Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
not at home

Euro Ryder Cup Team weak?

not at home

After looking at the now full Ryder Cup Team,in my opinion it's the weakest we have had for some time.

Out of the automatic picks they look ok,but take in account that Rory at present does not give the opposition the fear factor he once had,add in his injuries,loss of form and his woeful putting he needs to get some work in before the end of the Month.

Danny Willet since winning the Masters his form has been very poor,Lee Westwood and Marin Kymer probably the best of the rest as wild card picks, both of them in very poor form this Year,Mathew Fitzpatrick what's happened to him? last Season he was in stunning form,this Year he is struggling to make cuts,Andy Sullivan,last Year seemed to be winning regularly or highly placed,again this Year nothing,

I hope this Post comes back and bites my arse,yes I will be watching and hoping for them to do well but I am not optimistic.

eanto

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't have picked Westwood, I think his putting is worse than McIlroys, but Lee is Daren Clarkes best mate afterall. I'll still be watching though

mikeyboy

Pressure will be on America to perform in front of their home crowd   ( hope they behave ) 

True that the European team are not firing as individuals at the moment ,but we all know what can happen when they play as a team .

Looking forward to a good contest .

Mikeyboy

p.s   Should this not be in the Sports section ?

Edited by mikeyboy