Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
ST4ME

After Dark Magazine - Vol. 7

ST4ME

Look for the AfterDark Calender -2009, on sale in October

adiggity

daaayuuumm...that's niiice. The girl on the left is a cutie

fostraswift

thanks.... :Hug1::07:

i'd do both of them....but they would have to pay me :Oops5::Chokdee:

Manggaawn

Nice fucking cover.... love what Pauls been doing in there lately...nice additions.

Crash Test Dummy

Somehow I doubt Keith Ledger was interviewed by After Dark just before he died. More likely it was copied or syndicated from somewhere.

Nice that someone can produce prostitute catalogs for us....

mikey m

Nice, verry fucking nice.

Wil

160 baht........looks like a bargain.

FatBob

Why would you need a magazine with pictures of Thai girls in it when you are in Pattaya and the real thing are everywhere?

FatBob.

mikey m
Why would you need a magazine with pictures of Thai girls in it when you are in Pattaya and the real thing are everywhere?

FatBob.

IMO

a magazine like these is like a bible it leads the way & gives you some thing to go out and aim for or hunt down.

Also it is a quick ref quide to where you can find certain sexy models.

A great attition for the monger and hunter.

FatBob
IMO

a magazine like these is like a bible it leads the way & gives you some thing to go out and aim for or hunt down.

Also it is a quick ref quide to where you can find certain sexy models.

A great attition for the monger and hunter.

Is the owner your mate by any chance?.

FatBob.

Edited by FatBob

brutale

I sent my money via Paypal over a month ago for a subscription and have not heard anything from the magazine. Even my emails asking for a status go unanswered. Anyone ever actually get this mag in the mail??

mikey m
Is the owner your mate by any chance?.

FatBob.

No

I do like these type of mags & I buy them when in Thailand.

LaaMok

I got a copy the other day... yes its real good, I can look at what girls i'd like to fuck, saves me looking around. Got a girl at Dollhouse on the list

Crash Test Dummy

In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actuallys till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

LaaMok
In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actually s till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

Girls do come and go like the weather. Sometimes I don't even need to go in a gogo to see how well they are doing, cuz i see girls scattered elsewhere. At the time of photographing, i am sure they definitely work there.

ST4ME
I sent my money via Paypal over a month ago for a subscription and have not heard anything from the magazine. Even my emails asking for a status go unanswered. Anyone ever actually get this mag in the mail??

I didn't think there were any emails that we didn't replying to. But with over 700 subscriptions, maybe one slipped by.

When we get a new subscription, we go under the assumption that the person picked up the last (in this case, volume 6) issue and therefore wait for the next one that we publish to mail out. All volume 7's were sent out almost one week ago. If you do not recieve it in the next 10 days, please email us again.

Sorry for the problem

ST4ME
In the past, girls listed as working in so-and-so bar weren't actuallys till working there when the magazine finally came out. Anyone find that to be true?

Even if we do a photo shoot one week before the mag came out, the girls might switch bars. All girls shot for the go go's worked there a the time of the shoot. And the 2 on the cover were in Dollhouse as of last week.

webcrwler1

will be in pattaya in oct. where does one purchase the calendar and magazine at?

routeman

Pattaya Beer Garden has them for sale!