Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
dh59

The Windmill Club

dh59

THE Windmill CLUB NEWS UPDATE

Hello everyone Windmill Club has undergone some major changes.

First a very Big welcome to Mama Miki formerly at Whats Up and Babydolls.

Windmill has undergone sustantial changes with new state of the art led lighting a superb new lazer, lots of good varied music

We now have a Jacuzzi and soapy matress stage.

The outside steps have been redesigned. Lots of new girls already and lots more are arriving daily.

We open at 7pm and go through to 3am .

We have new shows and all the girls interact well with customers.

For those of you that don't already know Bill has joined as manager

I look forward to welcoming back both old and new customers.

Happy hours is 7-10pm and we even have some special offers after happy hour.

Gobby

mama MIKI!!!!!!!...... :D .. god she is the best mamsan i have ever known. i was hoping she would have stayed with Babydolls. but i guess david didnt want to let her go eh?...... i'll be sure to make it to windmills on my next trip just for the lovly mamasan....

dh59
mama MIKI!!!!!!!...... :wub: .. god she is the best mamsan i have ever known. i was hoping she would have stayed with Babydolls. but i guess david didnt want to let her go eh?...... i'll be sure to make it to windmills on my next trip just for the lovly mamasan....

Looking forward to seeing you,next trip.

hippopot

Helllllooooo Mama Miki, always impeccably dressed in a perfect suit. :wacko:

Lok Jit

You Have IMPROVED My #1 go go in Patts..Thats Impressive..Ill stop in Tomorrow night~~

native

this place?

DSC00389.JPG

sybarite

You seem to be trying to turn Windmill into another version of baby dolls.

If so then will the girls adopt the same policy as at Baby Dolls when it comes to lady drinks.

At Baby Dolls the girls wait until they have been with you for some minutes before they ask for a lady drink and then once you have bought one they stay with you for many more minutes.

In Windmill the girls ask for a lady drink within seconds of sitting beside you and often after you have bought them they down it and then say

"Thank you for dink, I go dance now". You then do not see them again until later on you see them with another customer.

gamejunkie13

I will have to remember to stop by, if I can.

King James

Sounds good! See ya soon.

Bitch Controller

Windmill? Sorry, dont rate it. Dont matter what mamasan you got. Id rather sit at Superbaby and try and make the Japanese brainwashed girls smile.

7-Eleven
Windmill? Sorry, dont rate it. Dont matter what mamasan you got. Id rather sit at Superbaby and try and make the Japanese brainwashed girls smile.

:D I'm with the 5xl overpayer on this one.

dh59
You seem to be trying to turn Windmill into another version of baby dolls.

If so then will the girls adopt the same policy as at Baby Dolls when it comes to lady drinks.

At Baby Dolls the girls wait until they have been with you for some minutes before they ask for a lady drink and then once you have bought one they stay with you for many more minutes.

In Windmill the girls ask for a lady drink within seconds of sitting beside you and often after you have bought them they down it and then say

"Thank you for dink, I go dance now". You then do not see them again until later on you see them with another customer.

The Windmill Club management policy has always had the same policy that I had at Babydolls, unfortunatly when one of the previous mamasung was there she did not always enforce it however mamasung Miki who was with me at Babydolls is now The Windmill Club.