Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

simguy_jp

Nam's Taxi Service

Dr No
On 27/01/2019 at 20:23, Encora said:

Just got this photo from Nam, sent this afternoon from the airport by one of her drivers. Looks like high season is still on!
Five customers booked  car around the same pick up time!

Busy women!  I think I recognise a couple...

Nam'sDrivers-.jpg

Pretty sure I’ve had 4 out of 5 of those ladies. :)

Currently sitting in the back of a different ladies Camry fast approaching Pattaya. There’s only a few better feelings than reaching the end of that freeway coming in. 

Encora

Recently, Nam had a request form a regular customer for a short trip inside Pattaya, which she had to turn down.
The regular Taxi drivers in Pattaya are waging a campaign against GRAB, which they feel is giving them unfair competition. Certain areas in Pattaya  where many "official" taxis hang out, on occasion a GRAB driver has been accosted by regular drivers and harassed.

Nam's drivers rarely do short trips around town, although for regulars they occasionally will oblige. This was a situation where she didn't want to put her lady driver in a situation that might cause her grief, so she declined and suggested he use a song thaew or a regular taxi.
Happily, after her explanation, he graciously accepted her views.

If you get turned down for short trips in town when you try to book one, please understand there is a good reason for that.

Many people don't like to use official local cabs, because although they call themselves "Taxi Meter", they refuse to use a meter. In Bangkok this can land them in trouble with the transport department and jeopardise their licence, in Pattaya that regulation is not enforced.

Luv2Phuket

I’ve praised Nam in the past & am back again...

My plans kept changing, but Nam and her staff were incredibly accommodating! No problems at all.

Great communications, and I am always happy with her service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk