Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

DiscreetFind69

New Years Eve "Walking Street"

DiscreetFind69

Bangkok112 has some pretty good videos.  I enjoy sometimes siting around and watching them.  Haven't been to LOS yet, however, watching his videos for some "odd" reason I find very entertaining. 

Enjoy. 

Edited by DiscreetFind69

Lucky6pence

Thanks for the video, just confirms what I already know from other BMs posts on here.. Won't be going over Xmas /new year anytime soon

DiscreetFind69

LOL, you know! I thought the same thing watching it. 555

daytripperz

Wow! It looks so fucking busy, didn't realize it was that busy!!

I was pondering if I should go next December and use up my remaining leave from work and also the free extra week for Xmas - I could get out there for three weeks.

After watching this I might park that idea and just go for two weeks at the start of December, although coming back mid December and then having a week off over Xmas bores the living shit out of me.

Edited by daytripperz

mrhappy1234

wow, crowded .......

tokyojoe2010

Cool video but reminds me that once was enough!

Daryle

I was on WS on NYE, way to many people. My friends and I got out after the fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tison

Not a good time to be there from my point of view

UKmember

Yeah I've watched the New Years one, get pissed off in town when it's busy with Xmas shopping, even more busier there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strawberrypi

The only thing I can think of when I see these videos: it's only a matter of time until there's a free open-for-all facial search engine indexing public videos. :/

Seems like every time you walk through WS you get caught on 20-30 videos from tourists, half of them probably posting their stuff publicly.

Edited by strawberrypi

Liklegur

It’s very fun, but to crowded 

jocky king

Went once in a new year eve in WS , never again , too crowdy .  Stayed away from WS on New Year Eve ever since .  Mostly hang around on Soi Buakhao on every NYE night ,  comfy and can see the fireworks from there . 

chippysam

A bit off topic but early in clip is Casanovy , I do miss the place very hit or miss but had some wild nights in there

pattayamongererhaha

It's so damn crowded.  I have never been to LOS during NYE but definitely not after watching this.