

The place look GREAT. GOOD LUCK on opening night. Put some picks up of the big event.

DirtyDisco

Popped in there the other night great place, cant wait to see it following with girls....

dancewatcher
See you on May 3rd, that is when I arrive back in town. Place looks and sounds like a good time. Hats off to you!

I was there for your kick off April 29th and had a wonderful time. I took a lot of photos and posted them as well. Keep up the good work and I will be there A LOT :P

ricchan

Looks great Pete! I'll be there next time I'm in town. Hope you have great success!

PISailor

Whoahhh ! Pete me lad, it looks like you have put together one hell of a great place. Your business plan (as evidenced by your promotion efforts) strikes me as well thought-out. You clearly found a need and are filling it admirably. I will stop by when I get to Pattaya on my virgin trip in late August.

Juspa Sinthru

can I get away... this sounds like hell of a deal! Good luck

dirtdiver

Wish you all the best in your new endeavour, wish i was there, Ill definately pop in when im in Patts.

Justfishing

It looks great! Fantastic views, good drinks and good food to go along with great pricing. Sounds like a winning combination to me, I'll see you when I get over there in June.

I hope it's a huge success for you.