Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
yorkshireman

bag bought in Pattaya

yorkshireman

Hi guys. Just returned from a trip to UK and a friend has asked me to source a bag for him which his son bought for him in Pattaya. . It has a zipped bottom to put your shoes in and the top for your bits and bats. Has anyone seen them for sale here in town or elswhere. help appreciatedted please. picIMG_1020.JPG

farcanal

Not sure about the bottom compartment but I was in the Khao Kheow pro shop in March and they had some excellent carry bags, complete with the golf Club logo on the side.  From memory, about 900 baht.

fatjack1

Lots like that.  Most golf courses and pro shops here carry them.  Outback bar has some nice ones too.  Are you in town now and want specific places to buy one or ???

yorkshireman

Lots like that.  Most golf courses and pro shops here carry them.  Outback bar has some nice ones too.  Are you in town now and want specific places to buy one or ???

That would be great ,I leave for Pattaya tomorrow and would be grateful for info as i am not a golfer so dont know the whereabouts of pro shops and the like.   Thankyou for your trouble. Peteinpatts.

fatjack1

That would be great ,I leave for Pattaya tomorrow and would be grateful for info as i am not a golfer so dont know the whereabouts of pro shops and the like.   Thankyou for your trouble. Peteinpatts.

Easiest place to look (and have daytime fun) is at Central Festival shopping mall.  The sporting goods shop on the second level should have what you want.  If not there are several golf shops on 3rd road between Pattaya North and Pattaya Central.  

Bellmac

Pattaya Sports Club has a special on them at present. They are called Boston Bags (It think) They are for sale in almost every pro shop, golf shop, sports shop, just depends how much you want to spend. You won't have any trouble finding them.