Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

maa bpaa

Skins Games?

maa bpaa

Are there organized skins games in Pattaya through out the year?  The reason I ask is that I'm a single traveler and golfer, sometimes it's difficult to get a tee time.  I was there in June and tried to get on Siam Country Club on sports day, they flat out said no and I needed at least a 2 some. Another time I called Tigerline and they set me up with some lame guy who couldn't hit the ball over 100 yards, paid something like 3200 baht and saw a sign sports day at 800 baht...  was not happy!

If there are any group games organized in Pattaya, please let me know.  Thanks

Darvid

There are loads of bars that will organize a great day out mate

The golf Club in LK

Two Dogs down second rd

Just hit the search and plenty will come up

kfc59

There's a bar Ned Kelly's on Soi lengkee and the golf club bar at LK Metro. They're not bad just go there, they have a few list on the wall where and what day they are playing. Just put ur name down turn up on the day.

Hawkeye

Many bars and groups playing with transportation provided.  Best to check Pattaya Sports Club website and look at the golf Section which has prices for all courses and schedules for the month for their affiliated bars/groups.  When playing with groups that you do not know anyone there is always the possibility you will be paired with players of different ability but that is just part of the game.  Should point out that most groups try to take advantage of sports day pricing as it is best for their participants.  It is possible to book yourself on a sports day but better courses tend to fill up with group bookings.

Jedi Knight

Yes the Travellers Rest golf Group is located at Ned Kelly's on Soi Lengkee. Games 4 times a week, Check out the website, im a member myself. http://trgg.biz

topcat5005

Check out Outback golf Bar very professional

paul955

check out Witherspoons Bar golf group on Soi Baukhow.

www.witherspoonsgolfgroup.webs.com

cockney_fozz

There are loads of bars that will organize a great day out mate

The golf Club in LK

Two Dogs down second rd

Just hit the search and plenty will come up

Golden Ferret, I am honestly very surprised you are finding this such a difficult task

spud67

Growling Swan

Semi serious and a good bunch of blokes

oldjeep

Lewinnskys just off 2nd rd. They play 5 days a week and provide transport. look them up on the web. Dave runs the golf, he is very good and there is no room bullshitters. good luck.

rpbc

You should have given the lame guy some golf tips on how to increase distance.

Of course, if I were lame, I would take up a less taxing sport like croquet.

babaswim

One more for the Golden Ferret they play every day

loyhasip

Travelers rest all the way...been a member there for over 7 yrs. Check out there website...just google travelers rest Pattaya and your problems are solved bud. Happy swinging!