Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

prorose

Ariya Jutanugarn wins on the LPGA Tour!

prorose

Thai women golfer Ariya Jutanugarn wins on the LPGA U.S. golf Tour! She is a really good young player with a very bright future.

Skalliwag

Nice.Thailand looking good for the Olympics.

Tarl

Wish I had seen that. Been busy in the last week and couldn't get my usual golf viewing in. Wonderful young player with a great all round game. Hopefully they will repeat the final round on tv.

WetWilly

I am so narrow minded in watching women's sports......no matter what the sport, I want to see a babe out there. She's looks àlot like Kiradech Aphibarnrat to me

Tarl

I am so narrow minded in watching women's sports......no matter what the sport, I want to see a babe out there. She's looks àlot like Kiradech Aphibarnrat to me

So sue me

Our greatest women's golfer was not great in the looks department but what a player.

Off topic but was surprised to hear at the Masters that Kiradech loves his food so much he takes his personal chef with hm wherever he goes and he is one of the most travelled golfers on tour.

WetWilly

Our greatest women's golfer was not great in the looks department but what a player.

I know, I know! That's why I feel guilty about wanting to watch only good looking female athletes

Skalliwag

I know, I know! That's why I feel guilty about wanting to watch only good looking female athletes

But for women golfers, I also hate most of their swings, so I am perfectly happy remaining ignorant of all except Michelle Wie

I don't watch the girls either.

I play with guys that would beat them.

bossofzip

I don't watch the girls either.

I play with guys that  think they would beat them.

Are these guys who play at the golf Club ?  555

When did any of those guys shoot -5 in 4 consecutive rounds , from the White tees at Siam Country Club 

because they would have needed that , just to equal Lexi Thompson's -20 for the 2016 Honda LPGA tournament.

Or averaged 270 yards off the tee , which is what the # 10 ranked LPGA player averages , the list of stats goes on , check it out  http://www.lpga.com/statistics

Anyway , comparing apples & oranges , when comparing elite PGA players with elite LPGA players , there are very few sports where elite men & women are comparable .

froddo

If you are talking apples v apples Lydia Ko is the best on LPGA. If you are talking apples v oranges then no LPGA player is close to the top PGA players

If you are talking sex or cuteness then the LPGA rules. My fav LPGA player on looks is IN GEE PARK but overall I am a big fan of L. KO

Ariya Jutanugarn BOGEYED THE LAST THREE HOLES OF THE LAST WOMENS MAJOR  to lose  by 2 shots but she is a talent & with her sister who also plays on the LPGA tour will drive THAI golf forward

eanto

Thought you said Inbee Park lol

eanto

Ko is a very rare and special talent but lost a little cuteness when she lost the glasses

Skalliwag

Are these guys who play at the golf Club ?  555

When did any of those guys shoot -5 in 4 consecutive rounds , from the White tees at Siam Country Club 

because they would have needed that , just to equal Lexi Thompson's -20 for the 2016 Honda LPGA tournament.

Or averaged 270 yards off the tee , which is what the # 10 ranked LPGA player averages , the list of stats goes on , check it out  http://www.lpga.com/statistics

Anyway , comparing apples & oranges , when comparing elite PGA players with elite LPGA players , there are very few sports where elite men & women are comparable .

First of all,it's not from the whites.

The set up is a combo of white and red tees and if you don't know that by now after all these years then you truly don't know shit.

I play with PGA,Canadian and Asian tour players that are plus 4-5's from the tippers.

Now,when I say they would beat them,they would beat them.

The fact they you are clueless but you've managed to find this little bone to hang on to shows what a sad little man you are.

If you are not willing to play golf with me and put up,then I suggest you shut up.

I've given you more than one opportunity to hook up and explain some of your insults to my face but you have politely declined.

I suggest that you and I either meet in person.

If you can't be open and honest enough to do me that favour,then I suggest you don't follow me around this forum trying to be someone you are not.

eanto

Lady golfers are better with the muff than the rough

Skalliwag

Lady golfers are better with the muff than the rough

That is true.

eanto

That is true.

I like watching the swinging skirts but they generally play on manicured courses. Give them Carnoustie in the wind and they're hopeless

Tarl

First of all,it's not from the whites.

The set up is a combo of white and red tees and if you don't know that by now after all these years then you truly don't know shit.

I play with PGA,Canadian and Asian tour players that are plus 4-5's from the tippers.

Now,when I say they would beat them,they would beat them.

The fact they you are clueless but you've managed to find this little bone to hang on to shows what a sad little man you are.

If you are not willing to play golf with me and put up,then I suggest you shut up.

I've given you more than one opportunity to hook up and explain some of your insults to my face but you have politely declined.

I suggest that you and I either meet in person.

If you can't be open and honest enough to do me that favour,then I suggest you don't follow me around this forum trying to be someone you are not.

Honestly don't understand why you wouldn't watch the best female players in the world if you play with and are of a thigh standard yourself. I played tournament tennis for a few years and enjoy watching the best ladies slog it out on court. Always thought playing to a high standard adds to enjoyment knowing how great some of the things they pull off are especially under pressure.

Skalliwag

Honestly don't understand why you wouldn't watch the best female players in the world if you play with and are of a thigh standard yourself. I played tournament tennis for a few years and enjoy watching the best ladies slog it out on court. Always thought playing to a high standard adds to enjoyment knowing how great some of the things they pull off are especially under pressure.

I can't do what women's tennis players do,but I can hit 8 iron from 160 like the girls.Most of the girls can't however.

I was an above average amateur golfer couple of years ago,don't play as much anymore.

I have stood next to Tiger Woods and watched him hit balls.No more than 10 feet away.

When you've seen the men hit it live,a bunch of times,watching the women is not even close.So I just choose not to watch.Doesnt interest me.

I don't watch a lot of mens golf anymore either to be fair.I will watch the Majors that's about it.TPC maybe?Will see,it's next weekend I think.

What they do (the girls) is very impressive don't get me wrong,but when I play with guys that would beat them up (most of them) it doesn't have the same luster.

Actually,can't even remember the last time I flipped on the tv and watched an LPGA event,and the last one I've been to live is the Honda,maybe 5 years ago,for a day,and we spent most of the time in the hospitality tent.

Edited by Skalliwag

eanto

Yeah Sawgrass, looking forward to that one. I do find that what the girls lack in strength they make up for in accuracy. And some of them look nice doing it

Skalliwag

Yeah Sawgrass, looking forward to that one. I do find that what the girls lack in strength they make up for in accuracy. And some of them look nice doing it

Oh I will sneak a peak of their bums,absolutely.

But to be honest,I don't even know who is number one in the world in the women's game right now.No clue.

Don't know who is number one in women's tennis either.lol.

eanto

Ko and Williams I think

Tarl

Oh I will sneak a peak of their bums,absolutely.

But to be honest,I don't even know who is number one in the world in the women's game right now.No clue.

Don't know who is number one in women's tennis either.lol.

If you have seen any womens tennis last ten years you probably do know who the number 1 is :) she is pretty dominant. You might have thought she retired :)

eanto

It is Ko and ten years ago she was still in primary school

Oops,

Thought you were talking the walking sport, sorry

Edited by eanto

Skalliwag

If you have seen any womens tennis last ten years you probably do know who the number 1 is :) she is pretty dominant. You might have thought she retired :)

Serena?

It is Ko and ten years ago she was still in primary school

Is she the one from New Zealand?

eanto

Yes

Skalliwag

Yes

Nice.Good for her.Make the kake baby.Make the kake.