Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Hammer

Cherry Bars (Updated 19th August)

cinnamon kid
Been to both bars this week.

The old one is looking new now although a bit smaller than b4 it is still good.

The new one (Cherry too) is good too, I have been doing my drinking early evening and they have both been a bit quiet but that is better for me as I get loads of attention espesially from Pit.

you,ve not been eating kippers and cucumbers sandwiches by any chance have you.

big bas
So it's now 2 and half months at the Cherry Bar Too.

bar.jpg

So much for the work on Soi 8 being finished after one month. But finally there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Here are some pictures of the work done so far.

19th June

19ju.jpg

19ju2.jpg

19ju3.jpg

19ju5.jpg

24th June.

24ju.jpg

24ju2.jpg

24ju3.jpg

24ju4.jpg

9th July

9jul.jpg

9jul2.jpg

9jul3.jpg

9jul4.jpg

9jul5.jpg

The bar complex (Baron Beach Complex) on Soi 8. is due to open on the 1st August, but if we get the electric done in time. I'm hoping to open for the 25th July for my cashier's (Lai) birthday.

To help celebrate reopening the Cherry Bar, I'm looking at making some more Cherry Bar T-Shirts. So has anybody got any ideas for witty slogans ?

It's been another another difficult slow season month. And the weather has also been particularly bad which hasn't helped things.

But we've had some popular parties which have really helped keep things ticking over.

party.jpg

party2.jpg

party3.jpg

party4.jpg

party5.jpg

party6.jpg

party7.jpg

party8.jpg

party9.jpg

party10.jpg

So the future ? Well I want to keep both bars running. With Cherry Bar Too being the early bar where guys can meet up in the afternoon / early evening and Cherry Bar on Soi 8 being the late bar where guys can find some eye candy / finish their night.

I'm planning to be at Cherry Bar Too from 7 – 11pm and Cherry Bar on Soi 8 from 11pm till 3am but probably daylight ! (There goes my liver !)

So fingers crossed after some very traumatic few months, hopefully things will be on the up for me. Thanks to everybody for their continued support, and hopefully I'll see you at a Cherry Bar in the near future.

Adam

Looks a good place can someone tell me who is the Girl in Pink on the left in pic number 16 she looks nice with a great smile and if she still works there i know the pic wea taken in july 08 by the thread post.

Thanks.

cinnamon kid

i think she will still be working there her name is mild,very attrative lady but shes only into nice looking young lads,anything older than 35 your struggerling unless you don,t look your age and look like a very young paul newman.

ORBY126

Hammer granville and orby come in 6weeks get plenty beer in.

scaffman

will call in when i come over be there on the 17 may

wittmann

Best of luck to you Adam.