Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

misteregg

Guinness At Secrets

misteregg

GUINNESS TIMELINE (W173mm x H80mm)-1.jpg

The black stuff is coming in November. We will be the only bar in Walking Street selling draught Guinness.

See you soon.

Phil

Pheat

How much for a pint ?

misteregg

How much for a pint ?

introductory price 195

FROST MEDIC999

Count me in Phil do not drink Beer Much prefer those Fire Drinks you do 55555555555 but am quite happy to have a few pints of this and cannot wait until I drop back in.

Is it the extra icy cold Guinness or just standard and more importantly have you told them how to pour and then let it rest before making a pretty picture on top of the head ?

Cheongsam

Great I will be in to try it next trip! Shenanigans at the Avenue, 2nd road had some nice Guinness but they closed a year or so ago.

ghkl4711

I definitely come in for a few pints during my visit from nov 14th and 30th.

Extra cold would be my fav, if not, still good to know where to get a decent pint of real beer.

Chris P Bacon

I definitely come in for a few pints during my visit from nov 14th and 30th.

Extra cold would be my fav, if not, still good to know where to get a decent pint of real beer.

There is no where in Thailand you can get a decent pint of Guinness no where outside of Ireland actually does a decent pint. 

Edited by Chris P Bacon

jocky king

There is no where in Thailand you can get a decent pint of Guinness no where outside of Ireland actually does a decent pint.

Lol, .... they say Guinness doesn't travel well . The Irish bar "May's Bar" in Soi Chaiyapoon also serves good Guinness .

Cheongsam

Well that's the cliche but if the bar is taking a bit of care it can be fine. Also it has to be sold quickly. About 10 days after arrival is the max.

ghkl4711

Unfortunately I have never been to Ireland before, for me anywhere in the world a Guiness is probably as decent as I know it to be.

I promise, I go to Ireland, once I find a decent and affordable red-light-district or similar ;). 

Thinking twice .... this may spoil my taste for Guiness - will need to revisit that thought.

Chris P Bacon

Well that's the cliche but if the bar is taking a bit of care it can be fine. Also it has to be sold quickly. About 10 days after arrival is the max.

Never heard that about it been sold quickly but any pint ive had in Pattaya was shit,and at 195bht id say it will be a lot longer than 10 days after arrival before its finished.

Hitch

I will be there in two and a half weeks to sample the fine stuff myself.

striderman

a better pic..............

oct 27 134_800x535.jpg

ghkl4711

a better pic..............

attachicon.gifoct 27 134_800x535.jpg

wow ..... freaking hot stockings ..... will the girls be wearing these throughout November? 

misteregg

Should have it on Saturday. Give us time to get the pour right. Be kind.

joydivision

How is the Guinness doing Egg? Will sample some next week

misteregg

How is the Guinness doing Egg? Will sample some next week

Going well mate. Not a stout drinker myself, but those in the know say it is just like back in Ireland

macca57

Popped in for a pint a couple of days ago. As an Irishman I have to agree with Mr Egg. Just as good as Dublin stout. Perfectly chilled and poured.

Edited by macca57

rain_angelus

When I was in Secrets, it was really tame. It's a coyote club right?

misteregg

When I was in Secrets, it was really tame. It's a coyote club right?

We are not a gogo. We are a premium bar selling food and have hostesses and dancers. Can't really have nudity when people are eating. We have HD music video jukebox and live sports too.

oh and a hotel

oh and we sell Guinness

striderman

they have a spanky new sign too!

nov 30 078_800x600.jpg

rain_angelus

Yah, I couldn't quite put my finger on what kind of bar it was. Thanks for clearing it up

JJMT

Love my dark beer's stout's porters etc.. Guiness is a good go to if nothing else is around, will drop in to play some games with the girls.

striderman

it's a bit like marmite, you love it or hate it.

i tried a half pint when i was about 18/19, ..............quite a while ago....... and never went back.

but if u like the stuff, right now i don't know anywhere else on or near walking st that sells it

misteregg

Still 195 a pint till the end of this month. Very popular in the bar.