Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

wfunder1

Indonesia

kgbagent

Apparently the answer is yes and a touch more expensive sometimes but sweet talent

photofave

It's been several years since I was last in Jakarta. But I'll give +1 to CJs in Mulia Hotel.  I stayed at Mulia, so it only took 5 minutes to bring my selected paramour to my room.  She was very lovely, and I stay in touch with her for follow up service!  As I recall, I offered about $200 USD for LT.  She was quite happy with that.  

barky bark

I dont know if we've been sleeping on Indo girls the whole time or what!  I had so many matches on Badoo and Tinder on a recent trip to HK.  Beautiful and most of them had a curvy rear end if thats your thing.  And the crazy thing was muslim or not they were just looking to shag a western man!  

Potato83

The worst thing about Jakarta tho is the traffic. If you go there you must expect to spend alot time stuck in the traffic. The traffic in Thailand is nothing compared to Indonesia. There are many nice girls in Jakarta and easy to get in contact with them through Tinder or meet them at the clubs.

khwan
Posted (edited)

Is there any action in Jambi City? Dating apps for hoes etc? be nice to hear from someone who has been there.

Thinking about meeting a girl there before I hit Thailand but need something to do while she has classes

Edited by khwan