Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
bobdown

D Hotel Any Info

bobdown

Hi Gentlemen

I was wondering in anyone has stayed the D Hotel,not the D Appartments.It is a pretty new hotel.If anyone can give me a report I would appreciate it

Thank you

Jake74

Nice rooms. Nice and big rooftop pool. Nice location. Good choice. 1200baht per night. 1400 with a nice view.

Nice rooms. Nice and big rooftop pool. Nice location. Good choice. 1200baht per night. 1400 with a nice view.

bobdown

Thank you Sir

mathewparis

They gave me those prices for 1 Nov to 30 April :

Standard room 1200/day 29000/ month

Superior room 1400/day 32000/ month

Deluxe*bathtube 1500/day 35000/ month

They seem pretty limitless on guest policy. The Roof top swimming pool is beautiful. Safe in room. Curtains that cover all the windows (yes I mention it cause here in basaya I have 20 good centimeters uncovered!!!)

bobdown

They gave me those prices for 1 Nov to 30 April :

Standard room 1200/day 29000/ month

Superior room 1400/day 32000/ month

Deluxe*bathtube 1500/day 35000/ month

They seem pretty limitless on guest policy. The Roof top swimming pool is beautiful. Safe in room. Curtains that cover all the windows (yes I mention it cause here in basaya I have 20 good centimeters uncovered!!!)

Thank you Sir

MikeLFC

Back from D Hotel nice roof top Pool

Good rooms paid 1500 for the Deluxe Room

Recommend it

bobdown

Back from D Hotel nice roof top Pool

Good rooms paid 1500 for the Deluxe Room

Recommend it

Thank you Sir

rhino

anyone got a link to the Joint sounds awesome

scotch_and_dry

So this will be the new hotel on the back of D Apartments that they were building most of last year that Sateef also took plenty of progress shots of. Looks like a very nice upgraded version of D Apartments itself, which I have stayed at a few times and can also recommend. Will have to try this on my next trip.

S'n'D

Edited by scotch_and_dry

soi7morty

I've booked dxpress for my next 2 trips looks really nice and good value for money. It's seems close to the action hopefully everything is as it seems.

jimpty

It is infested with spidermonkeys, gremlins under the bed, Ladyboys sneak in and hide in the closets, sentient toilets that trash talk you when your using them, spy cameras in the lighting and smoke detectors, housekeeping murder you every time you are present while there cleaning!

dirkdeee

I've booked dxpress for my next 2 trips looks really nice and good value for money. It's seems close to the action hopefully everything is as it seems.

I recall correctly Dxpress is almost on 3rd road so you'll have a bit of a hike before you get to Bukhao which is where both D Apartments and D Hotel are located.

soi7morty

I like a brisk walk sorts the hangover out lol

grazza2468

Cheers,I will give it a try next time.looks good

Ptquad

Stayed there for around 18 days in jan/feb in the superior room at 1400 per night ,they only offered a discount for monthly stay.

As others have said lovely rooftop pool area ,location on a very quiet small soi ,friendly staff but after 3pm they wont  clean you room.

I'd go back again but i think both the nearby LK hotels can be had for a better price maybe now that it's been open a while some online deals can be found.

On a side note every single girl who i arranged to meet ended up at the D apartment and 1 at D express ,a girl actually entered a guys room in D apartment to find an old naked guy lying on his bed . :Grin3: :Grin3: :Grin3:

IsItWhatItIs

Review of D Hotel: I stayed there 3 nights. 2000 baht deposit on check in.

Staff: Friendly, i got injured and asked the old reception night lady for advise and she told me to go to public hospital instead of private which i think saved me alot of money. She did not warn me about the LB i brought back the first night thou lol. No joiner fee or guest fee.

Room: Big nice. I found that the AC was too cold/breezy. Room was really big. There were some insects in the room thou like small bugs that don't bite. Walls are thin heard banging from next door. Also they have physical keys instead of key cards that you have to give to the hotel receptionist before you leave or have a penalty if you lose it.

Location: Bit far away from the action. Motorbike taxi got lost many times going to the wrong D buildings. Near the hotel there's a big area filled with streetcar/good shops good cheap food. 

Edited by IsItWhatItIs

Jaws56

Stayed there recently for the first time and will definitely be staying there again. Friendly staff clean rooms and great amenities. All that and a great location. 4.5 outta 5.

Nyuba

Been there a few weeks ago, good place nice TV, roof pool, very clean, np bringing girls

Kahoy

This place is outstanding value for the money. The standard rate advertised on the desk is 1,000 and deluxe is 1,200 per night but I have seen the standard rooms advertised online for 900. The rooms are excellent and quite large. This is my favourite Pattaya hotel

reefdiver

Excellent hotel. Stayed many times, big rooms, helpful staff only downside is that roster next door. Stayed last 3 nights at d express appartments further up Soi 9 junior suite  really liked it big room balcony rates vary but around 1500bht. Also stayed in d appartment adjacent to D Hotel which is still ok smaller rooms and cheaper. I've booked one week in D Hotel from 17-24 Jan. Currently in April Suites  it's ok no complaints has a roof top pool with bar.

Zeb
32 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

This place is outstanding value for the money. The standard rate advertised on the desk is 1,000 and deluxe is 1,200 per night but I have seen the standard rooms advertised online for 900. The rooms are excellent and quite large. This is my favourite Pattaya hotel

Sheeesh :)

Its getting harder to get a booking....

Franko2018

Like anything else it has pros and cons. 

Pros: good value (I paid 1000/night), large comfortable well light room, wall fan as well as a strong ac, room safe, large shower, well light bathroom, large balconies with rack to hand your wet swim suit, in room deep sink, many outlet plugs, larg fridge(no mini bare could either be a pro or a con depending on your requirement) Joiner friendly, staff remember you and are friendly and helpful. Pool open until 8pm so you can enjoy an evening swim. 

Cons: 2000b deposit even though I got it back no issues, one elevator that could cause some waiting time. Pool area has barely any shade at all and no umbrellas, the food was bellow avarage but also inexpensive. 

Defenitly a good stay and I would stay again. The area is good and easy access to everything. 

dutchfurby

This hotel is very populair, tried to book for february but no rooms available :(