Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Inine

Recommendations for where to stay in kuala lumpur, General Area and Hotel?

Inine

Looking for some advice on where to stay (general area) for best mongering opportunities in KL, and if anyone has suggestion on good (but reasonable) hotel in that area? Tku

nct5583

Best area would be Bukit Bintang area. That places is crowded with people all the time and lots of things you can find there.

Mostly huge complex and hotels plus selling branded items shopping centres.

Hotels that i can recommend is Corus Hotel KL. Just walk about 5mins you will reach KLCC and Avenue K shopping mall.

Try go online to book the hotels like booking.com, you may find good price.

the milkman

In KL best place to go is Beach Club I'm sure there's plenty of info on Beach Club here...

LRanger

Bukit Bintang is fun area (for a muslim capital city). Bars, women about, cheap food places etc.

Stayed Parkroyal Serviced Suites last year in August for a week. Gorgeous apartment rooms with spectacular view.  Breakfast area soso but really you could set up your own breakfast easy with fully equipped kitchen.

15 minutes by cheap taxi to Beach Club.

Stillearly

I stayed at the Royale Bintang , cheap but a little tired , I would look for another in the same area

princeofwales

There is a new Travelodge at the end Jalan alor

Good price quiet and spotlessly clean

And 1 minute from the best street food in the world

biggles

GF and I have been 3 times, Bukit Bintang each time. One good point is that 3 of the 4 free buses tha go arond KL all go thru BB. Very convenient and cheap. A huge food street there, also very low cost, we love the food there. Some good shopping, malls etc. Always book thru Agoda, and look for their promo specials. Stay one street back from the main street, much auieter.