Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

far east

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

talung66
50 minutes ago, Larssonn said:

Quite sure thoose can be counted in 1 hand and even with the thb strength it requires alot to compensate for a mill loss rate wise .

Bare in mind as usual its ASKING prices at 1 mill below , doubt they get it at todays market and will need some heavy bargain for the buyer to bite , will be intresting to follow if it will be another project with hundreds of units for sale on hipflat upon completion .

been following this thread since start and most seem happy its soon to be completed , personally i cant se one single positive thing about the purchase or developer regarding this project .

Well yes for an Australian the baht is down over 30% since 2012 nd similar with the UK pound so they can get money back easy enough.

One also needs to bear in mind there are a lot of chinese out of the billion they have. That will buy  new as at least they get here money out of the country. As posted from the last sale here chinese agent wanting condos.. From what i heard the edge foreign quota sold out quickly

Swinga

if you look at this soi or close area, nothing has moved in price. it's stagnant on hipflat and things like the edge and base show it's not going anywhere. I think it's a long term thing,,,,only 6 years later. lol

OP have u sold yet?

talung66
2 hours ago, Swinga said:

if you look at this soi or close area, nothing has moved in price. it's stagnant on hipflat and things like the edge and base show it's not going anywhere. I think it's a long term thing,,,,only 6 years later. lol

OP have u sold yet?The op has gone walkabout  If you just looked at the first reply you would have known its sold.

Hipflat is not a guide for price  as it never removes sold places. At a guess it  just work on averages on asking prices.know one ever know what places actually sold for in thailand like Australia and other countries. There is no realestate.com or Auction results. You can add a asking price of whatever you like but will on get it.

All of pattaya is going down not just this soi. To sell one really need to lower expectations and most farangs know this. 

TIT the thing that get me is  developers still have multiple empty units and still ask full price.take VT6 for a example over 12 years still many empty shell condos.

Scuba+

developers still have multiple empty units and still ask full price.take VT6 for a example over 12 years still many empty shell condos.

These are most likely Thai quota which is common for them to remain unsold

The Danimal
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Larssonn said:

been following this thread since start and most seem happy its soon to be completed , personally i cant se one single positive thing about the purchase or developer regarding this project .

Arguably best location in Central for fun/holiday/rentals/mongering (away from main road but 5 minutes from anywhere between T21 to WS)

Nice amenities - pool/gyms/saunas/rooftop/parking/putt putt (ask Swinga...I'm gonna crush him when we move in...he lives across the hall from me)

Nice rooms

Pay 50K Baht/SM...

Find me a better deal/location/amenities in Central...not a fan of these 30 story places

Edited by The Danimal

Oukiva
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, talung66 said:

take VT6 for a example over 12 years still many empty shell condos.

Where did you see that ??

I contacted View Talay  about 2 years ago and they said every unit in VT6 had been sold already.

PS: The fact that some units may still be "shell" doesn't mean they have not been sold. :wink:

Edited by Oukiva

talung66
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

I contacted View Talay  about 2 years ago and they said every unit in VT6 had been sold already.Did you ask foreign or thai quota or just generally ??.

PS: The fact that some units may still be "shell" doesn't mean they have not been sold. :wink:

i lived there and seen empty shells with people looking to purchase  + last year there was sign not sure if it is still  now.

But it is still there on google maps and i will at a guess gather the one the sign is on is still a shell for sale.

image.png.290c42ca92756c4dbd3a4f1152209eb4.png

Edited by talung66

Larssonn
3 hours ago, Oukiva said:

I contacted View Talay  about 2 years ago and they said every unit in VT6 had been sold already.

go to the juristic office and ask m about everything from floor 10 and down is empty unsold , last i checked it was over 300 unsold units if i recall correct .

same goes for almost all front corners facing second road from floor 17 and down.

who the hell did you talk to and ask ? this is damn common for everyone to know , even worse is vt 5 and vt 8

Oukiva
4 hours ago, Larssonn said:

who the hell did you talk to and ask ? 

I got this information from the ViewTalay sale office who was in front of VT8 (South Jomtien)…  :unsure:

Now searching on Google I am unable to localise any official website or office for ViewTalay ??

Does anyone know where they can be contacted ?

(And then better to come back on the subject who is not a ViewTalay condos... :WinkGrin1:)

davidge
9 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

I got this information from the ViewTalay sale office who was in front of VT8 (South Jomtien)…  :unsure:

Now searching on Google I am unable to localise any official website or office for ViewTalay ??

(And then better to come back on the subject who is not a ViewTalay condos... :WinkGrin1:)

The View Talay office is on Thappraya in front of VT2. 

VT8 is not an official View Talay project. My understanding is it’s one of the children branching out on their own.

Evilfriar
1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

The office is between VT2 and VT1 on the same side of the street.

There's at least 200 plus unsold empty condo's in VT6, as far as I know all in Thai quota. VT5 and VT7 the number much higher and still some in foreign quota.

Cheers

Swinga
18 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Arguably best location in Central for fun/holiday/rentals/mongering (away from main road but 5 minutes from anywhere between T21 to WS)

Nice amenities - pool/gyms/saunas/rooftop/parking/putt putt (ask Swinga...I'm gonna crush him when we move in...he lives across the hall from me)

Nice rooms

Pay 50K Baht/SM...

Find me a better deal/location/amenities in Central...not a fan of these 30 story places

You spying on me? HA.

Fuck, just wanted a pool bar to drink chang in, and got slippery dip instead for the chinese locals to enjoy. FML.

talung66
4 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Does anyone know where they can be contactedThere is a phone number in my last reply here it is again.

image.png.290c42ca92756c4dbd3a4f1152209eb4.png

The Danimal
5 hours ago, Swinga said:

You spying on me? HA.

Fuck, just wanted a pool bar to drink chang in, and got slippery dip instead for the chinese locals to enjoy. FML.

I wanted the hot tub...we can put our own stools in the water and drink

The Danimal
6 hours ago, Swinga said:

You spying on me? HA.

Oh Man...they put a fucking water slide where the hot tub was supposed to go...right in the middle of the corner...what a horrible spot...blocks movement in the pool and constant annoyance...idiots

wido

I stay in The Base and since 3 weeks a lot of noise from the construction site of the Edge. Just next The Base.

Grand Avenue will have less noise.

wido

Grand Avenue entrance by night

IMG_20190322_192832.jpg

wido

IMG_20190323_200851.jpg

wido

And the winner is ........

Centara the fitness

It's ready and occupied

IMG_20190328_132237.jpg

wido

And the green Grand Avenue is going....

IMG_20190328_114637.jpg

wido

Next month they will have inspection from the City Hall to become the occupation license. 

talung66
50 minutes ago, wido said:

And the winner is ........

Centara the fitness

It's ready and occupied

IMG_20190328_132237.jpg

ok even though it was i that started this race. i was a bit of a given

Though building a 2 story gym took 9 months compared to the family mart next door done  in less than a month.

now let change it to who gets there chanotes 

centra owners contributing here or grand avenue contributors.

striderman

time to spruce up the site entrance and install security huts

416219977_1april002(Custom).JPG.07a14fbfd69302da220eb060217c148f.JPG

looks like a water wall feature this side

1154946237_1april006(Custom).JPG.2cecf24986195ac53e4a04a28edbbf4b.JPG

security huts in distance still to be positioned

350786086_1april007(Custom).JPG.e28565735a587a01798dc67eb19b1419.JPG

probably not italian marble but you get the idea

The Danimal
3 hours ago, striderman said:

time to spruce up the site entrance and install security huts

416219977_1april002(Custom).JPG.07a14fbfd69302da220eb060217c148f.JPG

looks like a water wall feature this side

1154946237_1april006(Custom).JPG.2cecf24986195ac53e4a04a28edbbf4b.JPG

security huts in distance still to be positioned

350786086_1april007(Custom).JPG.e28565735a587a01798dc67eb19b1419.JPG

probably not italian marble but you get the idea

I saw this on IG and someone commented on it...but not sure why they are using two different colors on the entrance...how does it look in person?  I would not have chosen the brown with all of the grays and blues an blacks and whites

striderman
13 hours ago, The Danimal said:

I saw this on IG and someone commented on it...but not sure why they are using two different colors on the entrance...how does it look in person?  I would not have chosen the brown with all of the grays and blues an blacks and whites

i only take the pics but it all looked ok to this casual observer.